Sneeze Fetish Forum

New movie with JAMES MCAVOY sneezing!

Dusty15

I'm right with you there...

Loved the deleted scene! I really want to watch the outtakes, I wonder if there are some sneeze experiments B)

That would be amazing. :rolleyes:

Although, he admitted to them being fake. There was a link posted a few pages back where he was in an interview and talked about faking sneezing. :hug:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These have simply just killed me and sent me to heaven. I just adore James, and these sneezes are just :rolleyes: and those stifles!!!

• 2 weeks later...

He totally knows his type, too...I'd be tempted to send him a scarf. haha

Q:At the Last Station screening I attended, I overheard a teenage girl and a fully grown woman gush about you. Have you had many personal encounters with your female fan base?

A: Yeah, but they’re really nice. I don’t even get sent weird stuff — I don’t get sent underwear. I’m more likely to get sent a scarf someone’s knitted because they want to take care of me. So yeah, the small but very nice fan base I have is very lovely.

Q: In the movie, your character has this tic where you sneeze whenever you’re nervous. Was it hard to do that without overacting?

A: I don’t know, you’d have to be the judge on my overacting or not. It felt quite easy to do. I developed a little trick of making myself need to sneeze and it clicked in whenever I needed it to. But I can’t do it anymore. You need to spend a couple of weeks just to condition yourself to need to sneeze a lot, and then your body knows, “Ahh, you wanna sneeze now? Okay, I’ll help you out.” But if you get out of the habit, your body doesn’t recognize your psychological impulse to sneeze. It was a real tic that [bulgakov] had, a real affliction. From what I’ve read, it was a real fucking nightmare for the kid.

In my unhealthy obsession with James and this particular movie, I stumbled across a BBC radio interview he did. It can be found here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00ql...mme_12_02_2010/

The sneezing discussion is from 4:26 to 5:37, and it's WONDERFUL. I can't get over how he says "bloody sneezing" or when he speaks of himself covering Christopher Plummer in snot. Oh, goodness. If only they'd used that take... ;)

Someone stop me before I jump off the fangirl deep end...TOO LATE! ;)

Here's another interview, much like the one Dusty posted on the page before (I'm assuming it took place around the same time), where James is sick and gives us some WICKED sniffles. :drool: By the way, the interviewer is completely obnoxious. Be warned! :laugh:

For the record, the sniffle at 2:37 makes my toes curl. B)

MORE! MORE! Blooper real with more sneezes including an amazing double. Ugh, James, you're KILLING ME.

MORE! MORE! Blooper real with more sneezes including an amazing double. Ugh, James, you're KILLING ME.

...and then I died. Alongside Dusty. R.I.P us.

:angry:

(Fffffh, the man fakes with SPRAY, even. *whimper*)

O_O Holy crap....THANK YOU for sharing that :DDDDDD Oh my god that was amazing :o i can barley contain my excitment xD

This man will be the death of me...

Th-those sneezes...so wet...and...he gets so into it...and just... GUH. :(

*Dies next to Dusty and VoOs*

• 3 weeks later...

I know, I know, I'm late to the party, but god DAMN Mr. McAvoy! * spontaneously combusts* :blink: I'll just collapse here on this growing pile of dead fetishist now....

Also, Spoo, your avatar OMG *GLEE*

• 1 month later...

But wait, THERE'S MORE! Apparently he's allergic to horses.

The DVD commentary for 'The Conspirator' mentions it in the commentary track by Robert Redford.

From a review of the DVD extras: "Among the more lighthearted bits, it’s revealed James McAvoy is allergic to horses and he speaks with a thick Scottish brogue when off camera (catch a glimpse of it during The Making of The Conspirator featurette)".

Channing Tatum also mentioned it in a review for a movie he's in called "The Eagle" -

"Original contenders to play Marcus included Shia LaBeouf and James McAvoy, who eventually lost out because he “has a really horrible allergy to horses,” Tatum said. “At least, that’s what Kevin said. I have no idea if that’s true.”

. . . I am honestly surprised that my throat didn't start bleeding from the crazy scream I just flooded my house with. ajksdljflasdlfjlSJDLFLKDSJKFlaskdflksdfsdF;;DF!!!!!! :heart:

I KNEW HE HAD ALLERGIES. I KNEW IT. AHHHHHHHH!!

*Deep breath*

Ahem. Please excuse my childish outburst. It was...quite immature of me. :drool: ... :heart: Mwahahaha....

The DVD commentary for 'The Conspirator' mentions it in the commentary track by Robert Redford.

From a review of the DVD extras: "Among the more lighthearted bits, it’s revealed James McAvoy is allergic to horses and he speaks with a thick Scottish brogue when off camera (catch a glimpse of it during The Making of The Conspirator featurette)".

Does anyone happen to have a video of this featurette?! :drool:

I went out of my way to carefully plan on watching this movie alone then my mom walks in like OH HEY WHATCHA WATCHIN, DON'T MIND IF I DO.

GDI. But even with that hindrance, oh lord, what a treat James McAvoy was! Just so so... gah :drool:

Because I'm a creeper extraordinaire, I actually found the interview where JAMES HIMSELF admits that he's "desperehtly allehrghic" (no, I didn't spell this wrong; it's his ACCENT!) to horses.

CAN BE FOUND HERE!

Some notable times, so you don't have to watch the whole bloody thing like I did. :laugh:

45:30 - Is it me, or does James look like he's fighting a sneeze? :naughty:

54:22 - Nose bugging you, James? Your nostrils have been awfully twitchy so far… :D

124:52 - THIS is where the question leading to the horse allergy begins. To skip to when he's actually TALKING about the allergy itself, go to 125:19.

I hope you enjoy as much I did, my dear McAvoyeurs. :rolleyes:

OH MY GOD. Just rediscovered this thread with SO MANY NEW CLIPS! holy crap these are amazing!

I am a shameless McAvoyeur...

I think I might have watched that movie if McAvoy would have been in it being allergic to the horses, lol!

So, this very well could have been my fetishy over active imagination, but has anyone watched the deleted scenes in XMen First Class? During the extended training secession with Alex, McAvoy seemed to be sniffling a great deal and clearing his throat a lot. Ooooorr, I could just be wishing it...

I think I might have watched that movie if McAvoy would have been in it being allergic to the horses, lol!

So, this very well could have been my fetishy over active imagination, but has anyone watched the deleted scenes in XMen First Class? During the extended training secession with Alex, McAvoy seemed to be sniffling a great deal and clearing his throat a lot. Ooooorr, I could just be wishing it...

I wish he would have specified on his allergy, damnit, instead of being so ambiguous about it. :hug:

HAH! I noticed that, too! I think he's just a sniffly person, to be honest. It isn't uncommon to see him rubbing his nose, or sniffling, or twitching his nostrils in interviews and such.

...Aaaand I just made myself squee a little. :P

• 1 month later...

Archived