Sneeze Fetish Forum

New movie with JAMES MCAVOY sneezing!

Dusty15

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a real disappointment! I would have loved to seen a sneeze in "Arthur Christmas". Oh well, this probably isn't going to stop me from spawning any possible fanfictions. He's just got this knack for playing nerdishly adorable characters. X3

(My friend recently converted me to McAvoy-ism! He's too cute. Way too cute. CX)

Here is a lovely image for you beautiful McAvoyeurs to enjoy.

fcn3h1.jpg

It's a sin to look so breathtaking riding something you're so desperately allergic to...

Ok, massively count me amongst the Grade A McAvoyeurs! I have watched those clips so many times now I can practically hear them in my head and :boom: they are just fetishy gold. Plus, when that movie came out, I downloaded it and watched it in secret in my room just for those gorgeous stifles. Man, that boy is HAWT.

It's a sin to look so breathtaking riding something you're so desperately allergic to...

AHHH SPOO

EVERY TIME I SEE YOU POST IN HERE I HAVE TO PREPARE MYSELF

AND STILL

GUHHHH.

Oh and also, here's an interesting McAvoy/Fassbender Valentin Bulgakov/Carl Jung fic:

lostwiginity.tumblr.com/post/13556771292/zimothy-lostwiginity-case-notes-of-carl-jung

James most certainly IS Arthur Christmas. Straight down to the barking seal laugh of his! laughing.gif

ALSO! If anyone is interested, PurpleRawrz and I have begun co-writing a story about The Last Station. It can be found here. It's only just started, but expect to come across a sneezier than usual Valentin. biggrin.png

My lucky sister is going on a double date on Friday to see it. I'm seething with jealousy because it's McAvoy. CX

I'm definitely gonna check that fic out :)

Ohmygosh Purple I laughed my head off at that clip! Still giggling...this is what happens when I don't get enough sleep.

As a little Christmas gift to Spoo, and now all of you McAvoy-ers, I present this compilation of all of James' divine sneezes, along with sniffle/cough for good measure:

It's a private link, so you're free to share but it won't come up in searches for James' name on YouTube (I thought that could get a bit weird).

Enjoy!! xoxoxo

Ok I'm finally going to join this topic, I give in......

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH I FREEKIN LOVE YOU PEOPLE!! Thank you so much for all of these clips.w00t.gif

James McAvoy is so hot and his sneezes are to die for!! Maybe one day we'll hear a real one but anything to do with his nose is amazing!! XXXbiggrin.png

Hi! I'm kinda new here, this is my first post, i hope this is in the right place...

I just finished watching Inside I'm Dancing (or Rory O'Shea Was Here). it has James McAvoy as Rory, who has duchenne muscular dystrophy. There isn't really any sneezing, but towards the end, you can here some sniffling and light coughing, and then at night Rory is found drenched in sweat with a fever, he has pneumonia. REALLY loved that last bit, watched it over and over again!! biggrinsmiley.gif

I would also recommend watching the whole movie though, u can find it on youtube, it was a beautiful story laughingsmiley.gif

Maybe one day we'll hear a real one but anything to do with his nose is amazing!!

I've already hypothesized that the day we see an authentic James!sneeze two things will occur:

1) The internet will explode.

2) All [fetishist] female ovaries will simultaneously combust.

I just finished watching Inside I'm Dancing (or Rory O'Shea Was Here).

This movie... oh my God. It was far too sad and tearjerking for me to pay attention to adorable things like that. cry.gif Seriously, if you want to bawl your eyes out (with a James movie that ISN'T Atonement) watch this. Also, James has crazy blond hair and a nose piercing! w00t.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I came across this particular clip online (it's from the bloopers/clips they didn't use), so I decided to share in case you lovely McAvoyeurs wish to save it to your own personal sneezy James collection. biggrin.png

1zmjfk0.gif

This is THE MOST realistic sneeze in my opinion. If you didn't know it was from a movie, wouldn't you think it was real? wink.png

OF COURSE IT'S REAL...AHEM. O_O

I found this online - a beautiful montage of sorts... wink.png

TSYYY.gif

May i just say that I LOVE YOU FOR FINDING THIS?!?!?!?!?! GAAAAAAH!!!! im so happy right now i can just watch this gif all day xD

OF COURSE IT'S REAL...AHEM. O_O

I found this online - a beautiful montage of sorts... wink.png

TSYYY.gif

Oh my gosh. This is WONDERFUL! I could watch it all day too. LOL

Oh wow.

He's just quite a nose person, isn't he- he seems to be always touching his nose and rubbing it a lot. Usually I'd say we have 'fetish goggles' but this time I think it might actually be true. ^^

Archived