Sneeze Fetish Forum

New movie with JAMES MCAVOY sneezing!

Dusty15

James McAvoy is playing Tolstoy's secretary in the new film, "The Last Station", and his character sneezes whenever he's nervous! There's two sneezes and some nose-wiping in the trailer. You can watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTh-vQho7UU

The film comes to major cities on Jan. 15th. I'll definitely be seeing it! :P

Oooooh! Edited to add TWO MORE clips from the film with TWO MORE SNEEZES. I might die.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know someone who went to drama school with him... wonder if I could drop a "does he sneeze like that in real life?" into the conversation without arising to much suspicion?

Oh. My. God. :P :P

James. James McAvoy. Faking sneezing, and doing it so perfectly. The stifle, holy crap, that stifle. :blush: And the little "Ah..." afterwards.... I died and went to Heaven. x___x

He is so HOT, wtf. :P Thank you so much for the links!

That man's just so HOT -- and that stifle -- ... ... ... -- *melts*

I'm going to the UK premiere, whenever and wherever it's going to be!

AHH THAT STIFLE!! I am so glad you are all with me on this...that was.....AMAAAZING. I mean...ah! I'm gonna have to see that movie alone, otherwise it might be awkward when my palms sweat, my heart races, and I am flushed afterwards :D

(edit) I had to google this and he does an interview here which is an interesting read :XD

Oho, so the sneezing was his own idea? He has good taste. :D

Nice find, thanks for sharing, snuffles!

German trailer:

Two more sneezes at 1:16 and 1:53. Just how lucky are we? B)

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Oh, gah. That was marvelous. I've been itching for some James McAvoy action ever since he told the story about shooting "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" with a cold and his nose was running so much that his fake nose fell off! The sneezing in those clips? HOT. I'm so relieved - it's always such a disappointment when an actor you really like FINALLY acts a sneeze and it sounds fake. But McAvoy's sneezes sound so real. That stifle was delicious.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!! I am sooo excited!!!!! No, beyond excited. Psyched!!! :):laugh::):drool: :drool: :drool: I think I just died and went to heaven. I hardly ever see hot guys sneeze, and this is JAMES MCAVOY!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: One of the top five celebs I've been dying to see sneeze. I think God is finally rewarding me for the endless wait. And who cares those sneezes are fake, they are the hottest thing ever!!! The stifle was amazing (actually, all of them were). And those are just the film clips!

I am so gonna see this movie! I bet I won't be paying attention to the plot, though. :bleh:

You know what would be even more awesome? If there was an interview about this movie and he sneezed then!! :drool:

Ugh, ladies, I KNOW. I'm beyond excited hahah. And the movie itself looks good even sans sneezing (I'd have seen it anyway!)

The stifles are just ridiculously hot. The one in the trailer Voos posted at 1:17 is DELICIOUS.

Archived