Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

Wow, she's hot. Er, I mean... Probably one high pitched but barely audible intake, and then something like "Haatsheew!" slightly forceful and wet, aimed at the ground. Then she'd probably excuse herself to the bathroom. Mkay how about Kisuke Urahara from Bleach?

Edited by Grey on a Sunday
  • Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how about Kisuke Urahara from Bleach?

He would have a nose flair before he sneezes once. Eeeeeashhoooo. Maybe from too much time outside.

How would Rapunzel from the new "Tangled" movie sneeze?

How would Rapunzel from the new "Tangled" movie sneeze?

Hmm. She's probably have a cute, dramatic sneeze, but wouldn't really think much of it. Perhaps an index finger held beneath her nose, along with hair falling in her face. "Iyyshioo!", or something along those lines.

Ferb from Phineas and Ferb? I'm curious. :batman:

Ferb from Phineas and Ferb? I'm curious. B)

He would have two fast hitches and a quick release, hichoooo. Not overly dramatic.

How would Paris Hilton sneeze?

She'd have a very airy, girly sneeze, with a partial pinched stifle. Like, "hee'chehhhh!"

Charles Xavier, from X-Men?

Hey, I'm new to this game, but it looked like fun so I'm giving it a try.

For Erik, it would be a low sounding sneeze, almost always in singles, and he would bend at the waist. "Uhg-TSCHUH!"

Arthur from Inception? *Hoping it hasn't been asked already* :gah:

I think Arthur would be something of a stifler. I picture him pinching his nose between thumb and forefinger and creating a sound along the lines of "H'ptCH" or "H'ptCHMF".

Hmmm.... Okay, also hopefully not already done; Sherlock Holmes from the BBC series "Sherlock" as played by Benedict Cumberbatch. Or alternatively just the literary version of Holmes.

Hmmm.... Okay, also hopefully not already done; Sherlock Holmes from the BBC series "Sherlock" as played by Benedict Cumberbatch. Or alternatively just the literary version of Holmes.

Ohhh, he's just lovely. :o I think his sneeze would start off with a noticeable tickle in his nose, which would crinkle prior to a quick, half-stifled sneeze into his fist, if he had time to cover. There would be no buildup; just a sharp intake of breath. "IhH-Tsxhooh!"

How about Ellen DeGeneres? I'm not into girl sneezing, but Ellen's, like, my role model, so I wanna know. :wub:

I definitely think Ellen would have a loud, strong sneeze. A little harsh, like "HAA-ESH-OOO" or maybe with an extended "OOO"

And I picture her to use the "proper" technique of sneezing into her elbow.

What about Channing Tatum???

What about Channing Tatum???

He would sneeze into the crook of his arm. Once maybe twice. Achoo! eh....AcHOO!!. The second sneeze being louder than the first.

How would Julie Chen from Big Brother sneeze?

How would Julie Chen from Big Brother sneeze?

She would blink for a moment in realization of her oncoming sneeze. She would try to excuse herself before the sneeze, if she were in the company of others but would be interrupted by a covered "Ihh'schiuu!"

How would Hanna Cross from "Hanna Is Not A Boy's Name" sneeze? :wub:

Hanna is adorable, so his sneezes would be adorable, too! :wub:

He'd have a lot of ticklish false starts: "Hih...hh! Hihh...!" And then, quite suddenly, he'd explode into a quick, kittenish fit: "'Kttsch! Ah'ksshish! 'Tssshish!"

Just for kicks, how would Darth Vader sneeze? :lmfao: If he can sneeze at all. Let's pretend he can. :bleh:

Hmmm...that's hard...how can he sneeze if he's like a robot-dude?

Umm, I think it would probably start with the way he breaths in normally, like "hoooo" and then a mechanical sounding "tsschh!". If he can sneeze in the first place, that is...

In the same line...Anakin Skywalker before he was turned into a robot?

Anakin Skywalker before he was turned into a robot?

He would have a moderate build-up to his sneeze. Similar to a eh..ehhh..ASHOoooo. that type of sneeze.

How would Jennifer Garner from "Alias" sneeze?

I would say a controlled but rather forceful explosive sneeze, covered of course (especially if on some kind of mission :omg:)

How would Evie from 'The Mummy' sneeze? (the character, not the actress!)

How would Evie from 'The Mummy' sneeze? (the character, not the actress!)

She would try to hold it back for a minute, then let loose with a controlled sneeze. She would be too late with bringing her hands up to cover the sneeze. She'd have a heh...hat.....CHOOOOOOoooooooooooo.

How would Mai Valentine from Yu-Gi-Oh sneeze

She would have a medium buildup like, hah hah HAAH... And a medium loud release like HACHOOoo.

How about Dr Cox from scrubs? I'm obsessed with this guy! :D

:wub: I freaking LOVE Dr. Cox! He's so awesomely cynical and hilarious. I'm gonna have to think for a moment about how he would sneeze...Hmm. Being a doctor, I would think that he would try to cover with the usual crook of the elbow, but at the same time, I don't think that covering really suits his personality. Perhaps he would cover while in the hospital, but just let loose while at home. It would probably be a wet sounding sneeze, but wouldn't really produce any actual wetness unless he had a terrible cold (ohohoho, that image DELIGHTS me so much...). It would sneak up on him, and the only warning would be his nose scrunching up before he would bend at the waist a bit with a throaty "Ehh-schuhh!" He seems like the kind of person who would TOTALLY get pissed off when he sneezed because of the dazed feeling it brings. :drool:

How would Myrnin from The Morganville Vampires sneeze? (Pleeease tell me I'm not the only one who reads those books. ><)

Sorry I haven't read the Morganville Vampires. But speaking of vampires how about Stark or Heath from the House Of Night series?

And if you haven't read that then Allen from D.Gray Man?

and if you don't watch anime then how about Nico Di Angelo from the Percy Jackson Series?

sorry I hope im not asking to much :yes:

House of Night! Hate that madness. All the characters seem so unrealistic to me. Especially Zoey "Created-the-Term-Mary-Sue" Redbird over there. :) But your question! I think Stark wouldn't care much about covering his sneezes; he would have a small buildup before bending forward with a throaty, harsh sounding "Ischshh!". And no matter where he was, he wouldn't cover. That's just not like him.

Now! Hopefully this question gets answered; How would Jack Spicer from Xiaolin Showdown sneeze? That was my favorite when I was a kid! Good times. :wub:

OHMYGOD. I love Jack! He was so crazy. :wub: Hmm, let's see. He'd somehow catch a cold, but be super against letting anyone (ESPECIALLY Wuya) find out. He'd probably stifle them at first: "Hh'KGKXtsh!" But then, as his sickness becomes gradually more and more obvious, he'd explode pretty dramatically with a comical, wet: "Ahp'TSSHChhiieww!"

Sticking with my pattern of odd characters, how about Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas? Assuming a skeleton can sneeze. :)

Skellington? LONG build-ups and then bone-rattling failed stifles between clenched teeth. A "KSSCHH!" kind of sound. :) Cartoonish, but not stupid-cartoonish.

Uuhmmmm... Oh! Remember 'Teddy Ruxpin'? And that HILARIOUS pair of villains Elby and Tweeg? How would Tweeg sneeze?

How would Tweeg sneeze?

He would sneeze really fast. hashooo! e.....hashooo! Always two, no more, no less

How would Zoe Saldana from "Avatar" sneeze?

^ She would have a quick, harsh sneeze into her fist, and wouldn't really pay much mind to it. Probably sound like "Ihhtsch!"

How would Anti Cosmo from The Fairly Odd Parents sneeze?