Sneeze Fetish Forum

New movie with JAMES MCAVOY sneezing!

Dusty15

Oh, James...his hotness just skyrocketed. I have already watched the trailer so many times :stretcher:

Reading the interview, he apparently decided to do the sneezing because it was some Chekhovian theatre tradition, where characters don't tell others they are uncomfortable but rather show it with small actions. Brilliant :clapping2:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't agree more with the replies--that stifle was so impressive and incredibly hot! I love it! Cannot wait to go see it!

New YouTube clip in which James talks about the sneezing, and tries out a few more :byewave:

And two more clips released this week:

;)

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

New YouTube clip in which James talks about the sneezing, and tries out a few more :byewave:

Sneeze discussion and fake failing, all in a Scottish accent. I died. ;)

Going to see it tonight with my friend; so excited! :blink::D I just hope I won't give myself away and she attributes my excitement to James himself rather than the sneezing. And I'll count the sneezes for you guys. :D

Going to see it tonight with my friend; so excited! :D:hyper: I just hope I won't give myself away and she attributes my excitement to James himself rather than the sneezing. And I'll count the sneezes for you guys. :blink:

Super. I didn't even realize it was out yet. Enjoy. :D

So unfortunately, there were no more sneezes other than the ones we've already seen, namely:

1) The stifle during tea

2) The stifle in his pajamas when Masha brings him tea

3) When Tolstoy's wife gives him the diary

4) When Tolstoy and his wife are arguing and not letting him leave

5) When he's outside and people are taking pictures of Tolstoy and his family

6) When Tolstoy hugs him

7) During his walk with Tolstoy

But the movie in itself was good! And seven sneezes isn't too shabby. lol

Good thing I was prepared, otherwise my friend would think I'm nuts. :)

I think I'm in heaven!! And the interview! Dang, this is.... I am... speechless! THANK GOD!!

No sneezing, but in a recent interview about the film, James is obviously under the weather and there is much throat clearing and drinking of tea. The interviewer even tells him to feel better at the end.

• 1 year later...

This is the greatest thing ever. I've never heard of this movie before. Im in love <3

I just got the DVD :(

There are deleted scenes, and there is one in which he sneezes three times :wub:

So cute and so hot.

It's sad they didn't use that scene o.O

I'm currently watching this movie online, and I'm freaking out as I type. :wub: He is so absolutely PRECIOUS! The stifling... God, the stifling... I don't think I've ever seen such fantastic sneeze!acting. :(

R-rapid fire stifles? Good Lord...I'm incoherent. :drool:

I know same here. :( pffft i love how they just stare at him for a few seconds and then go on as if nothing just happened :drool:

I've literally watched the hell out of these clips. I can't get enough!

"Hello, I'm Spoo. And I have a James McAvoy fake!sneezing problem." :)

I've literally watched the hell out of these clips. I can't get enough!

"Hello, I'm Spoo. And I have a James McAvoy fake!sneezing problem." :laugh:

I'm right with you there...

Loved the deleted scene! I really want to watch the outtakes, I wonder if there are some sneeze experiments :(

Archived