Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

Hmmm... I'd guess messy and violent. He would be rubbish at holding back but could be awkwardly on the edge of a sneeze for a good while before it would come out. He'd probably try to get out a handkerchief while his breath is hitching to cover but would somehow manage to miss. The sound would be half-stifled and wet and he would look embarrassed and apologetic just after.

Hmm... to stay in the Potter scene.... how about professor McGonagall?

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm... I'd guess messy and violent. He would be rubbish at holding back but could be awkwardly on the edge of a sneeze for a good while before it would come out. He'd probably try to get out a handkerchief while his breath is hitching to cover but would somehow manage to miss. The sound would be half-stifled and wet and he would look embarrassed and apologetic just after.

THIS. This made my day. Ohhhh, I am so freaking obsessed with Neville, it's not even funny. He's so gorgeous~~~

But at any rate! To answer your question on Professor McGonagall, I'm thinking she would either have a dainty, polite sneeze, and or perhaps she would stifle. She seems like the kind who would, I think. Either way, she's probably just give a quick apology before moving on with whatever it was she was doing.

Okay, I doubt anyone has asked this, but what about Professor Snape? Ohohohohoho, I want to purchase that man and keep him in my closet...

what about Professor Snape? Ohohohohoho, I want to purchase that man and keep him in my closet...

I'd say...something like "HAR-SHOO!!" he wouldn't try to stifle, but his sneezes would be powerful. he'd use a handkerchief afterwards.

Joan Jett from the runaways?

Joan Jett from the runaways?

She would have a long build-up and one large sneeze. HAH-SCHOOO!!!! In a quite room you would jump out of your seat.

How about Christina Applegate?

She would have a dainty feminine sneeze. Double sneezer with a little hand wave.

How about Vince Noir from The Mighty Boosh?

How about Vince Noir from The Mighty Boosh?

He would have a quick build-up and a quick release with a surprisingly forceful sneeze. big exhale after a small intake of air.

How about Jane Jetson from "The Jetsons?"

I'm thinking she would get a surprised look, maybe say "oh!" or something before having an uncovered, but dainty sneeze. Like a general cartoony female sneeze, like "Ahh...ahh-chieew!".

What about Stan Smith from American Dad? (haha, I'm sick and have been watching American Dad on Netflix for the past six hours. :hug: )

I'm thinking she would get a surprised look, maybe say "oh!" or something before having an uncovered, but dainty sneeze. Like a general cartoony female sneeze, like "Ahh...ahh-chieew!".

What about Stan Smith from American Dad? (haha, I'm sick and have been watching American Dad on Netflix for the past six hours. :hug: )

He would probably have a very cartoonish sneeze too. Like..."Ha! HATCHOO!!"

Time for anime... Kanda from D.Gray Man. (animeforthewin!)

Time for anime... Kanda from D.Gray Man. (animeforthewin!)

-----------------------------------

I think he would have a manly-but-stifled sneeze, so maybe something like 'NGHTchh!', probably into his hand, but I think he wouldent cover it real well xD.

With anime again: Crona from Soul Eater.

I would think that Crona would have a soft, eshhiii single sneeze. Nothing dramatic about it.

Callie Briggs from "Swat Kats"

I would think that Crona would have a soft, eshhiii single sneeze. Nothing dramatic about it.

Callie Briggs from "Swat Kats"

Callie. Usual, "wah-choo", semi loud, quick "wah" ,and maybe "choo" sounds louder a bit. Really short or no build up.

Hmmmm... Willy Wonka (Depp's one).

He would have a cartoonish pre-sneeze face, his nose scrunched up in a vaguely rabbit-ey manner and half-stifle violently into a white lace handkerchief that he pulled out of his sleeve, sounding something like 'HahCHMF'. His upper body would pitch forward a very slight bit, more as if it's required more than necessary. Then he would look around and giggle and apologise with a broad waving around of arms that would also give him an opportunity to dispose of the handkerchief. :wink1:

How about... Jacob Grimm from the 2005 movie?

He would have a single. eeeeashooo sneeze. Nothing too dramatic.

How would Duchess Satine from Star Wars the Clone Wars sneeze?

He would have a single. eeeeashooo sneeze. Nothing too dramatic.

How would Duchess Satine from Star Wars the Clone Wars sneeze?

something surpirisingly pitchy, but not too pitchy... Not sure if that makes sense now that I think about it-lol!

How about one of the TMNT? You know; the Ninja Turtles? How would Leo/Don/Mikey/Raph sneeze??

How about one of the TMNT? You know; the Ninja Turtles? How would Leo/Don/Mikey/Raph sneeze?

Leonardo, one quick. ACHOO!!!

Michaelangelo, vivid build up, with an exaggerated aaaAAHCHOOO

Donatello, two sneezes with little build up. eh..achoo

Raphael, one large announced sneeze. I'm gonna,...eh..ACHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staying on that subject, how would April from that show sneeze?

Staying on that subject, how would April from that show sneeze?

I'm thinking her sneezes would catch her by surprise. Just a quick gasp of a buildup before lurching forward with a powerful but relatively dry sneeze. "Ittch-iuu!" or something.

How about Mr. Sheffield from The Nanny?

Awwww... Love The Nanny!

I think he would have a pre-sneeze face like he swallowed the lemon, and the sneeze would make "a-koohu" sound.

Nancy from Nightmare on Elm's Street (1984.) ?

alice from twilight?

Her nose would flair several times with a near-silent build-up. She would then have a large start with a very feminine finish. Like an, heh....he...heh...ACHooo. She would sneeze just once most of the time unless she's having a fit.

oh.........let's see here......Amy Adams from "Night at the Museum 2"?

She would sneeze in a group of multiples, into a tissue, attempting to stifle.

What about Blaine Anderson from Glee?

She would sneeze in a group of multiples, into a tissue, attempting to stifle.

What about Blaine Anderson from Glee?

Probably a loud “Hushoo!”

Deidara from Naruto Shippuden?

I would say a medium length build-up, and a single sneeze. Nasal sounding sneeze.

How about Marlee Matlin?

• 2 weeks later...

How about Marlee Matlin?

Forceful, but fairly quiet and controlled. Possibly stifled.

Obi-Wan Kenobi from the Star Wars prequels?

Obi-Wan Kenobi from the Star Wars prequels?

Hrmm. Tough. I can't decide, I think he would try to stifle in his fist. That, or merely sneeze into his fist, with a sort of forceful, but not too loud sneeze. Perhaps with a sound like "Huhhtchoo!". Definitely with a delightful buildup...

Since I've been repulsively obsessed with The Smurfs (hence my avatar :rolleyes: ), how about Hefty Smurf? :blushing: Ohh, I feel like such a weirdie for thinking about this. :laugh:

Since I've been repulsively obsessed with The Smurfs (hence my avatar :twisted: ), how about Hefty Smurf? :D Ohh, I feel like such a weirdie for thinking about this. :drool:

I think he would have the classic cartoon buildup, with an eehh. yeehee...ACHOOO!!!! Very forceful that would blow him back into one of their mushroom houses.

How would Ellen Yin from "The Batman" sneeze, particularly at a fancy dinner?