Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Dean Variety Pack (Supernatural, M)

Lady Blessington

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice! Definitely worth another look, and another and another and another....

No, I AM perfectly fine and sane! Why are there people in white clothes after me and what do they want with this strange jacket???

No, I AM perfectly fine and sane! Why are there people in white clothes after me and what do they want with this strange jacket???

They're after you, too?!?

Guhhhh...I really loved sneezy Dean here. Epic. I hope for more. bounce.gif

QUOTE (LovelyLinda @ Sep 12 2011, 02:58 PM)

They're after you, too?!?

OMG, a conspiracy! What do they want from us - I suddenly feel like I'm in 'Clap your hands...' - Close encounter!!! alien.gif

Thank you so much, guys! :drool: I uh hope the men in white coats are gentle...

Guys, and everybody, COME PLAY at my sneezy-SPN-boys meme on LJ! You don't need an LJ account to play. Spread the kinky love!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the meme! It's still going. Come play.

Dean's collar is popped against the wind off the field. He kicks idly at a stone, watching Sam shine a flashlight down the well.

"S'another brisk one," Dean comments. He tents a tissue around his nose with stiff fingers and blows.

"Not that brisk." Sam's voice resonates a little in the hole. "You're just sick, sickie."

"HH--" Dean lets his face go slack, caught up in sensation. "Heh-- hh-hh-HIDGSHSHuh!" He folds his Kleenex over, blows again. "No comment."

Something lands on the well and Dean slams his shotgun up, opens his mouth to bellow Sam's name before his brain catches up to his eyes.

"Ugh." He lowers his weapon, watches Sam look from the newcomer to Dean. "Cats. Can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em."

Sam rolls his eyes and leans back over, leaving Dean and the sleek brown tabby to stare into each other's eyes.

"What?" Dean finally asks. "Hh-ihh--"

The cat meows, a long, weird sound.

"Heh-- hh-HH-AH-- AH-XCHSHHH! Hoo, that was a good one." Dean pulls two used tissues from his pocket and forces them together around his nose. The cat rubs up against his ankles, purring. "What's with you," he asks it through his paper barrier. The itch starts up again and he gasps, rubs his nose with the Kleenex. "Ah-hhh--"

"Jeez. You going for the Olympics?" Sam calls, buried to his ass in the well.

"HH-h-h-ohgod-HHHHH-HISCHCHHoo! Heh-TZITCHRR-kh-KH!"

When Dean finishes spattering the tissues and clears his streaming eyes, he sees two more cats twining around his boots, the tabby and a matching pair of white cats with luminous green eyes. The sound of purring is almost deafening. "Uh."

"Found it!" Sam emerges and straightens up, his hair puffed out, eyes gleaming in victory as he holds up a piece of fingernail for Dean to see. He cocks his head at the felines. "Who're your friends?"

Dean snuffles and shivers in the wind. "Damned if I know. Just torch it and let's go. Ehh-UGH. HH-HH-HH-HXHRRSHSHsh!"

The tabby bites Dean's bootlaces. A white cat stands on its hind legs to butt its head against Dean's knee. Dean glances toward the car and sees six more shadowy shapes running toward him.

Dean licks his lips. "Sam..?"

First of all! AMAZING, as always.

Second, I just visited that link and OH MY GOD.

I don't really know how LJ works or anything. And I was so overwhelmed with the sheer amount of posts and replies and whatnot.

But I'm hoping I'll be able to contribute when I've got a little more free time.

How long will it be up?

Thanks man! :D

YAY come play when you can. I'm just going to let it sort of taper off on its own, like there's no cutoff or anything. I'm happy to read stuff for as long as people are happy to generate it.

Archived