Sneeze Fetish Forum

Your Greatest Obs Ever (FEMALE)

Hypnos

My greatest ob was when I was young, around ten and I didn't know about sexuality yet. So we went out to brunch one day and we had the most beautiful waitress I had ever seen. She was bi-racial, had a tight white shirt with a curly bob haircut, and a nice voice. She served us and I felt awkward when we met her at the front of the restaurant. She had some one else take over the cashier and stepped back. Then out of nowhere she bends forward with a *Hhii-sheeew*. When she was serving us I felt uncomfortable the rest of my time there.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lamborghini

• Saimou

• haymaker

• sneezepal

Ok, I'd say my favorite ob happened about a year ago. I was in class with my friend Celia (not her real name). Celia always seemed to have a cold, and was rarely seen without a tissue or two. We were in class, and Celia and me were doodling on our notebooks, when Celia sniffled and wiped her nose. 10 seconds passed, and her face assumed the classic pre-sneeze expression. This she held for about 5 seconds, before exploding into a wet, snotty sneeze that sounded something like "Yeashooooo!!!". This was followed by 15 more. At this point, her nose was running dreadfully. "Bless you!" I said, shocked. She didn't answer, having been overtaken by another sneeze. Followed by six more, all in rapid sucession. She hobbled over to the tissue box and grabbed several just in time for another sneeze. "YEASHOOOOO!!!!" That sneeze had blasted through three tissues, leaving a soaked hole!!! The fit passed after ten more sneezes, but I replay that scene in my head often. By the way, our classmates and the teacher had stared, awestruck, through this entire experience.

P.S. For a quick mental image of Celia, she was wearing a dark blue jacket and a black dress. She has creamy brown skin, jet-black hair, and chocolate eyes.

• 3 weeks later...

Probably the best observation I ever had was when my GF at the time just bought her condo.  She wanted to paint the floor so we spent most of the weekend taping and painting.  However, the tree right outside her house had just blossomed with a bunch of tiny flowers which got everywhere.  She was sneezing all day long, in singles and doubles every 30 minutes or so.  Almost just as often she had to use the bathroom and blow her nose, which was always sounded wet and runny.  She even remarked a couple time to remind her to get tissues because she was running out of toilet paper in order to blow her nose.  Her sneezes were always very strong, "heeeeh--CHOO".  It made the day very hard to concentrate on.

• 3 months later...

My best ob ever is definitely from around March 9th when I was having a cello lesson with my instructor. I've made an entire post on this ob, but what makes it my best is that not only did she mention at the beginning that she was sneezy, but also she had an amazing amount of allergy-related sneezing, and each sneeze was incredible. Even now after almost two months since it happened, I can hardly believe it happened! She's even seeming to have her allergies starting to act up a lot again recently, so I'm hoping for even more sneezy obs from her!

• 3 months later...

Favourite Obs (F)

This obs takes place in the Valentine’s Eve in 2009. I’m alone with The Love Of My Life, I’ll call Her Minna (if I call everyone M, no-one will be able to keep track 😜). She’s short, about 155–160 cm (5’2”–5’4”), has straight blonde hair that reaches down to Her (incredibly sexy) shoulder blades, bright blue eyes, broad shoulders, which I’m definitely a fan of, and amazing breasts (yum!); and overall a very hourglass-y figure ❤️. She also definitely has the perfect nose, just the right size and shape, and perfectly straight. And Her voice is just as perfect. She has a bubbly, cheerful personality and an innocent, yet laid-back sense of humour. She’s also very caring and empathic towards people, but knows Her worth. Okay, enough deification of Her, back to the obs. So, it’s Friday, and I’m due to give Her my Valentine’s Day gift (a package of heart-shaped marmelades). The Swedish class had just come to an end, and everyone had left the classroom, except the two of Us. We were just packing Our bags, when I looked up and saw Her bring Her right hand up to Her beautiful face (She always covers with Her right hand) and squint Her pretty little eyes shut. I couldn’t help but stare at Her. She was facing ever-so-slightly to my right, giving me a wonderful view. In less than a second, She let out an amazing, very satisfying ”TTSHHHHH!”, which had to be the most powerful sneeze I’ve ever witnessed from Her, as it seemed to echo slightly in the empty classroom, and its force made Her massive breasts jiggle a little, even through Her bra, t-shirt and blouse 🤤. I was mesmerised by Her performance, and mumbled a shy ”Bless You.”, which She probably didn’t hear, as She didn’t respond 😣 (then again, I did bless Her again next year, which time She definitely heard me, but She still didn’t respond. So, who knows?). My blessing of Her would have sounded awfully weird the way it came out, anyway 🤤. I then gathered my courage, thinking that I can’t let this opportunity slip; we were alone, and She even just sneezed a really juicy sneeze. So I dug into my bag and pulled out my gift while talking to Her: ”Minna, I’ve got this little gift for You. Happy Valentine’s Day.” I said to Her as I gave Her my gift. I at least managed to grab Her attention, as She turned to directly face me. She took the gift, giggling a little as if being surprised and flattered by my action 😃. She said ”Thank you.”, and I responded with a ”You’re welcome.”, smiling myself. She then thanked me again with a warm, gentle smile, and I welcomed Her again, still smiling:
”Thank you so much.” ”You’re welcome.” She then proceeded to wish me happy Valentine’s Day with Her gentle, golden smile, which I genuinely thanked Her for with a smile of my own: ”Happy Valentine’s day to you too, Simo.” ”Thank You.” She then left the classroom, and I quickly finished packing my backpack, and followed in Her wake. Whoever said Friday the 13th was unlucky?

I probably should have extracted more from this unique, once-in-a-lifetime experience, like asked Her to be my partner for the prom the next year, but Her sneeze and the whole surreal situation just blurred my mind :’).

Anyway, sorry this is a bit lengthy obs again, but it was just too divine for me to cut out any of those lovely details. So, take care, and keep sneezing 😃.

Author’s Notes: Simo is my first name IRL, for those of you, who're confused. I also have never actually dated Her, and never will, by the looks of it 😭. She doesn’t seem to give me a second thought. I also haven’t seen Her since high school.

Saimou

• 1 month later...

This just happened in my dorm. (I am in my bedroom and can hear through the wall)

Russian roommate: ... hi'KSHEWW!

American roommate: Gesundheit.

Russian roommate: SHH!

American roommate: ... 

American roommate: ... Gesundheit?

Russian roommate: Stop.

American roommate: WHY? I'm just blessing you!!

Russian roommate: Oh. I don't know that language you were using. I thought you were cursing me.

American roommate: WHAT HAHA

It was just really funny for some reason. For a minute I thought my Russian roomie had a mental block or was shy or something. But no, she just thought our other roommate was cursing at her in German LOL.

ETA: Okay apparently the Russian roomie is very allergic to dust and was trying to clean the vacuum filter at request of the American roommate, who is now apologizing profusely for not realizing the dust allergy was actually sort of severe. She's sneezed like 7-8 times. This is like a soap opera unfolding here. These walls are so thin :lol:

1 hour ago, BlackScatter said:

This just happened in my dorm. (I am in my bedroom and can hear through the wall)

Russian roommate: Oh. I don't know that language you were using. I thought you were cursing me.

It was just really funny for some reason. For a minute I thought my Russian roomie had a mental block or was shy or something. But no, she just thought our other roommate was cursing at her in German LOL.

ETA: Okay apparently the Russian roomie is very allergic to dust and was trying to clean the vacuum filter at request of the American roommate, who is now apologizing profusely for not realizing the dust allergy was actually sort of severe. She's sneezed like 7-8 times. This is like a soap opera unfolding here. These walls are so thin :lol:

Omg this sounds amazing. :wub:

On 30.9.2017 at 2:40 AM, The Mad Hatter said:

Oh my God! 7-8 dust allergy sneezes, AND (presumably) a Russian accent :blink:?! That’s so lucky for you :D:wub:!

Also, kind of funny, ’cause it really sounds like a short Hetalia sneeze-fic, with their personalities: Russia being the paranoid one, and America being the oblivious and dorky one :razz:.

• 4 weeks later...

So, this was quite a few years ago. It was in the winter and our class was taking a field trip to a pine tree farm (I can't remember if that's what it was but I know that were studying pine trees there) and before we left my friend (who wasn't my friend at the time) stuck her hand up and said "I'm allergic to pines" and then I got very excited to go.

At least that's what she claimed. The teacher said she'd be fine, but the girl (we'll call her B ) may have not been allergic... she claimed she was, but it could have just been a cold. Anyways, we get there and we go inside the building and they sit us down (I got to sit next to B!) and they had several different types of pine leaves and needles and stuff. B started sneezing a few times while the guy explained what to do and used a paper towel as a tissue >.< anyways they have us draw what the pines looked like or something, honestly I can't remember, and B starts sneezing. Her nose is red and sometimes her nostrils would twitch, ahhh.

After, we go out to the farm thing and the guy has us look around at all of the trees and B is sneezing the whole way through

So yeah! That's what happened!

On 10/8/2017 at 6:25 AM, Saimou said:

Oh my God! 7-8 dust allergy sneezes, AND (presumably) a Russian accent :blink:?! That’s so lucky for you :D:wub:!

Also, kind of funny, ’cause it really sounds like a short Hetalia sneeze-fic, with their personalities: Russia being the paranoid one, and America being the oblivious and dorky one :razz:.

Since I haven't quite outgrown the Hetalia fandom, this is something I would totally read! 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm usually turned on by male sneezes, but sometimes that right girl comes along that has an attractive sneeze.  That is the case for my friend S.  She's about 5'2" blond and fair skinned (turns red easily) and petite frame.  Her nose is not big but not small.  It fits her face and is slightly pixie-ish.  Her nostrils flare slightly when she needs to sneeze, and she has quiet hitches and build-ups.  She will often stifle because she thinks her sneezes are too loud, though the are just good solid sneezes when she's comfortable and lets them go.

A couple of years ago we went to a movie that neither of our boyfriends wanted to see.  (Read:  drama with some pretty sad moments)  She said on the way there that she had been having some allergy issues and that she hoped her allergy meds (boo) would last for our outing.  She had a couple of false build-ups in the car while she was driving.  I asked her if she was okay as most of them were pretty quiet.  She said yes, and that she hated having to sneeze while she was driving, especially when they got stuck and she needed to sneeze but couldn't.  Yeah.  I was dying and hoping for those meds to wear off.

We stopped at a nearby restaurant to grab something to eat before we went to the movie.  The service was slow, so when we got to our theater, we had to sit in middle seats.  She immediately leaned over and whispered that someone who was sitting near us was wearing too much perfume and that bothered her.  I was worried she would have a headache and asked if she wanted to move.  She said no because we would have to crawl over everyone to get out, and the worst that could happen was that she had to sneeze a few times.  

I noticed her sniffling even before the sad parts, so I knew that the perfume was doing its thing.  I had not anticipated how sad that sad parts were, and I got a little....a lot.....teary 3-4 times during the sad scenes as did she.  A couple of times she reached over and touched my arm, which was a little electrifying and caught me off-guard.  I had tissues in my purse as did she.  Toward the end of the movie, she said that she had packed enough tissue for her allergy issues but hadn't even considered that the movie would be sad enough to make her cry.  I knew why she was saying it because I could hear the sniffling increasing and caught her with her pre-sneeze face in my peripheral vision a few times.  

Finally, I saw her really struggling to either hold back or get a sneeze out.  I looked over at her, and she let out a tiny breathy "ah" as if to let me know that she was a little uncomfortable.  She was clutching a somewhat wadded up tissue, not a fresh one.  Just when I though she was about to sneeze, she put her finger under her nose and relaxed.  

We had a short, whispery conversation.

Me:  "Are you okay?"

Her:  "Yes.  I need to sneeze, but it's stuck.  It's probably a good thing because this is my last tissue.  I could be in trouble.  But that perfume is getting to me."

I gave her a sympathetic look.  This scenario repeated a few times until she stifled a few sneezes, desperately holding the crumpled tissue up to her nose and holding back as hard as she could to avoid making too much noise and drawing attention. It sounded like "NgK-che" with a quiet tiny vocal on the "che" part on about half of them.  VERY controlled.  I touched her arm after the 3rd one.  She looked at me with a both desperate and grateful look.  I whispered that I had a few more tissues if she needed them.  In fact, we used those in the last few minutes of the movie, which ended  terribly sadly.  As the credits were rolling, I told her that we needed to wait for the theater to clear because I needed to get my emotions under control.  As I said this, I realized she was losing all control of her attempt to keep the sneezes in.  They were coming whether she wanted them to or not.  As the theater cleared, she began stifling sneezes - one about every seconds.  "NgK-che" that were not as quiet as during the movie.  I could tell by the 8th one that she was losing control and was having to fight to stifle them.  She was having pretty heavy buildups between that sounded like "H- He - He-" followed by a deep held breath then the sneeze.  She was tensing up her body a lot to hold onto them.

Me:  "S, just let them go.  You'll feel better and get that tickle out faster."

Her:  "He-  I  h- can't hold them he- anyway, but I'm he- out of tissue.  I nee -he- need tissue."

Me:  "I have one left.  Here."

She grabbed at it, but was hit with 3 quick stifles, the last of which was not staying in and created a bit of spray with a bigger, loud and more desperate "Che" at the end.  I decided to go out on a limb and hold the tissue to her nose as her eyes were watering too much and her reach for it had missed.  It was just in time.  She finally was stifled out and let out a "A-shee-oo" that was forceful and wet.  She clamped her hand over mine first, then loosened her grip enough for me to move mine so she could take control of the now-wet tissue."  

Her: "Oh my God!  I am so he- gross!  I'm so sorry!  Ahh ahhh shOO!"

I told her it was fine and not to worry or apologize.  I also told her that as soon as she felt like she could go, we  head to the restroom for more tissue.  She shook her head that she couldn't get up while the sneezes were hitting so hard.  They were every 3 or so seconds where she was having trouble catching her breath.  While I love sneezes, it was a little hard to watch someone sneeze that much knowing that she was pretty miserable.  I rubbed her back and asked if she wanted me to go grab a handful of tissue from the bathroom, though I hated to leave her like that.  She nodded desperately.  I ran to the restroom and grabbed a couple of wads of tissue, noting how scratchy it was.  When I returned, she was desperately sneezing into her jacket.  I handed her the tissue and told her to pinch the bridge of her nose to see if that helped the tickle.  It did, and the sneezes slowed.  We went the restroom, and she was eventually able to get the sneezes to stop long enough to take more allergy meds.  

I drove us home in her car.  When we got to her house, I made her some hot tea with honey.  She was rather embarrassed, though I told her repeatedly that it wasn't a big deal.  If only she knew.

I could say a lot more, but I think I'll save it for when I can access the adult board.   This could inspire several stories.  I relive it in my head a lot more than I would like to admit.

100% for real.  This is really the only place I could ever post it too because I'm straight and have a fiancé.  But yeah.  Writing it down helps me remember the details so I don't forget anything when I replay it in my mind.   I hang out with S fairly often, and she usually sneezes at least once when we're together, but this was the perfect storm.  And as odd as it seems, I worry a little that she may see this one day and know it's me.  Then again...what's the likelihood that she would ever come on here and find something that happened to her?  I hope the chances are low.  I don't know how she would feel.  I would die.

Beautifully written, @Alyssa1146! What a fantastic scenario. I love the idea of covering someone's sneezes for them while they're in the midst of a helpless fit. Sounds like you are a good friend too!

• 3 months later...

I'm not sure if this is even on the same level with some of the obs I've read in this thread but it was certainly one of the greatest female obs of mine that I can remember so I figured I might as well share it.

I was beginning my freshman year and I was making a trip to costco to buy myself a bunch of food and other supplies to try and last through the semester and as I went to check out I noticed that one of the women working at the register seemed to be sniffling. I didn't really think much of it, it was a cold day so I assumed it was just related to that but as I put my items on the conveyor belt I noticed out of the corner of my eye what I could have sworn was a pre-sneeze face.

Before I go any further I'll describe this woman. She was medium height, around 5'5", with very wide hips. She had long curly brown hair with some blondish highlights that looked natural and her hair fell just past her armpits. She had pale but creamy skin and very full lips with a long nose, thin at the top but with a very round tip.

For those who have never been to costco, when they are packing up your items, they often offer to put them in boxes which they keep below the register in a small stack, and considering the amount of groceries I was buying, I would definitely need them. As the cashier was bending down to pick up the boxes I distinctly heard a small, but heavy hitch, "huuh." I instinctively looked down to the cashier just in time to see her give three more powerful hitches before turning her head slightly to the side, and letting loose with three strong, wet, uncovered sneezes in quick succession, drawing out the end of the last, "Huuptchoo, huuptchoo, huuptchoooo."

I don't exactly know how to put it into words but I'm sure you all understand what I mean when I say there was the absolute perfect lighting at the time for me to see everything that came out from both her nose and mouth as it splattered on the ground. She quickly stood up with the boxes and sniffled heavily before apologizing and saying that the dust in the building had been irritating her allergies lately. 

After I had payed and was leaving the store with my things, I looked down to the area where the boxes were under the register and noticed that her spray was still there on the cement, showing the pure force of her sneezes perfectly. Although I've been back to that costco several times, I have yet to see something like that again, but the memory is still very fresh in my mind. 

3 hours ago, ticklyintennessee said:

I'm not sure if this is even on the same level with some of the obs I've read in this thread but it was certainly one of the greatest female obs of mine that I can remember so I figured I might as well share it.

I was beginning my freshman year and I was making a trip to costco to buy myself a bunch of food and other supplies to try and last through the semester and as I went to check out I noticed that one of the women working at the register seemed to be sniffling. I didn't really think much of it, it was a cold day so I assumed it was just related to that but as I put my items on the conveyor belt I noticed out of the corner of my eye what I could have sworn was a pre-sneeze face.

Before I go any further I'll describe this woman. She was medium height, around 5'5", with very wide hips. She had long curly brown hair with some blondish highlights that looked natural and her hair fell just past her armpits. She had pale but creamy skin and very full lips with a long nose, thin at the top but with a very round tip.

For those who have never been to costco, when they are packing up your items, they often offer to put them in boxes which they keep below the register in a small stack, and considering the amount of groceries I was buying, I would definitely need them. As the cashier was bending down to pick up the boxes I distinctly heard a small, but heavy hitch, "huuh." I instinctively looked down to the cashier just in time to see her give three more powerful hitches before turning her head slightly to the side, and letting loose with three strong, wet, uncovered sneezes in quick succession, drawing out the end of the last, "Huuptchoo, huuptchoo, huuptchoooo."

I don't exactly know how to put it into words but I'm sure you all understand what I mean when I say there was the absolute perfect lighting at the time for me to see everything that came out from both her nose and mouth as it splattered on the ground. She quickly stood up with the boxes and sniffled heavily before apologizing and saying that the dust in the building had been irritating her allergies lately. 

After I had payed and was leaving the store with my things, I looked down to the area where the boxes were under the register and noticed that her spray was still there on the cement, showing the pure force of her sneezes perfectly. Although I've been back to that costco several times, I have yet to see something like that again, but the memory is still very fresh in my mind. 

Very nice obs

• 6 months later...

There’s this girl at work, whose almost obnoxiously attractive and, like any sane person, the first thing I thought of when i saw her was, “I hope she sneezes.” And just today she did. Now she’s fairly young, 19 almost two years younger than me, and she has a perfect nose that crinkles when she smiles, like all noses should. So here we were talking about our job and griping about our boss, when she pauses in the middle of talking. She slowly reached her hand up to her quivering nostrils and rubbed them. She started to speak again, when exploded with three simultaneous absolutely adorable sneezes. Her whole body herked forward with the force of these absolutely beautiful expulsions. They were feminine but not overly girly and I just stared at her and I’m glad i was leaning against the counter or my knees would have buckled and I’d have fainted right then and there oh my god and I practically whispered bless you, because my voice was shaking soo much. And she turns to me and says, “oh god, i hate sneezing, don’t you? My WHOLE body hurts” and dear god I wanted to snog her so much And then she proceeds to talk about just exactly how it feels when she sneezes and how she always sneezes in threes and i just ☺️😳😩🤤 I quickly mumbled sone excuse about grabbing some items from the back room and bolted to the freezer to “cool down” 

• 1 month later...

I really enjoyed reading this.  "...and dear god i wanted to snog her so much" Lol !!  

Yep, most of us here have experienced similar scenarios. Its deeply arousing and exciting, but also very frustrating. 

You want to say 'God that was so gorgeous'  but you know you can't.

We're lucky that at least we have this place to recall our experiences and express our empathy.

Edited by haymaker
  • 1 year later...

I think I probably have to update my favourite obs, since I’m TOTALLY over Minna. So, here’s my new favourite obs, which I already posted in the ”Some University Obs (F)” -thread: 

This beautiful, blonde-haired, short, very bosomy, and broad-shouldered girl, KK sneezed: first her signature rapid-fire triple:”HIGGGSSHHHHHIGGGSSHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIGGGSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIGGGSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, but, alas, she was too far for me to bless her. However, she seemed to giggle about it to her lab partner. A few hours later, she sneezed another loud single:
”HIGGGSSHHHHHIGGGSSHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” This time I blessed her, as I was going past her, anyway, and she again thanked me with an embarrassed giggle, and this time she even commented on her sneezing: ”I’m just sneezing here.” I literally melted at that point, but managed somehow to maintain my cool, and chuckled back to her: ”Yeah, it’s going around.” Given more time and privacy, I would probably have told KK, how attractive I think her sneezes are <3. Side note: I asked both I and KK out, but I was dating, and KK was indeed engaged, as I already suspected.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed. Take care and keep sneezing.

Saimou

• 2 months later...

One of my most embarrassing self obs was the first date with my long term ex boyfriend. 

It was first year of uni. He had asks me out a few times and I had cancelled, I finally agreed to a Monday night date, however I had been out all weekend. At the weekend I had took it too far and on the Monday I had realised I had caught a cold and was still recovering from a heavy  weekend with the girls.
All day Monday at uni I was sneezing in triples, a lot stronger than my usual sneezes like aaachwww,wwww,cheww - still modest sneezes tho as I get shy in public but I couldn’t control them. 
as the day went on I felt really bad but I knew I couldn’t cancel the date for the third time. I messaged him before hand saying- I am not feeling up to can we do something more low key- like drinks at his. Long story short- we ended up getting really drunk in his flat and every time I needed to sneeze I’d quickly go to the bathroom to do my triples in peace! I have never told a romantic partner about my sneeze fetish as a result- I like to sneeze in private whilst getting to know them. Anyway as I was getting more and more drunk- I remember I kept not making it to the bathroom. I’d be walking towards the door and they’d just come out. I was so embarrassed as I knew I was loosing control and they were not little stifle sneezes they were now wet achewww,chewwww,ewwws.

Later in the night we were then laid on the sofa, me with my legs over him chatting- we had not yet kissed but I could see him looking at my face- we both wanted to. And I felt a super strong tingle in my nose. I tried to hold it back but suddenly I covered my noes with my hand and cheewww,cheee,achewww. I quickly caught my breath and then started to stifle the sneezes to avoid spraying on him!! They were so powerful - he was like bless you,bless you- god you okay. At this point I was beyond cringing. But the tingle did not go and I ended really sneezy for 3 days afterwards. 

• 3 weeks later...

One of the reasons I love loser fruit sneezes is because I witnessed one first hand. 

So I was visiting Australia and I got really lost and my phone died so I was just wandering around when I heard a soft rapid sneezing fit so I turned and I saw Loser Fruit and when she was walking by me she turned her head to sneeze and when she sneezed I felt a little bit of mist on my face!!!

5 hours ago, Fishman44 said:

One of the reasons I love loser fruit sneezes is because I witnessed one first hand. 

So I was visiting Australia and I got really lost and my phone died so I was just wandering around when I heard a soft rapid sneezing fit so I turned and I saw Loser Fruit and when she was walking by me she turned her head to sneeze and when she sneezed I felt a little bit of mist on my face!!!

Wow, you must be the luckiest man on the Forum. Great obs 😍❤️:wub:!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2020 at 7:46 PM, Saimou said:

Wow, you must be the luckiest man on the Forum. Great obs 😍❤️:wub:!

My brother was looking through pictures on his old phone and it turns out that wasn’t Loserfruit. 😔