Sneeze Fetish Forum

New movie with JAMES MCAVOY sneezing!

Dusty15

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Purple...I blushed all the way up to my EARS with those pics you posted. Oh my God. OH MY GOD. Th-the way he's squeezing his nose, as if he's trying to...hnghnnn.

Also, look at the explosion of freckles on his arms! Wahhhhh! :wub:

:wub2:

I KNOW!! AHHHHH!

So, get your imagination caps out... Here's a interview full of squinty blue eyes and sniffles...in the sun...

Man, I wish he was photic... >:D

Okay...okay. I've been working on THIS on and off for awhile.

Dusty and Spoo...I BLAME YOU!headbonk.gifheart.gif

Yeah. So, please enjoy.

It's basically every clip mentioned on here and then some.... :twisted:

mf_laughbounce.gif

Purple, I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE YOU.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS...GOD BLESS YOU FOR MAKING THIS :P

I just died and went to heaven i swear fjaodja;ovjastretcher.gif

WOW.......I'm sort of speachless...

I think I'll start with THANK YOU PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.png That was just amazing!! Now I don't have to have like 5 tabs open watching them all one by one!!

And now I've just officially died x blowup.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

MORE! MORE! Blooper real with more sneezes including an amazing double. Ugh, James, you're KILLING ME.

EEEEEeeeeEEEE!

It's been MUCH too long since I watched this. Reviving this topic because um, it needs to be reviv

ed. (Preferably with new clips...one can wish!) :D

No, but in all seriousness, just imagine watching the bloopers and never having seen the movie..One would never know about Valentin's little 'tic...'

One would only have to assume James was just...

devil2.gif

By the way, I encourage you to watch the blooper reel while pretending you know nothing about the character/movie.

It.

Is.

Awesome.

roll1.giflaugh.pngroll2.gif

rolleyes1.gif

For MacAvoyeurs and Cumberbatchers, I wonder if you are familiar with the film "Starter for Ten" [2006] which stars both of our heroes. They don't sneeze, sadly, but they do fight and injure each other [not very much, as they are no good at games]. In fact Cumberbatch suffers a bloody nose in another fight with concomitant congested speech [don't worry, it's all right because he is correctly attacked by a working class hero for being middle class]. Although madly inaccurate and implausible, the film is quite entertaining [and features the lovely nose of Rebecca Hall] . Yet I have never seen it mentioned here ....

It is a great film!! And both men are very very charming in it.

• 2 weeks later...

:boom:

AAAHHHHHH!!!

This. This. This video. I swear to all that is holy, this:

All the sniffing/squinty-blinking/nose-twitching/rubbing... And I SWEAR there's a false start in there.

Just watch the whole video.

I can't.

Spoo showed this to me awhile back and I just rediscovered it.

Again, :boom:

This man needs a freaking subforum on here dedicated to him. xD.

And he also needs to do something else on camera and then the forum, no, the INTERNET, would explode. boomboomBOOM.

I'm sorry. HOW HAVE I NEVER SEEN/NOTICED THIS CLIP BEFORE?! I swear, I just literally melted. Someone will have to come scoop me up. I'm going to make .gifs once I recover....

HOLY HELL THERE'S EVEN MORE.

These twitter obs were reposted on a fan message board about a year ago:

"Said bless you to James McAvoy today...yeah he's a bit old but he is FIT. 

Even his sneeze was HOT. He was with a child though, meaning his probs married or a paedo. Oooooh =("

MOTHER OF ALL THINGS THAT EXIST I'M DEAD.

Oh, also on the same message board there was a reference to a tweet back in 2009 (when he had the swine flu) from someone apparently on the set of The Conspirator, saying they "were close enough to say Bless you when he sneezed."

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

:boom: :boom:

[don't worry, it's all right because he is correctly attacked by a working class hero for being middle class]

Oh Tisza, you crack me up!

I'd forgotten about 'Starter for Ten'. At the risk of exposing my location... totally worth it... Starter for Ten was largely filmed in my city, in my university,in my department, and James McAvoy walks up the staircase I used to take every day to seminars! Every time I climbed that staircase I grinned a bit.

And wow, that youtube video. The man is a goldmine, I tell you!

Please allow me to weep openly.

McAvoy’s charming positivity, however, is admittedly filtered through a slightly drowsy demeanour brought on by what sounds like a nasty head cold (the second thing he does after yawning is to sniffle) and the rigours of shooting an elaborate period film in chilly Germany." [The Last Station

Guys. GUYS. THIS ISN'T FAIR. I'm close to sobbing right now.

The beginning of this clip shows a pale, ill James! HIS COSTAR EVEN COMMENTS THAT HE'S ILL! Guhh, a-and the stuffy sniffles, and his obvious discomfort and misery...

I'll just be...rocking back and forth under my bed.

I am actually concerned about my heart rate right now. HOLYMOTHEROFALLTHATWASEVERHOLY

I don't

I can't

But I am just hoping...

What with Soccer Aid being later today...

How many hours on camera is that? Candidly? Outside in the spring weather?

I'm going to the hell I never believed existed.

DAMMIT JAMES. <3

Archived