Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

How would Anti Cosmo from The Fairly Odd Parents sneeze?

He would have a short. Ashoooo. Little build up, and would cover since he is very polite.

On that note, how would Trixie Tang sneeze? Been really interested in her sneezy ability

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My little sister loves that cartoon....

Trixie? She would have wet sneezes, sounding like "Hei-shoo". Her nose would maybe get pink.

Hmmm... let it be... Cruela De Vil?

(Movie version, please)

Haha, thats an interesting one!

Definitely loud. Over dramatic. "HAAAAAH-SHOOOO"

I picture her to have fits also. Never ever sneezes in singles.

Ron Weasley from Harry Potter?

I think he would have a loud sneeze but he would try to control it. He would cover it with the crook of his elbow and it would have an"HuhsCHOO!" sound.

Complete subject change: Shizuo Heiwajima from Durarara

"Heeh-TSSCHuu!", maybe a double even, with the second more powerful than the first.

Catherine Willows from "CSI"?

I always imagined her to sneeze a spread out triple. A little on the louder side with a "HUshoo-ah" kind of sound.

How about Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto shippuden :) ?

Ohhh, what nostalgia! I haven't watched Naruto in years! Good times, good times...But anyway, I think he would be the kind whose sneezes wouldn't be all too loud or dramatic. He'd bring a fist to his nose and stifle quietly. His face would barely even crumple with the gentle sneeze, and he'd just go back to doing whatever it was he was doing without a thought about it. Buuuuut, if the fetishy gods ever favored us enough to give him a raging cold, they'd probably grow louder and wetter as time went on, ending with a massive, uncovered sneeze that would cause him to spew fire, like that one jutsu he has...can't for the life of me remember what it was called. :wub:

Bugs Bunny from the new Looney Toons Show? I'm obsessed with that madness...

Reason for edit: I changed my mind. :)

Edited by Awesome Galaxy

AAAHHH! You have NO idea how much I have been wondering about how bugs would sneeze!!! Girl, you read my mind I swear! :mf_dribble: Okay dokay, I seriously think BB would be a stifler, like a cute lil' nose twitch a gasp and then hed stifle a semi - powerful "HehegtchUU!" into his hands.

Sooo....um.....Jake Ryan from Hannah Montana? :poster_oops: *hides*

Sooo....um.....Jake Ryan from Hannah Montana?

He would have a fake build-up and an exaggerated release. Most likely only one sneeze though.

How would Lola Bunny from The Looney Tunes show sneeze?

Olivia Dunham from "Fringe"?

A forceful double sneeze with a silent buildup. Two sneezes like this, HAT...chOOOOOOO. There may be a 3 second pause between sneezes.

How about Suzy Kolber from Monday Night Football?

How about Suzy Kolber from Monday Night Football?

sort of quiet, there wouldn't be much warning before the sneeze, something like "etschhh"

Kate Austen from Lost?

Kate Austen from Lost?

A disappointing sneeze in my opinion. Kate would have a lengthy but really soft build-up. The best way to notice her about to sneeze is by watching her fluttering eyelids. Her nose would have very subtle flairs during the buildup, and it would result in a half-stifled sneeze, that even if she let it out, there would not be much volume to it. Kind of a boring sneeze if there is such a thing.

How about Anna from V?

Kate Austen from Lost?

A disappointing sneeze in my opinion. Kate would have a lengthy but really soft build-up. The best way to notice her about to sneeze is by watching her fluttering eyelids. Her nose would have very subtle flairs during the buildup, and it would result in a half-stifled sneeze, that even if she let it out, there would not be much volume to it. Kind of a boring sneeze if there is such a thing.

How about Anna from V?

I think her sneeze would have no build-up. I think she would pe a stifler, squeezing her nose with her thumb & index finger covering her mouth in the same time. Inhale before the sneeze would be semi-loud, but the sneeze would be just well-stifled "Kh" or something like that. After the sneeze her eyes would be watery and voice stuffed up a bit.

While talking about HP guys at the start of this topic, I wonder that no one asked for Snape.

So I ask it now.

Snape is utterly GORGEOUS. I love that man to bits. :zippy2: His sneeze, I think, would go uncovered. He'd bend at the waist, just a bit, and his long nose would crinkle as much as phyiscally possible. A gruff, but loud sounding "Huhhschoo!" would escape him, and he'd give a death glare to anyone who blessed him. :laugh:

How about Kyle Broflovski from South Park, but when he came to be an adult?

Snape is utterly GORGEOUS. I love that man to bits. :wub: His sneeze, I think, would go uncovered. He'd bend at the waist, just a bit, and his long nose would crinkle as much as phyiscally possible. A gruff, but loud sounding "Huhhschoo!" would escape him, and he'd give a death glare to anyone who blessed him. :laugh:

He, he- South Park? :wub:

Sweet.

Kyle would have loud "Hiew-kishhoo" sounding sneeze. He would jump in the air while sneezing, blowing up his cheeks. Then head- exploding, with the loud "BANG" and flying remains of his head caught on fire... :boom: After all it's South Park, isn't it, so I can be brutal a little bit.

I can't think of anything better. ^_^

And how would ____________ sneeze?

Hard question. Ok, I'm putting Sweeney Todd on the line. :)

Snape is utterly GORGEOUS. I love that man to bits. :wub: His sneeze, I think, would go uncovered. He'd bend at the waist, just a bit, and his long nose would crinkle as much as phyiscally possible. A gruff, but loud sounding "Huhhschoo!" would escape him, and he'd give a death glare to anyone who blessed him. :laugh:

Sweet.

Kyle would have loud "Hiew-kishhoo" sounding sneeze. He would jump in the air while sneezing, blowing up his cheeks. Then head- exploding, with the loud "BANG" and flying remains of his head caught on fire... :boom: After all it's South Park, isn't it, so I can be brutal a little bit.

fs;lakjlkj Sweeney Todd, eeeee<3

Sweeney seems like the type who'd try to fight off his sneeze as subtly as possible. His nose would give a few visible twitches before he finally gives in with a sharp intake of breath followed by a rather gruff, "Hisht'choo!" into his fist or the crook of his elbow or something, then either excuse himself or just stay quiet.

Eeerm. James Potter during the Marauders era? (:

Sweet.

Sweeney seems like the type who'd try to fight off his sneeze as subtly as possible. His nose would give a few visible twitches before he finally gives in with a sharp intake of breath followed by a rather gruff, "Hisht'choo!" into his fist or the crook of his elbow or something, then either excuse himself or just stay quiet.

Snape is utterly GORGEOUS. I love that man to bits. :boom: His sneeze, I think, would go uncovered. He'd bend at the waist, just a bit, and his long nose would crinkle as much as phyiscally possible. A gruff, but loud sounding "Huhhschoo!" would escape him, and he'd give a death glare to anyone who blessed him. :laugh:

He, he- South Park? :)

Sweet.

Kyle would have loud "Hiew-kishhoo" sounding sneeze. He would jump in the air while sneezing, blowing up his cheeks. Then head- exploding, with the loud "BANG" and flying remains of his head caught on fire... :laugh: After all it's South Park, isn't it, so I can be brutal a little bit.

I can't think of anything better. :wub:

Hard question. Ok, I'm putting Sweeney Todd on the line. :wub:

**edit**

For some reason this posted a few times. Sorry! ^_^ My computer's been glitching quite a bit recently...

Edited by Always

Depending on his mood (and if there was, ahem, anyone around he was trying to gain sympathy from) he would either have a half-stifled, very controled sneeze or a loud make-a-production of it sneeze. The half-stifle would be if he were playing Quidich or something that needed his concentration and the loud production (complete with complaining about being sick or having allergies) would be if there were girls around to make much of him lol!

Hmmmm. How about Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre? (As played by Michael Fassbender, preferably.)

Hmmmm. How about Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre? (As played by Michael Fassbender, preferably.)

He would have one sneeze. It would have an audible pause between "ahh" and "chooo". A lengthy release and a little drawn out.

This is going deep into the animated archive, but Beautiful Gorgeous from "Jimmy Neutron: Rescue Jet Fusion". How would that beauty sneeze?

Kyle would have loud "Hiew-kishhoo" sounding sneeze. He would jump in the air while sneezing, blowing up his cheeks. Then head- exploding, with the loud "BANG" and flying remains of his head caught on fire... :laugh: After all it's South Park, isn't it, so I can be brutal a little bit.

:lol: Sweet lord, what sort of South Park episodes have you been watching? :lol:

Ohhh, I remember Jimmy Neutron! What fun that show was. Beautiful Gorgeous would have a deep sneeze, like her voice, that would bend her at the waist and bring a fist to her face. "IhhschuuH!" or something of the sort.

Remember The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy? Just for funsies, how would Nergal sneeze? :wub:

Kyle would have loud "Hiew-kishhoo" sounding sneeze. He would jump in the air while sneezing, blowing up his cheeks. Then head- exploding, with the loud "BANG" and flying remains of his head caught on fire... :bleh: After all it's South Park, isn't it, so I can be brutal a little bit.

:) Sweet lord, what sort of South Park episodes have you been watching? :)

I watched some at YouTube, but I remember the best the one where some monster smashed Justin Bieber's head.... :D

Maybe it's a reason for my khm, khm... "brutal sneezing description". :)

Remember The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy? Just for funsies, how would Nergal sneeze? :P

He would have two quick breathy hitches, and a loud release. HeeeeeeASHOOOOO!!! The room would be silent for several seconds before Mandy blesses him.

How would Blackfire from Teen Titans sneeze?

She would have a loudish, but still rather feminine sort of sneeze. Probably something like "Ihh-schiEW!" Perhaps even causing an explosion, such as with the case of Starfire's sneezes.

By the way, I love your answer to the Nergal question. :)

Because I'm in a bit of a silly mood, Wilt from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends?