Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

Oh my gosh, I love that show! Wilt is my favorite! He would probably have a big, slightly cartoonish build-up followed by an explosive sounding sneeze that would cause him to bend forward. And of course, he'd apologize afterward! "Hah... haahhh... hhaaaahhhh.... HACHOOO! *snf* I'm sorry!"

I'm gonna totally change tracks here... Frank Iero (and/or Gerard Way...)?

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm gonna totally change tracks here... Frank Iero (and/or Gerard Way...)?

GAHAW! *attacks you* You and I need to be friends! I rarely meet anyone who likes MCR, much less knows the names of the band members! :lol: I usually don't like commenting so quickly after I already did, but I've been, like, WAITING for someone to ask this. :lol:

Frank would have a half-stifled, surprising sneeze that would bend him over, but not too much. "Ihhxck-shoo!" or something of the sort. He would flip his hair out of his face (assuming that he's gone without cutting his hair. :rolleyes: ) and sniffle absently, and have the sniffles for another few minutes before finally giving up and blowing his nose. At which point Gee would LOL at him. :rofl:

Because I can: Woody from Toy Story? :blush:

Edit because I thought it would be fun to mention that I'm wearing an MCR concert T-shirt right now. :rolleyes:

Edited by Galaxy

Galaxy, your persons are always interesting....

Woody would have "Heih-Choo" sounding sneeze. He would sneeze in the cupped hands, getting a bit red in a face...

I don't have much inspiration right now ;) ...

Ughh...

What about.... Mrs. Lovett? I totally love "Sweeney Todd". :wub:

Mrs. Lovett? I totally love "Sweeney Todd". :yay:

She would three quick sneezes. Hashoo! A small buildup, Hashoo!, a third buildup that goes a little longer. HashOOO!! Whoa is how she would sneeze.

How would Catherine Zeta-Jones from Ocean's Twelve sneeze? :rolleyes:

omg this game looks interesting 8D

idk if he's been done yet, but what about Holden Caulfield from Catcher in the Rye?

why i like that selfish, abnormal guy is beyond me.

omg this game looks interesting 8D

idk if he's been done yet, but what about Holden Caulfield from Catcher in the Rye?

why i like that selfish, abnormal guy is beyond me.

:o Sorry if I sound like a jerk, Emily, but the point of the game is to answer the question of the person above you before asking your own question. In this case it would be ThePokeFan's question about Catherine Zeta-Jones. ^_^ I'm sorry if I sound like a nag, just thought I'd inform ya...

Edited by Galaxy

D: i'm not well-bred enough to know who your person was, so i skipped over him. i should have waited for someone to answer first, so sorry! D:

:x I've never seen the movie but judging from how she looks I think her sneezes would be strongly half-stifled like "hah'NXX'CHEEWW!" and high pitched at the end. or something that sounds like a loud cough.

I'll just crawl back in my hole now.

no wait before that. i'll put holden caulfield on the table first. if he's already been done, shoot me :x /skipped 2nd and 3rd pages.

did i do it right this time? ^_^

:D I'm so sorry, love, I didn't mean to make you feel bad, earnestly, my quest was to inform politely, and I'm super sorry if I fail at that. You didn't know, it's fine, it's fine. :D

Holden would probably just have a quick, but loud and overpowering sneeze. "Ihhckhh!" or something of the sort.

Joel McHale from The Soup?

Oooh, Joel McHale, I have to answer this one for a couple of my girls who love him.

Joel would actually have a rather soft and simple sneeze, only he'd sneeze in triples, I think. They would sound like, "Heh-chuh!" Yeah, three in a row just like that.

Okay, um, how about, has anyone said Ashton Kutcher? Because, yeah, I wanna know how he would sneeze.

Oooh, Joel McHale, I have to answer this one for a couple of my girls who love him.

Joel would actually have a rather soft and simple sneeze, only he'd sneeze in triples, I think. They would sound like, "Heh-chuh!" Yeah, three in a row just like that.

Okay, um, how about, has anyone said Ashton Kutcher? Because, yeah, I wanna know how he would sneeze.

I think he would have kind of an over-exaggerated sneeze, but not obnoxious. I think he would announce that he was going to sneeze too, and then it'd be something like: "Huh'CHOOOW!" Sort of plain/generic, but with lots of power.

Okay....how about Laura Linney? :evil:

I think he would have kind of an over-exaggerated sneeze, but not obnoxious. I think he would announce that he was going to sneeze too, and then it'd be something like: "Huh'CHOOOW!" Sort of plain/generic, but with lots of power.

Okay....how about Laura Linney? :D

Laura Linney, I think she'd have a quick double, the first one a stifle and then a second one a few seconds later, unstifled... kind of "Huh-gnxth! Huh-gTSCHew!"

How about Tara Fitzgerald? :D

How about Tara Fitzgerald? :D

She would have two high-pitched sneezes. Hiti-CHHiiii. Hiiit-CHIIiiiii. the second would be a little louder than the first.

How would Frida Pinto from "Slumdog Millionaire" sneeze? She's HOT!! :D

How about Tara Fitzgerald? ;)

She would have two high-pitched sneezes. Hiti-CHHiiii. Hiiit-CHIIiiiii. the second would be a little louder than the first.

How would Frida Pinto from "Slumdog Millionaire" sneeze? She's HOT!! :D

I think she would turn away, sort of embarrassed and her sneeze would be high pitched but not fake. And I think she'd sneeze in multiples, something like: "H'TchIIew! Hi'tschiiEW! 'tsshII!!" She might giggle awkwardly after and excuse herself.

Alright, Kate Winslet anyone? :D

Edited by zakandsara
Alright, Kate Winslet anyone? :o

She would have a cute double sneeze. Very airy first sneeze and a little more forceful in the second sneeze. Sort of an ashhoooo sneeze.

It's amazing how many people we've asked about sneezing and now we're starting to repeat requests. How would Giganta from "Justice League Unlimited" sneeze?

She would have a thundering sneeze with a long build-up that could un-root trees. Her release would echo for miles and only those who were most fortunate would not be hurled hundreds of feet away. If she were to try and stifle a sneeze, the force of her stifle could send her crashing down to the ground.

How would Aseefa from "Planet Sheen" sneeze?

Edited by ThePokeFan599

Okay, gonna give this a try!

How would Aseefa from "Planet Sheen" sneeze?

Hmm, I imagine hers as having a long, single, cartoon-ish buildup, 'Aaahhhhh...' Then She'd pause for a moment before letting out a sort of feminine, but strong, 'CHOO!' ...With her I also image some cute nose rubbing, and sniffling xP

...How 'bout The Music Meister from Batman: The Brave and The Bold?

First off, I LOVE his outfit. ^ ^ Now, I believe that due to being a music meister andd all, his sneeze would have a long audible build-up. A lot of "Ahhhh......AAaahhh....AAAAHHHHH!....." But it would only be a false start, and then after giving a sigh of relief, he's sneeze a semi high pitched "AAAAIIIICHIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOO!".

Benny Weir from My Baby Sitters a Vampire? :drool:

Benny Weir from My Baby Sitters a Vampire? ;)

He would have one sneeze, with a bit of a pause between the inhale and exhale. Hat....CHOOooooo.

How would Catwoman from "The Batman" TV series sneeze?

I think a stifle maybe. slightly wet sounding. and mostly uncovered.

always in multiples too.

Tom Hanson from 21 Jump street (johnny depp in other words)

First: couple of good sniffs. After that, one sharp inhale, adorable pre- sneezing face and a "Hei-nngshh" sounding sneeze.

Here it is. Easy, nice and clear as a crystal. :(

I think I will go ahead with Johnny's characters.... Hmmmmm.... Well... Maybe... Wade Walker from "Crybaby" ?

I've never seen this, even though I've wanted to for forever, because I am a Johnny Depp fangirl. :laugh:

From what I've seen on google, it looks like Wade Walker would try to fight it off at first, as subtly as possible. When he fails, he would inhale a deep breath, but quietly. Then he would turn to the side and sneeze a "Heh...heh'nchh!" into a fist.

I've recently been obsessed with 21 Jump Street (just started season 4!) so...

Doug Penhall? :(

I've recently been obsessed with 21 Jump Street (just started season 4!) so... Doug Penhall? :D

He would have two sneezes mostly uncovered, on the beach of course. Not very wet but he would emphasize the "chhh" sound in his sneeze.

How would Josie from the original "Josie and the Pussycats" sneeze?

• 2 weeks later...
How would Josie from the original "Josie and the Pussycats" sneeze?

She has a soft, hih....heh....ach...chooooooooooooooo! sneeze. Generally just one.

How would Sharon Osborne sneeze?

• 2 weeks later...

Sharon Osbourne: I'd say a failed stifle. Multiple, slightly high pitched.

Ah, I am terrible at this. My apologies.

Oh goodness...Erm, going with the last movie I saw I'm going to put forth the beloved character of Jack Dawson, Titanic.