Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you listening to right now?

The Dude

The great thing about living in a not English speaking country is that these subtle nuances in lyrics get drowned by the merry, Christmas-y music, so this song is actually played on the radio here and people innocently sing along with the louder parts and just mumble something instead of the arse part because no one understands that part of the lyrics  :lol: 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• TheCakeIsAlive

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• VoOs

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Selene said:

The great thing about living in a not English speaking country is that these subtle nuances in lyrics get drowned by the merry, Christmas-y music, so this song is actually played on the radio here and people innocently sing along with the louder parts and just mumble something instead of the arse part because no one understands that part of the lyrics  :lol: 

I hear it a lot on satellite radio here but as my subscription ran out I'm hoping one of the alternative stations plays it at least once.  That and The Season's Upon Us by Dropkick Murphy's

Some families are messed up while others are fine. If you think yours is crazy then you should see mine.

I have a very odd taste in xmas music :lol:

This made my skin crawl in a good way.

Edited by Reader
Replaced the song since I didn’t want to double post.
  • 2 weeks later...

Fairport Convention - How Many Times

I've been listening to this over and over again tonight. Anything Richard Thompson writes is a thing of beauty.

5 hours ago, snuffle-bunny said:

Fairport Convention - How Many Times

I've been listening to this over and over again tonight. Anything Richard Thompson writes is a thing of beauty.

Oh, God, yes! It’s definitely a dream of mine to see him in concert one day!

I’m actually not listening to anything at the moment...which is very weird for me!

On 1/4/2019 at 11:13 PM, Joal 555 said:

Will You - Hazel O'Connor

(beautiful)

:joal:

I LOVE that song.  So so so much.

I'm listening to this.  I heard it on the radio in the car and it instantly got stuck in my head and it won't leave!

I have a bit of a hate-love feeling towards this song. The crazy laughter and the "Minnie Mouse"-voice in the background in the middle of the song used to creep me the fuck out when I was a kid. :lol:  But I still like the song. 

You know that feeling when you go to someone's blog or website and the website has a built in music player that just starts playing a song as soon as you go on the page? I usually hate those things because suddenly some kind of unfamiliar music is blaring through the speakers when all I wanted to do was to read a recipe for some kind of cake :lol: However, the other day I was on someon's page, reading the blog entry and actually found they had background music that had a very intense, emotional, yet strangely relaxing flow to it. So I looked up the video and bookmarked it aaaaand.. here I am, listening to this:

Also, this song reminds me of another song, but I can't put my finger on what song it is. If anybody has any ideas, please feel free to tell me ^_^

Edited by Selene

Aaaah, thank you so much, @Reader ! I knew I know that song! Now that I know which one it is, I feel kind of stupid for not getting it :lol: I love Save Room as well, so that's probably why that other version immediately connected with me on an emotional level ^^

Glad you like the song and thank you so much for clearing this up for me! :heart:

Edited by Selene

The animation above was so cute and the song was really pretty! Both singers harmonized well together. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~