Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you listening to right now?

The Dude

35 minutes ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

favorite band? always good to listen to.

love them 😍😍😍

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• TheCakeIsAlive

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• VoOs

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, forestdaze said:

love them 😍😍😍

yaaas!! what's your favorite album(s)? always exciting to meet someone else who loves TMGs!!

Feelin as chill as this song. I could just lay down and get lost in this jam all day. C’mon Reader, you can do it. Get moving.

Went down the Youtube wormhole..ended up here. Not disappointed. 😮 

Enya!

Basically, anything by Enya is so beautiful and so soothing.

She is like a musical stress reliever.

:joal:

• 2 weeks later...

I haven’t been able to stop humming this all day. I’ve had a very slow, sad song kind of a day. 

16 hours ago, Reader said:

What did you think of the movie, Reader? 

I woke up with this stuck in my head: 

Spoiler

@Travel Ugggghhh I should have just saved my time and listened to the soundtrack. The best part of the film was the music and dancing, but I was bummed that the songs were repeats of what he has already put out.

Maybe because it was only an hour, but I didn't form a connection with any of the characters, didn't see enough of the plight of the people, didn't love or hate the villain, and didn't come out of the movie feeling anything but annoyance that I had predicted a lot of the plot. 

I didn't understand why going to a festival on Saturday would automatically mean no one would show up to work on Sunday.  

The pregnancy annoyed me and seemed thrown in there for plot heartstrings, BUT it made sense at the very end with telling the new generation a different story. That brought up another point though. I had to suspend some disbelief that Red's first option was to offer him 10,000 dollars and then break the guitar. You can't just lock him up for a night or fire him from all his jobs so he's too busy trying to survive than rebel? Maybe that’s too harsh a critique though. 

After the movie, I was left wondering if Deni's death was going to be the match to spark a revolution or if they were just going to get a day like the movie showed before going back to work.  

Rihanna looked like a fierce queen at the end though!

What were your thoughts?

Movie spoiler above

Edited by Reader
3 hours ago, Reader said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Travel Ugggghhh I should have just saved my time and listened to the soundtrack. The best part of the film was the music and dancing, but I was bummed that the songs were repeats of what he has already put out.

Maybe because it was only an hour, but I didn't form a connection with any of the characters, didn't see enough of the plight of the people, didn't love or hate the villain, and didn't come out of the movie feeling anything but annoyance that I had predicted a lot of the plot. 

I didn't understand why going to a festival on Saturday would automatically mean no one would show up to work on Sunday.  

The pregnancy annoyed me and seemed thrown in there for plot heartstrings, BUT it made sense at the very end with telling the new generation a different story. That brought up another point though. I had to suspend some disbelief that Red's first option was to offer him 10,000 dollars and then break the guitar. You can't just lock him up for a night or fire him from all his jobs so he's too busy trying to survive than rebel? Maybe that’s too harsh a critique though. 

After the movie, I was left wondering if Deni's death was going to be the match to spark a revolution or if they were just going to get a day like the movie showed before going back to work.  

Rihanna looked like a fierce queen at the end though!

What were your thoughts?

Movie spoiler above

You know those ultra-long music videos that Kanye West makes? This felt like that, but with far less ego and with more of a story to tell. It looked beautiful, Donald Glover and Rihanna had amazing chemistry and were extremely charismatic together, the music was fun and there were good moments here and there, including the ending. That said, I have to agree with you; the movie doesn't really allow you to form a connection with the characters. It's a big breeze, which is appealing but I have the feeling it set out to do more than what it's accomplishing here. it wooshes by and never really forms its aesthetic or character; most of the songs feel like they're there for the sake of being there. A song can have multiple interpretations or meanings, but taking "This is America" and putting it in the context of this film just robbed it of its power. It's a very vignetty, episodic film, which would be fine but it never lets the audience sink its teeth into it so very little to nothing ends up resonating. 

By the way, is my contact info showing up for you? 

Wanna sing this duet with somebody that’s as equally a bad singer as me. 

@Travel The most beautiful part for me was the very beginning with the animated childhood love story. And yes, it seemed like they wanted to fit in all the major points, but they didn’t include the nuanced parts that lets you get grounded into the story. 

I just checked and I do not see your contact info. 

Edit: @Travel oh yea that would have been fantastic if they mixed the two! I’m a huge Sweeney Todd soundtrack fan! I just love the songs. 

I guess not, but I’ll keep a lookout for you!

Edited by Reader
6 hours ago, Reader said:

@Travel The most beautiful part for me was the very beginning with the animated childhood love story. And yes, it seemed like they wanted to fit in all the major points, but they didn’t include the nuanced parts that lets you get grounded into the story. 

Yeah, the beginning was beautiful. I almost wish the movie had been more abstract, more in the realm of magical realism but it seemed like it never could decide if it wanted to be more fantastical or more realistic but with a musical touch. And oh, okay, I guess they haven't included it yet : p I love Sweeney Todd, by the way!

On 4/25/2019 at 12:59 AM, Reader said:

Edit: @Travel oh yea that would have been fantastic if they mixed the two! I’m a huge Sweeney Todd soundtrack fan! I just love the songs. 

I guess not, but I’ll keep a lookout for you!

Are you a fan of any other Sondheim stuff? I love Into the Woods, what I've listened to from Company is great, and although I don't love West Side Story as a whole, I think the songs are brilliant, those Bernstein compositions are just amazing. 

Do you have a tumblr or a deviantart by any chance? I don't think we can link each other, but perhaps we could look for each other on there. 

This fucking killed me, I laughed so hard!! :lmfao:  Damn, he's good!

This little diddy bop right here! It's so catchy, I love it! This band is killer!

Was in the mood for some instrumental today and found this gem! It's going on repeat now. :yay: 

Baba O'Reilly by the Who just came on my Ipod. And I cannot turn it off once it starts.