Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Dean Variety Pack (Supernatural, M)

Lady Blessington

Already commented over at LJ, but I feel the need to do some more.

HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME??

Seriously, this is worse than the demon blood. I'm going to have to go panic-room when I go back to NYC...

I'll let you know if my body temp goes up by 400-degrees. :)

I seriously seriously laughed at your black-eyed comment though... and felt like an incredible nerd....

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so unfair. How do you write stuff that I totally don't generally go for and make me love it?!!

Whole scenerio was, like, *DROOL*. I always imagine Jensen being more vulnerable than Dean ... probs just 'cos he's an actor. Anyways, I loved everything about this.

And my favourite bit:

"Yeah. When you sneeze, it's hot. When I sneeze, it's just a guy sneezing."

:heart::wub: :wub: :heart:

Already commented over at LJ, but I feel the need to do some more.

HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME??

Seriously, this is worse than the demon blood. I'm going to have to go panic-room when I go back to NYC...

I'll let you know if my body temp goes up by 400-degrees. :)

I seriously seriously laughed at your black-eyed comment though... and felt like an incredible nerd....

OK, but let the hospital know first.

Double comment action! That makes me feel like a superstar. :D You rock. Thank you.

This is so unfair. How do you write stuff that I totally don't generally go for and make me love it?!!

Whole scenerio was, like, *DROOL*. I always imagine Jensen being more vulnerable than Dean ... probs just 'cos he's an actor. Anyways, I loved everything about this.

And my favourite bit:

"Yeah. When you sneeze, it's hot. When I sneeze, it's just a guy sneezing."

:D:):laugh::D

It's so cool to me that you read this even though it shouldn't really be up your alley. Thank you so much for giving it a chance and then for taking the time to leave me comments and awesome emoticons! :omg:

First, this is still incredibly hot. :drool: Also, I’m jealous of Jensen- I want a Jared massage/back rub, and maybe some of that HOT sneezing action that is mentioned…This is probably redundant by now, but I :drool: you.

Oh...the things you do to my mind!!!

I love them...but....GAHHHHH.....

:rolleyes: i....need....moree.

This woman needs some sneezy Dean, STAT!

Uh... 'sdown there. :hug: Thank you!

First, this is still incredibly hot. :heart: Also, I’m jealous of Jensen- I want a Jared massage/back rub, and maybe some of that HOT sneezing action that is mentioned…This is probably redundant by now, but I :wub: you.

I bet if you had a Jared, not only would he rub your back but he'd "forget" to take his allergy meds once in awhile, and then be like, "Oops, *sneeze*" and blush and grin when you squeaked.

I love you too, girl.

Prompt: Dean was up for 3(?) nights in Dream a Little Dream. Would love to see Sam take care of an exhausted, sleepy, cold-ridden Dean. :hug:

Emergency Exit

"Want me to drive?"

Dean blinks at him slowly in the dark car. A drop of sweat darts down from his hairline and catches at his temple, then fattens and slips down to his chin. He wipes it away and sniffs. "Thanks," he says.

Sam frowns. "Welcome."

---

Sam zips up the canvas duffel bags and follows Bobby out to the car. They peer in at Dean, who's drooling against the passenger window.

"Columbus oughta do it," says Bobby. "By the time anyone thinks to look for us - if they ever do - they won't be thinkin' to look there."

"You sure you're OK to drive?"

"Doin' better'n Princess here."

---

Outside of Wheeling Dean mutters something in his sleep. His skin's still wet in the moonlight. He grunts and flinches, then turns his head and makes the saddest sound Sam's ever heard.

"Hey." Sam thumps his chest. "Dean. Wake up."

Dean shivers and straightens in the seat, jerking up a defensive knee and elbow. When he registers Sam he exhales, drooping. He squints out at the passing forest. "Where are we?"

"Ohio. Two hours to Columbus."

"Colubbus?" Dean's voice catches on the word. He hacks into a fist.

"Bobby's gonna meet us. Figured we should split before the cops found Jeremy and started asking questions."

"Hbb." Dean sits forward and coughs some more.

"You OK?"

"Better if I could breathe." He pulls open the glove box and rattles things around. "You got a dapkid?"

Sam pats his breast pocket. "Sorry, man."

Dean sniffles wetly. "'Sfide." He clears his throat, folds his arms and settles back against the passenger door. "So what'd you see id by dreab?"

---

"Ih-HXXTSH! Hh-hhh-TCHOO!"

"Kid, you look like somethin' I stepped in." Bobby moves in for the forehead feel while Dean's blowing his nose.

"How cubb you're dot sick?" Dean pulls up the hoodie's hood and settles deeper into the couch. "You were up just as logg as bee."

"Immune system of iron. Lays rock salt around every cell."

"Ha ha. HHH-ITZHZHHSH!"

---

"I like beigg alive."

Sam rolls his head on the pillow. "Yeah?"

"Evedd dow. I feel like shit add I still..."

Sam listens across the gap between their beds.

"I dod't wadda give it up. I dod't wadda die."

"OK. We'll find a way to save you."

Prompt: Dean incessantly rubbing his really really really itchy nose.

Hungry

Dean's nose is pink like salmon, raw and glistening and open wide.

"Hhh-hah..." He rubs two fingers up and down its length and sniffles sharply. He goes back to his book.

---

Dean glances over his shoulder and sets two steaming coffees on the table.

"We're not allowed..."

He shucks off his jacket and winks at Sam. His nose is red as raspberries. "Hah-hgh... hoo."

---

Dean kneads his nose from the nostrils up and right back down.

"Hah-ahh. HHHHH... kftp!"

He produces a napkin and strokes.

---

"We're closing in five minutes," the lady says. Dean smiles politely and pulls up a book in front of his cup.

"Hagh," he breathes as soon as she's gone. "Ah-HAHh... hh-hh-HHH... HHHHHH-TZZZZSHSH!"

The table takes it all.

Sam shifts hungrily as Dean's blowing his nose. "Better?"

Dean runs a boot up the inside of Sam's leg. His nostrils quiver, lush as cherries. "You're so damn cute."

I bet if you had a Jared, not only would he rub your back but he'd "forget" to take his allergy meds once in awhile, and then be like, "Oops, *sneeze*" and blush and grin when you squeaked.

:rolleyes::)

YOU. You. Youuuuuuuu.

I loved the angst in the first one- its so perfect for that eppy- and that ending. Wow. Same with when Dean makes the "saddest sound Sam's ever heard." Heartstab, but its good. I also LOVE Bobby's immune system of iron and the rock salt bit. So awesome. And this was just SO beautifully written.

The second one is SO FREAKING HOT. Just,,,,I don't even...I mean, the descriptions of the color of Dean's nose? :D MMMMM and then the end? YES.

:drool:

YOU. You. Youuuuuuuu.

Oops, am I interrupting something here? Just kidding. :drool::)

"Kid, you look like somethin' I stepped in." Bobby moves in for the forehead feel while Dean's blowing his nose.

That is so 100% the Bobby we love! :D

The first one is awesooome - and how they're travelling and Dean's so behind. And sleepy. And aww.

And the second one is so full of detail!! It's edible.

gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oops you did it again!

*flatlines*

*comes back, thanks to Castiel*

Cas, at this rate, you're gonna want to stick around...'cuz I might explode.

<3

:boom::)

YOU. You. Youuuuuuuu.

I loved the angst in the first one- its so perfect for that eppy- and that ending. Wow. Same with when Dean makes the "saddest sound Sam's ever heard." Heartstab, but its good. I also LOVE Bobby's immune system of iron and the rock salt bit. So awesome. And this was just SO beautifully written.

The second one is SO FREAKING HOT. Just,,,,I don't even...I mean, the descriptions of the color of Dean's nose? :laugh: MMMMM and then the end? YES.

:rolleyes:

*glows*

*gives you cupcakes*

YOU. You. Youuuuuuuu.

Oops, am I interrupting something here? Just kidding. :lol::P

That is so 100% the Bobby we love! :heart:

The first one is awesooome - and how they're travelling and Dean's so behind. And sleepy. And aww.

And the second one is so full of detail!! It's edible.

Hehe. No come in. I was just. *pats down hair* Hmm?

It makes me happy that you liked these! The food one felt so naughty. Imagine having a fetish where seeing people eat makes you all tingly and ready to go. How would you ever get anything done?

gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oops you did it again!

*flatlines*

*comes back, thanks to Castiel*

Cas, at this rate, you're gonna want to stick around...'cuz I might explode.

<3

Ooh. You might need God for that one.

*checks guiltily for bolt of lightning*

*is not smitten*

So many H's! :heart:

Thank you so much!

Teddybears In Space

Prompt: How about a sneeze!kink fic where Dean is sick/sneezy, but *doesn't know* that Sam has a sneeze kink, and is too sick to figure it out even though Sam is acting really weird and cutely guilty about it?

Dean should probably be more surprised to be on the moon, but then he's always been good at taking things in stride. He floats in the chilly darkness and tries to do a zero-G back flip.

There's a swishing sound close by. He turns. He can just make out a tribble in front of him. He knows that tribble...

"Sab?"

Air hisses out of a tire. The tribble changes. Sam's face appears, scrunched up and bleary. "Mmmm?"

"Whaddya you doigg odd the bood?"

Sam sniffs, then blinks at him. A cool hand materializes and presses his cheek first, then his forehead. "You feel OK?"

"Cold."

Sam grunts and shifts closer, scoops Dean in against his chest. A giant palm trails down Dean's back and rests in the small. "That better?"

Dean wiggles up under his chin and sighs into the massive torso. His head is buzzing. "Sab."

"'S me."

He gasps, his nose tingling, oxygen rushing in. He pushes it back out. Everybody says you can't breathe on the moon.

"Hih... ih-KTZXXSH!"

His face explodes all over Sam. It hurts. He groans.

Sam groans too. Sam leaves him in a vacuum and then merges in warm and close with a big white shape that swallows Dean's face.

"Blow."

Dean knows it's going to hurt, so he doesn't, just snuffles and pulls away so he can breathe.

"Dean..." The tissue chases him and hugs his nose dry.

While Dean's batting it away he remembers this is not the moon. "Ugh. Hhh... HHHH-JJJSHSH! Eh-HEXXZCH!"

Sam sighs shakily. "Wow."

"Just because the isd't the bood," Dean says, "doesd't bead I'b dot right."

There's a pause. "Right about what?"

Dean hesitates. A palm cups his eyelids and then light floods through the fingers. It hurts his retinas.

"Dean?"

He squirms free, squeezes his eyes shut like salted leeches.

"That teddy bears have caberas idd their stubbachs."

Sam pushes himself up on one elbow and squints at him for a long moment. "I'm taking your temperature."

"Or was that idd by dreab?"

"I hope so, kiddo." Sam nuzzles a warm kiss to his forehead, then gets up from the bed and pads into the bathroom.

"Guh... IHHH-XHSHSHSH!"

"Uhrmh."

Dean lifts his head. "Sab?"

"Yeah. Nothing. I'm fine."

He feels like he's spinning.

Sam's on the edge of the bed, sitting over him, stroking through Dean's hair, a thumb petting his ear. "Hey. Hey. Dean."

"Yyyeah."

Sam huffs. "You passed out, man."

"HHH-huh... HHHH-TSHBLGHH! EKK-XXSHSHOOO! TZZHH! DZZSSHSHHSHT!"

When he opens his eyes Sam's gone very still. He's blushing, staring at Dean's mouth.

"Oww." Dean pinches the bridge of his nose. "Yuck."

"No," Sam says quickly, "no, it's OK." He drags the Kleenex box onto the bed and tugs one out. Dean reaches for it but Sam doesn't let go, just caresses Dean's tender nostrils.

Dean sniffles self-consciously. "Good at that."

Sam's gaze plays over his features. "God. You're so beautiful."

Dean's face goes hot. He gathers up the blanket's edge and tries to throw it at Sam. He gets tangled up, and a head rush.

"Hey," Sam says. "OK. Sorry. Under your tongue. C'mon."

Dean takes the thermometer and rolls away, sucks on it, flushed and despondent. Sam tries to rub his back but he shimmies free.

With the instrument's beep, Dean sighs back into place.

"Good," Sam nods, reading it. He snorts. "Guess you're a lightweight with the cold pills."

"I'll light your... weight."

Sam clicks off the lamp and spoons in close to Dean. He puts the box of tissues in Dean's hands and sweeps an arm around his waist. "No funny stuff," Sam promises. He kisses the top of Dean's head. "Sleep."

"Hhh-ghh... hh-hh-HIH... TXZGTF! DZZCHSHSHHSHOOO-HOO!"

"Mmpf." Sam hugs him just a little tighter. "Bless you. I love you. Stop doing that."

"Puttigg caberas idd the teddy bears'..." Dean yawns. "Th' teddy..."

Sam soothes a soft circle into his belly.

Out Of Bounds

Prompt: Slash. Season 1, when they're crazily innocent compared to later on...and Sam with a sneeze!kink, because now I'm addicted. Dean is completely doped up on medicine and extremely vulnerable, with a massively sneezy cold. So, while Dean's sneezing all over the place (maybe accidentally sneezing all over Sam, too), Sam has to struggle to take care of him while at the same time wanting nothing more than to take complete advantage of him. Dean's not any help at all, because all he wants to do is snuggle and be close to his Sammy.

"IH-KRTSZSHSH!"

Sam clenches the steering wheel. "Dean."

Dean snuffles into Sam's lap and pulls his blanket tighter. "Uh?"

"...You want me to turn up the heater?"

"Gg. 'B fide. Got b'Sabby." He nuzzles Sam's thigh and pats his knee.

"Yeah..."

"Hhh... hhhh... hhHH-BFFF! HAH-DZZZZSHSH!" He rocks against Sam's hip, then sniffles wetly. "Fuh."

The car drifts dizzily in its lane. "Maybe that's not such..."

"ITCH-XXXSHSHHOO!"

"Hmh."

Dean coughs explosively and flounders for a tissue. Sam nudges him upright.

"Better, right?"

Dean wheezes in a few uninterrupted breaths. "Yeah. Good thigkigg." He produces a Kleenex from inside the comforter and burbles into it. "Cept there's dot edough Sabby over here."

"No," Sam says quickly as Dean starts to tilt down toward his groin, "no there's lots."

"Hhhh..."

"Dude, you..."

"Hh-HHH..."

"You've gotta stay over..."

"HAH-hhh..."

"Over..."

"HHHH-HADZSHGF-XKHOO! ETCHCHCH!"

"Gnnnh."

"Hey, a botel."

"Thank God."

And then there was one more I didn't want to post here because there were a few more f-words than usual but it's more sneezekink!Sam/Dean and it's here.

FRAKKK how can you put both of these together and expect me to be alive after reading them?!? I need some time to…uh…breathe. And recover. After each one. They’re just that hot. Like, you would think that the initial blinding hotness would not be so intense the second or third or fourth time around, but it is. Not that I actually mind, because I could spend the entire day reading every single one of your stories all in a row and still want more, especially the sneeze-kink!Sam/Dean ones. Yum. :heart:

FRAKKK how can you put both of these together and expect me to be alive after reading them?!? I need some time to…uh…breathe. And recover. After each one. They’re just that hot. Like, you would think that the initial blinding hotness would not be so intense the second or third or fourth time around, but it is. Not that I actually mind, because I could spend the entire day reading every single one of your stories all in a row and still want more, especially the sneeze-kink!Sam/Dean ones. Yum. :doh:

You made me grin like a total goon with this comment. Thank you for being amazing. Like. Maybe double-amazing. :bleh::laugh: I hope Sam shows up on your doorstep all flushed and wobbly and disoriented and sneezy, and lets you bundle him inside and feed him tea and bring him two boxes of Kleenex for while you wait for Dean together, because one box won't be enough and you can already tell. He might need you to pool body heat with him and possibly soothe him by stroking his forehead and playing with his hair while he falls asleep all sad and nestled into you. Hopefully he won't cut off your oxygen supply in doing so.

The End

Prompt: Well, this is just unfair. Dean traveled into the future and apparently he managed to catch a cold from himself. And it looks like the cold virus put in a lot of R & D in those five years, or this one is just tailor made for his system, because it's a doozy. Luckily, back in 2009, he's back with Sam, and even though Sam's not quite sure of his welcome, at least Dean sick means there's something concrete he can do.

Dean slouches on the exam table, socked feet dangling over the side. He shivers in the thin blue smock and crosses his arms, staring vacantly at a poster of the circulatory system. When he sniffles it's a hard suck, like the last water draining from a sink.

Sam pulls a tissue out of his pocket and holds it out like a flower. Dean glances at him, glassy-eyed, then tucks it around his red nose. The contents of his sinuses stutter out with a sound like pine needles in a vacuum cleaner.

"Gonna feel better in no time," Sam murmurs. He drapes his arms around his brother, who stiffens, then nuzzles into him with a crinkle of paper. "Doc'll fix you up."

Dean coughs determinedly into Sam's side. Sam strokes his bare back up and down.

"You gotta say doe." A hot cheek presses against Sam's belly.

Sam plays through the hair on the back of Dean's neck. "I know, man."

Dean's chest swells and contracts. "Hhh... hhh... HDZHGSHSH!" He spasms in Sam's embrace, and again. "HHH-CHCHOO!" He blows into a fresh Kleenex, then rubs his forehead, nose glowing in his peaky face. "I cad't watch you... I cad't lose you."

"I'm not going anywhere." Dean shudders again and Sam peels open his jacket, tucks Dean in against him. He smoothes a palm from his temple down to his cheek. "I'm here."

Softer

Prompt: Dean's sick with a cold, and his nose is red and chapped from constant sneezing and blowing. Castiel notices, and manages to find handkerchiefs for him somewhere. Dean's too tired to wipe his own nose properly, so Cas does it for him. Dean/Castiel, and I'd love it if Castiel had a kink for caring and/or sneezing.

Castiel knows it's wrong to enjoy another creature's suffering. Unfortunately, Dean's is glorious.

"HH-HHH-huh... h-HHHH-DTZZSHSHSH!"

"God bless you."

Under the covers Dean grunts and snuffles into a damp-looking handful of tissues. "Dot holdigg by breath odd that wud, Cas. Doe offedce."

"Hmm." The angel sits forward on the bed and rests his head on his hand. "Does it cause you pain?"

"What?"

His tongue savors his new favorite word. "Sneezing."

Dean shrugs. "Dot usually."

"Good."

He gasps again and presses on both sides of his nose, then sighs expansively. "Hoo. Close call."

"Can I touch it?"

"Touch..." Dean's eyebrows rise, then fall. "I guess wud of us should edjoy this."

"Mm."

Cas traces the contours of this warm, red nose: the curve of the nostril, the crease where it meets the cheek, the lovely arching bridge, the round, perfect tip. The nostrils flare and Dean waves the angel's hand away.

"HHHH... HUH-TCSHGH!"

The human lets out an unsteady breath, then sniffs, teary-eyed.

"Marvelous."

"If you say so."

"HH-HH-ihh... HIT-CHCHCHCHOOO!"

Castiel swallows and touches himself through his pants. "Forgive me, Father."

"Shouldd't you be out gettigg bee bedicidd or subthigg? Isd't that what couples do?"

"Of course." He's on his feet. "I'm sorry. I was overwhelmed by your... beauty."

Dean sniffles and rubs one bloodshot eye. "Beauty?"

Cas gazes at his flushed nose and mouth. "Mmh. Yes."

"Huh... hh-hh..."

Castiel swallows.

"Heh..."

He sits.

"HH-HHHHH-KTCHCHHSHSHSH!"

"Praise be to God."

"Cas... AH-HATSSSHSHH-uh! HRRSHSHHSH! ITSHSHOOOO!"

The angel laces his fingers on top of his head. "Are you going to blow your nose again? I like it when you blow your nose."

"Doe, I'b dot, because it hurts like a bitch."

"You are in pain." Cas soothes a hand across the sick man's forehead. "I'll bring you something. What do you need?"

"You cad't fix it, dude." Dean drags a sleeve under his nose and leaves a glistening streak.

"Humans have medicines for everything." Cas kisses one overheated nostril and flaps out.

---

"YIH-XXDGDGTCHCH!"

"Gesundheit."

Dean blinks up at Cas over cupped palms. "Thagk God. What'd you brigg bee?"

"The clerk was called Tracy." Castiel puts a package of pills on the bedside table. "She was very helpful." He sets down a bottle of juice beside it. "She gave me this." He pulls out a clean square of forest green cloth and holds it up with a flourish.

"TCHHKG! Ugh. What is it?"

"May I?" Cas nudges Dean's fingers aside and caresses his chapped nose with the handkerchief.

"Hey, that feels better."

The material shifts to cradle it. "I... would you...?"

Exhausted, the hunter screws up his face and pushes air and warm snot into the soft cloth.

"Mmhh."

"Who dew sdot could bake you so happy?"

Cas dabs Dean's tender nostrils reverently. He kisses Dean's forehead, then his bright pink nose.

"Cubb to bed," Dean yawns.

Cas feeds him a pill and flutters into the sheets, cuddling up behind him. His wings, invisible insulation, wrap around them both.

"H-huh..."

The angel folds the new fabric loosely over his lover's mouth and nose.

"HAH-TSSZSZCHCHCH!"

He moans and kisses the back of Dean's neck. "Hallelujah."

>.>;

I may have replied some other time, some other where, but I still like these.

[And the Sam ninja one.... even though it's pretty much pr0n :heart:]

I hope Sam shows up on your doorstep all flushed and wobbly and disoriented and sneezy, and lets you bundle him inside and feed him tea and bring him two boxes of Kleenex for while you wait for Dean together, because one box won't be enough and you can already tell. He might need you to pool body heat with him and possibly soothe him by stroking his forehead and playing with his hair while he falls asleep all sad and nestled into you. Hopefully he won't cut off your oxygen supply in doing so.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. :laugh::eat::bicycle:

IIIII love you and your hot fics and you and your hot sneezy Dean and your kinky-Cas and you.

I also realized that you have successfully made me like Cas some more...in fanfic, anyway:P

>.>;

I may have replied some other time, some other where, but I still like these.

[And the Sam ninja one.... even though it's pretty much pr0n ;)]

Hehehe. It totally was.

I love that you enjoyed these! Thank you so much!

I hope Sam shows up on your doorstep all flushed and wobbly and disoriented and sneezy, and lets you bundle him inside and feed him tea and bring him two boxes of Kleenex for while you wait for Dean together, because one box won't be enough and you can already tell. He might need you to pool body heat with him and possibly soothe him by stroking his forehead and playing with his hair while he falls asleep all sad and nestled into you. Hopefully he won't cut off your oxygen supply in doing so.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. :heart: :heart: :heart:

IIIII love you and your hot fics and you and your hot sneezy Dean and your kinky-Cas and you.

I also realized that you have successfully made me like Cas some more...in fanfic, anyway:P

:wub: Thanks man! :lol:

I was digging through my old files and I found this and it was all done and ready to go at 100 words but I never put it up. So here we go. It's called "Equipment."

Sunny morning, early fall. The haunted house has a stretch of dirt road all to itself. The boys are ragged, nursing coffee. They blink at it from the car.

"Air's good out here," Dean comments as they pick their way across the mostly-rotten porch, jimmy open the door. Step inside - to ninety years' dust and cobwebs. "Ahhh-h... HGshhh! HASHHHughh!"

"HUSHHooh! HhJJJSHH!" Sam adds.

"KckTCHOOOO! Goddabbit!" Dean proposes.

"HihTSHHHSHH! Ugh!" Sam agrees.

They fumble their way back out, stand sneezing on the porch, eyes streaming, blowing red noses into their sleeves.

Come back after lunch - with goggles, and masks.

The unstoppable Winchesters... have been stopped. By dust. :unsure: The image this has put into my head is fantastic. And I agree, the spellings are delicious. :bleh:

EEEEEEEEEEEE I love this!!! So much amazingness in 100 words. So much sneeziness. ^_^

Ooh and I really love the spellings in this one:)

I saw the Sam-sneezes and I was like, I know somebody who likes those. :heart: :heart: This was totally a different spelling style! It's funny how many different ways there are to do it.

Thanks for the comments, madam, and for the many many Dean-sneezes!

The unstoppable Winchesters... have been stopped. By dust. :drool: The image this has put into my head is fantastic. And I agree, the spellings are delicious. :P

Yay for happy braintimes! Thank you so much!!

aha, I found that last one super amusing. I'm behind on the rest though, I must say.

You've got talent! ^_^

Aw! :wub: Thank you so much!

Rrr, I love Sam tucking Dean into his jacket with him, and I love everything else toooo. Wonderful stuff.

When I was a kid I had this book called Moses the Kitten, about a kitten who gets found and raised by a guy who lives in the country. I think he tucks the kitten into his coat, and then when he gets it home he wraps it in a blanket and puts it in the warming oven above his big woodstove. In hindsight, that's what Sam tucking Dean into his jacket reminds me of. :heart: Thanks for picking that out, and for the awesomeness that is commenting!

Makeout

Prompt: Sneezy Dean and sneezekink!Sam are all happy somewhere unhurt and not-in-bed and having shy sweet this-is-new making out, possibly outside in the dark against a bar wall with their smexy coats on.

"Smoky in there."

"Yeah." Sam's eyes twinkle but his face stays straight. He glances out over the parking lot and shuffles from side to side.

Dean settles back against the brick wall and coughs into his shoulder. His breath puffs out white under the streetlights.

"I don't like the sound of that."

Dean pinches his nostrils clean and sniffs. He studies Sam's gelled hair. "That how it's gonna be now?"

"What?"

"You gonna rock the whole mother hen routine?"

Sam purses his lips, dimples popping out adorably. "What, I can't take care of you?"

"What's to take care of?"

Sam snorts. He takes a step closer. "You," he murmurs, "are getting sick."

Dean frowns in theatrical confusion and pats his own belly and face. "That's funny. I don't feel sick."

"You're such an ass." Sam tugs lightly at the edges of Dean's leather jacket. "Ever since our dip in the lake you've been sounding more and more like Johnny Cash."

"Burning ring of firrre..."

Sam chuckles. "Like horrible, off-key Johnny Cash." He buttons up Dean's coat with careful fingers. "There."

"Hmm." Dean tucks a lock of hair behind Sam's ear. "I feel better already." Sam's palms are gentle on his ribcage. Dean nuzzles up into his forehead and thumbs his cheekbones. Sam's lips graze--

"EH-TCCHCHSHSHOO!" Dean blinks at the phlegm on Sam's beige-jacketed shoulder, then snickers helplessly. "Oh my God. Bullseye."

Sam looks like he's been shot. Crimson-cheeked, he pushes a hand through his hair and rubs his mouth.

"What?" Something turns over in Dean's mind. He digs up a napkin and dabs at the fabric. "Hey. Remember that thing you told me..."

"It was true." Sam meets Dean's gaze, his face a stony challenge.

"About how sneezing made you kind of..."

"Yeah." A muscle in Sam's jaw twitches. His eyes stray to Dean's nose. He's breathing hard.

Dean points at Sam's shoulder, eyebrows raised. "So was that...?"

"Good. Yeah. Shut up." Sam flattens him against the wall and presses kisses all over his throat.

"Ungh." Dean's nose starts pulsing. "Kinky." He cradles Sam's skull, then gasps and coughs from deep inside his chest.

Sam straightens and frowns at Dean. His hair's sticking up on one side. "Are you all r--"

"HEDZZSZSZSSHSH!"

"Ohh, you have to not do that." Sam grinds into him hard.

The tingling is overwhelming. Dean rushes the napkin to his face. "KKTCHCCHRRRGH! EH-XXXXT! IDJJJSHSH-uh! Uhh. HH-HH-TDZCHCHCHHCHCHT!"

"Wow." Sam's flush against him, stiff cock poking into his hip. Briefly he steeples his hands around his own mouth and nose, as if to compose himself. "OK." He takes a step back and cool air floods in against Dean's legs. "OK. Yeah, you shouldn't be out here."

"'Scuse bee." Dean fills the napkin, then another.

"Mmmf." Sam turns and swings his arms, claps his hands. A laughing group of students trails by across the street, bundled against the November air. Dean hooks one of Sam's belt loops and reels him back in.

"Where were we?" He sniffles in Sam's ear and kisses his jaw.

"Uhn."

Sinuses prickling, he slips his hands into Sam's back pockets and scoots him in against his groin.

"Ngh. You're gonna get--"

"Ahh-hh..."

"Oh, fuck. Gonna get worse..." Sam wraps his Sasquatch arms around Dean, tucks him tight against his body.

"Is thihh--... iss hug therapihhh... IHH-HHHH..."

"Something like that," Sam husks, voice resonating in his chest.

"HHH-HHXTZXTZTZZ! EHHT-TCHCHCH-TCHSHSHSHOOOO!"

Sam's warm all around him, gripping him. They stay there, quiet and still.

"Sab?"

"Yeah."

"I dod't feel so good."

"I know. I suck." Sam rubs his back.

Dean buries his dizzy head in Sam's armpit. "Fiddish up if you wadt. I'b OK for a biddut."

"Oh, yeah, no, I... yeah."

Dean tilts back for a view of Sam's face. It's tomato red. "Did you...?"

"You're really, really hot."

Dean coughs happily into his shoulder. "Dabb." He unzips Sam's breast pocket and stuffs in the last clean napkin. "OK. You cadd take care of bee dow."

Dean Leaves His Mark On Sam And Arizona

Prompt: I like the idea of Sam and Dean being stuck in the car, Dean with a horrible/extremely messy cold, and having just ran out of tissues. So now he has to find a way to contain his explosively messy sneezes. *waggles eyebrows*

"Aw, dabbit."

"What?"

"Last wudd."

Sam glances over and sees a clean tissue in one of Dean's hands and an empty Kleenex box in the other. "You went through the whole pack? That was brand new."

"Epic sdottidess, dude."

Sam schools his eyes to the double yellow lines and pushes out a loud breath to temper the tantalizing sound of Dean blowing his nose.

"Goodbye, falledd soldier. You served bee well." Dean twists around back and stuffs the tissue out the rear window.

"That's a bad cold."

"Thagks for the dews flash." Dean drags his arm across his forehead and shivers. "Seriously, there better be a friggid' botel up here subbwhere, 'cause I abb hurtid'."

"Yeah," Sam sighs. "I know." He pats Dean's thigh.

"Ehhh... ugh. Crap. Eh-HHH... IH-HHHH-HIDDGSHSHSHH!"

Sam squeezes the steering wheel.

"Dabbit." Dean's cupping his nose with one hand, sweeping the seat with the other. He pops open the glove compartment and roots around, snuffling.

"There's gotta be a gas station coming up."

Dean shakes open a folded piece of paper. He tilts his head to read it, then grunts in relief. "Thagk God." He smears his nose with it, wipes off his catching hand. "Old directiods," he explains.

"Very resourceful." Sam crests a hill and takes in a new expanse of rocks and cacti.

"Rrg." Dean jiggles his nose with the flat of his palm. "It wod't quit. I'b soh-HH... sorr-ETDZZHZHZHTT!"

"Sorry for being sick? Come on, that's nuts."

"Dude. It's like if you wedt aroudd with doe shirt odd add little tassels odd your dipples."

"You don't feel well. I totally get it. God, don't worry about me. Just rest up, OK? My nipples and I are fine."

"You should do that subb tibe."

Sam watches him scrape the office paper under his red nose. "Tassels?"

"Too gay?"

Sam huffs out a laugh. "Not my style."

"Ow." Dean's nostrils are glowing like a string of chili-pepper light bulbs. "Doe. You're fired." He dangles the paper out the rear window and lets go.

"You're running out of options here."

Dean hunches forward and rips a harsh cough into his fist. Snuffling, he sends a hand under the seat.

"Ew. What's down there?"

Dean slaps a half-used matchbook on the seat between them, a stick of chewing gum with no wrapper, a flashlight, four sticky M&Ms, and finally the prize: a rumpled napkin. "Yes." He smoothes it out lovingly on his knee, stretches it taut between his hands. When he blows it's a thick, rich crackle that Sam tries not to hear.

"Uhhh... hgh." He doubles the napkin over and presses it to his flaring nostrils. "AT-SHSHSHHSSHHHOOO!"

Sam rubs a hand over his scalp.

"Ugh. Already? Seriously?" Dean holds out the sodden napkin mournfully. "Dot a dry corder odd this thigg. You are the weakest ligk." He tosses it out, then turns to Sam and sniffles. "Cadd I really dot opedd by owed widdow? I got aches, badd. That shit's harder thadd it looks."

"How'd the ear infection and bronchitis work out for you last time?"

"It's the desert. I'b hot." He shudders. "Add cold. Dabbit."

"You up on your meds?"

"Doe, because I love feeligg like crap so buch. HH... oh, fuck bee."

"All in good time."

Dean swivels helplessly in his seat, a fist jammed up under his nose. "HH-HHH..." He squints, shoulders caving in. "AHHH-HH..."

Sam snaps a finger and points. "Shirt. Do the shirt."

Dean scoops it up and buries his face just in time. "EH-DDCHCHCHCHHH! TZZHZHHZHH!" His flushed abs relax into smoothness, then clench again. "HESSHSHSHSHSHHHH-oo!" Panting, he honks into the sweat-damp fabric and peels it carefully over his head. "Dabb, Sab. You're a gediuss." He holds up the soft material and grins. "You doe how buch sdot I cadd fit idd this thigg?"

Sam's pants are way too tight. He smiles. "Awesome. Feel better soon."

Yesss, Sam-sneezes. They were so good.

Stilllllll freaking love these:) They are extremely hot ^_^

Oooh and I have totally read that Moses the Kitten book. Cute stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
Yesss, Sam-sneezes. They were so good.

Stilllllll freaking love these:) They are extremely hot :stretcher:

Oooh and I have totally read that Moses the Kitten book. Cute stuff.

As if you've read that! The one time I mentioned it it was to a roomful of people and they all just looked at me. No dice.

Thank you so much for the multiple-comment action. You're too awesome.

Sick Weekend at Bobby's

SPOILERS FOR 6.04

PUKE WARNING

Prompt: Dean and Sam return from their trip to make sure that Bobby is indeed alright. He insists they stay for a day or two, but Dean is adamant that they don't. It quickly becomes apparent that Dean is sick (Oh! The sneezes!)...but he won't admit it because he doesn't want to 'burden' Bobby anymore. Bobby in his usual gruff way convinces the boys to crash for the night.

Sam claps Bobby's shoulder and gives it a squeeze. Dean pulls him in for a back-slapping hug.

"Well," Dean says, stepping out and thumping him on the arm. "Look at you."

"Free man walking," Sam chimes in.

"That's me."

---

They're crowded around the kitchen table for celebratory shots.

"Since when's one your limit, kid?"

"His stomach's been a little rocky since the flight."

Dean sneezes explosively into his wrist. "Mazel tov. Drink. Save yourselves."

---

Dean's right outside the bathroom door when Sam walks out.

"Think you can drive?"

"What?" Sam takes in his shiny eyes and damp hairline. "Where'd you go? We've been calling you."

Dean gags and palms his belly. "Damnit." He drops his head between his knees.

---

"Didn't realize you liked my hall carpet so damn much."

"Nrh?" Dean squints.

"Only reason I can think of why you'd let yourself pass out on it instead of tuckin' into bed like most folk do when they get sick."

"I'm not..." He licks his lips. "I think I'm gonna puke on your bed."

A grey plastic bucket materializes just in time.

"Oh." Sam walks in with an extra blanket and settles it over Dean's feet. "Ew."

"Well, I feel better," Dean rasps, spitting. "This's been swell. Great to have you back, Bobby. Sam?" He's wrestling the covers. "Shall we?"

"Are you off your nut?" Bobby's eyebrows crumple under the brim of his hat.

"Yeah, you don't look so good, man."

Dean sneezes into his armpit. He draws himself up. "You should dust."

"Winchester, sit your fluey ass down. Since when are you as sensitive as a goddamn preschooler? I know I said some things, but you boys have a home here. That doesn't change."

Dean stares, red-faced. A tear sneaks down his cheek.

"Oh, now..." Bobby gently jiggles his shoulder. "Wait just a..." Dean shudders and shields his eyes.

"Uh, hey." Sam sits beside him on the bed and pats his thigh. He moves the tissues closer.

"I love you guys so much."

"I got the Tylenol."

In Sam's wake, Bobby smoothes back Dean's hair and gets a chestful of snuffling, puke-smelling, overheated man. Carefully he rubs the base of his spine. "Get a compress too."

Tongue

Prompts: (1) Sam's saliva has magical healing properties, and (2) Dean is sick and limping and it's rainy out, and the words "scary" and "sprained" have to be in there.

Sam's tongue looks exactly the same as before. Dean watches him work it over his stinging calf. Their breath fogs the car windows.

The lapping slows. Rain patters on the roof. Sam sits back and palms his mouth clean. "Better?"

There's just an indentation now, the tiniest pricks of blood welling up.

"Well that's handy."

: : :

Dean steps down onto the coarse, glistening pavement and grunts.

"What?"

He limps through the drizzle and lets himself in.

"You OK?" Sam flicks up the lights as Dean collapses onto the corduroy sofa.

"Sprained. Guess your magic spit can only do so much." He pinches the bridge of his nose. "Kill those."

"Do you want it?"

Sam rolls toward him in the dark and sighs. "Hnh?"

"My blood. Does it juice you up?"

"No." Sam's elbows move in silhouette as he rubs his eyes. "Why, you offering?"

"You wish."

"Eh-HXXNGHT!"

"Whoa." Sam fists Dean's jacket against the stumble.

Dean coughs awake to Sam hovering just above his face, sniffing the air. He flinches and grips his knife.

"OK. You're OK. Just me." Sam's hands are up.

"What were you doigg?"

"Checking." Sam passes him a pill bottle. "Got a fever."

"You could sbell that?"

"And the sinus infection."

Dean cups his eyes and sneezes on the sheets. He whimpers. "Are all your sedses scary-accurate dow?"

"Comes and goes."

"Ooh, banana. Your favorite."

Dean snuffles delicately and teeters down the aisle beside Sam. "That stuff takes forever. I hurt dow."

"Whaddya gonna do?"

He eyes Sam's lips. "What exactly cadd you heal?"

Sam sets the medication on the counter and pulls out his money clip. He points it at Dean. "Ew."

Shaving, Dean sneezes and cuts himself. It has nothing to do with Sam's warm, rough tongue.

Um. I…Wow. Sam’s tongue…

…Sam’s tongue.

Ahh and he can smell Dean’s fever? Frack. This is like, ridiculously hot. There is just so much that I like about this that I can’t even…I don’t even know where to start.

But I could start with Sam’s tongue… can there be more of this? :) Seriously, though, I LOVE this. Poor sick sneezy limping Dean…and that last line was lovely:)

P.S. I love your new signature. That was a good video:)

P.P.S. I almost forgot to say that I still love the Weekend at Bobby's fic and I could totally hear Bobby in my head when I was reading it, and also that I liked this line: "Winchester, sit your fluey ass down. Since when are you as sensitive as a goddamn preschooler? I know I said some things, but you boys have a home here. That doesn't change."

P.P.P.S. I still don't even have the right words for "Tongue" but I just really freaking like it. :cry:

What video??!?!?!?!?!?!?! Why wasn't I notified? I wasn't notified!!!!! *pulls hair out* IWANNAKNOWABOUTTHEVIDEOWITHTHEEXTREMELYATTRACTIVEPEOPLEINITWITHKLEENEX.

I apologize for my rude behavior...:)

Yesterday was Halloween. This is my excuse.

Um. I…Wow. Sam’s tongue…

…Sam’s tongue.

Ahh and he can smell Dean’s fever? Frack. This is like, ridiculously hot. There is just so much that I like about this that I can’t even…I don’t even know where to start.

But I could start with Sam’s tongue… can there be more of this? :blushing: Seriously, though, I LOVE this. Poor sick sneezy limping Dean…and that last line was lovely:)

P.S. I love your new signature. That was a good video:)

P.P.S. I almost forgot to say that I still love the Weekend at Bobby's fic and I could totally hear Bobby in my head when I was reading it, and also that I liked this line: "Winchester, sit your fluey ass down. Since when are you as sensitive as a goddamn preschooler? I know I said some things, but you boys have a home here. That doesn't change."

P.P.P.S. I still don't even have the right words for "Tongue" but I just really freaking like it. :heart:

You make me so happy. :heart: If licky!Sam ever comes knocking at my (uh imaginary) door and is like, "Write me," I will (for real) not resist.

What video??!?!?!?!?!?!?! Why wasn't I notified? I wasn't notified!!!!! *pulls hair out* IWANNAKNOWABOUTTHEVIDEOWITHTHEEXTREMELYATTRACTIVEPEOPLEINITWITHKLEENEX.

I apologize for my rude behavior...:)

Yesterday was Halloween. This is my excuse.

This is where pictures lie. Nobody was sick. At all. Jared was sweating up a storm, and somebody brought him a box of kleenex to mop his chest, and he stuffed the whole box down his shirt because he's a goof, and then he offered one to Jensen and Jensen was all, "Yes yes," and took one and pretended to use it. I think there might be a link back earlier in this topic, like I think I called it "variety pack" because there were pictures and that video link.

Archived