Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

Aw I love Claire! :whoo: She'd have cute little dainty sneezes, probably a couple in a row. I don't picture anything super-girly, more breathy than exaggerated or high-pitched if that makes sense.

Along that same line, Sawyer from Lost? :thumbup:

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Along that same line, Sawyer from Lost?

I think that Sawyer's sneeze wouldn't have much of a buildup. Probably one big inhale and a large sneeze. Only one probably

how about Princess Daisy?

Along that same line, Sawyer from Lost?

I think that Sawyer's sneeze wouldn't have much of a buildup. Probably one big inhale and a large sneeze. Only one probably

I'd think something high-pitched and girly, a bit breathy.

Don't know if anyone reads Maximum Ride, but Dylan? Mmm...I imagine he would try to stifle, but could never quite get it right. Something like "I...I'm abou...hah...eh..Heh'chuh!"

Oooh.... ;)

I'd think something high-pitched and girly, a bit breathy.

I would say that Princess Daisy's sneezes would be breathy, she would have a perfect pre-sneeze face, a long build-up, and maybe even have her sneeze be louder than a typical girly sneeze.

Anyone have an opinion on how Lois Lane from Superman TAS would sneeze? :laugh:

Anyone have an opinion on how Lois Lane from Superman TAS would sneeze? :D

Lois would have a small build-up to a quick exhaled sneeze, most likely a double. The second sneeze would be a little more airier than the first.

How about Princess Zelda? :bleh:

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet

Ooh, I love this game!

Princess Zelda: She seems like a multiple sneezer to me, but she'd have these really tiny, 'cute' girly sneezes that would come in quick spells, like: "Chsh! CHSH! Hep-CHSH! CHSH!"

Speaking of video games, how about the Sniper from TF2? You know you want to. :balloon:

Speaking of video games, how about the Sniper from TF2? You know you want to. :innocent:

Sniper I think would have a mid-range sneeze that sounds like "eeeachooooooooooo" with a long release at the end. I would guess only one.

How would the Tomb Raider, Lara Croft sneeze?

How would the Tomb Raider, Lara Croft sneeze?

I think there would be a long build up where she would try to fight the feeling off. Then she would sneeze a kinda understated "hetchoo", uncovered of course because she can't take her hands off her pistol/window ledge/lever to access secret passage way. Maybe she caught a cold from being stuck in the freezer with her butler.

How about Dianna Troi from Star Trek Next Generation? (possibly during a wedding ceremony...?)

How about Dianna Troi from Star Trek Next Generation? (possibly during a wedding ceremony...?)

Lara Croft sneezing I think would be the best fictional female sneeze out there. Now about Deanna Troi, she would definitely sneeze three times. She would try to prevent herself from sneezing but fail, and sneeze three times. Each sneeze would be a little louder and airier than the last. The third sneeze has potential to double her over.

How about Princess Leia from the Star Wars saga? :cryhappy::)

I always imagined princess Leia to do a double or a triple, a little drawn out. medium volume, "Heashoo, HAaeshuuu, haetshuUU!"very desperate on the last sneeze.

How about Gaara of the Desert when he's kazekage, from Naruto Shippuden? :) :) :)

How about Gaara of the Desert when he's kazekage, from Naruto Shippuden? :yes::D:specool:

I would say that he would have one sneeze. A little softer than most. He would have a slight build-up but nothing extraordinary.

Not sure if much Sci-Fi is watched here, but Ahsoka Tano from the new Star Wars The Clone Wars Series. How would she sneeze? :clapping::wub:

never seen it, though definatly a sci-fi fan, i would say, guessing from only looking at images of her, it would be quick with no build up.

Riker (TNG)?

Riker (TNG)?

Loud, obnoxious, bearded. He would need to awkwardly pull down his Starfleet jacket afterwards.

How about the supreme being in my picture- Leeloo from Fifth Element?

It would be like a "huh-uhhh-ippshnxgchoo" or something else equally strange or uncontrallable- probably because she had never sneezed before/ doesn't often sneeze ;) I bet there would be quite a build-up because she would be unsure of what a sneeze feels like or what to do about it :lol:

Anyway, there's my prediction

What about this guy? My favorite assasin from Human Target- Guerrero :lol:

Yea, I'm kinda crushing hard on this guy :) and trying to write a fic about him so any guess is highly appreciated... :D

It would be like a "huh-uhhh-ippshnxgchoo" or something else equally strange or uncontrallable- probably because she had never sneezed before/ doesn't often sneeze :bleh: I bet there would be quite a build-up because she would be unsure of what a sneeze feels like or what to do about it ;)

This would be a great prediction for Ahsoka's sneezes.

What about my favorite assasin from Human Target- Guerrero

He would have a small buildup, and then let out a loud uncovered sneeze. Like ah-chOOOOOO sneeze.

How about Supergirl from the Justice League series?

How about Supergirl from the Justice League series?

Hmm it seems like she would sneeze a bit quickly, maybe a sharp intake of air and then a sneeze. Like: "Ehh-Eshiew!" A bit on the delicate side, with a slight spray, perhaps blushing a little afterwards? Perhaps...

So how do you think Iruka Sensei from Naruto would sneeze? http://www.freewebs.com/naruto-tmnt-fan/iruka2.bmp

Quiet, not very noticeable. I think he'd bring up a curled-up hand to his face and stifle a 'kishhh' - sounding sneeze against it. He'd probably sneeze in singles and efficiently.

How about... Merlin the Wizard (from the Disney movie The Sword in the Stone)?

(what? It was this or someone from Doctor Who :()

Edited by Sigrith
How about... Merlin the Wizard (from the Disney movie The Sword in the Stone)?

He would have two sneezes. One sneeze would be partially stifled, but the second would be quite forceful. Not quite room shaking volume, but loud enough.

Harley Quinn from the Batman Animated Series. How would that joker sneeze?

Harley Quinn from the Batman Animated Series. How would that joker sneeze?

I imagine she'd have a really exaggerated, silly sneeze with a long build-up. And it would probably be squeaky and high-pitched just like her speaking voice. Something like "eh...eih...eiiihhh...eiitchh'hieeww!"

How about Owen Burnett from Gargoyles (boyfriend and I have been marathoning all the episodes...I never watched this show before, and I'm loving it! Don't tell me any spoilers, lalalalala).

How about Owen Burnett from Gargoyles

He would sneeze just once. It would be a forceful ending, like "a-chOOOOO" type of sneeze.

How would Kate Beckett from the TV show "Castle" sneeze?

she'd have something with a build up, then a sort of quiet realease like 'hhh...hhh...huh...eschoo!' if you know what i'm saying.

meredith grey froms greys anatomy? for some reason it's really east for me to picture her in bed with a cold

meredith grey froms greys anatomy? for some reason it's really east for me to picture her in bed with a cold

She would have a quiet sneeze. Sort of an "a-chhhhhho". A short release, and will sneeze every 4 minutes if she has a cold.

Ivanka Trump from "The Apprentice". how would she sneeze

Ivanka Trump from "The Apprentice". how would she sneeze

She would have an exaggerated, "A-Chooo" sneeze with a feminine release. Small nose flares before letting out just one sneeze.

How about Kyra Sedgewick in "The Closer"

How about Kyra Sedgewick in "The Closer"

She would have a slight buildup and then two quick sneezes, one right after another. Maybe an over-exaggerated third sneeze if she's lucky.

How do you think the very famous Cate Blanchette sneezes

• 2 weeks later...
How do you think the very famous Cate Blanchette sneezes

She would cover her mouth, cup-style, and sneeze twice into her hands. Hitchoooooo. HitchOOoooo. That would be awesome.

Anybody want to take a crack at how Kate Hudson would sneeze?

I think it'd be a cute little stifle like "HNXX", with a few dry sniffs afterwards.

How would (I know...I'm obsessed) Jensen Ackles sneeze?