Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you listening to right now?

The Dude

listen my favorite band just came out with a new album, and i have been listening to my favorite tracks on that album near constantly. i'll list them below:

Spoiler

the entire album is remarkably good though honestly oh my god

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• TheCakeIsAlive

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• VoOs

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I leave it all in ruins
Cause I don't know what I'm doing
I'm hard on things that matter
Hold a heart so tight it shatters

So why don't we join the masquerade? 
Before it falls apart 
Before our love becomes insatiate
What does tomorrow want from me? 
What does it matter what I see? 
If I can't choose my own design 
Tell me, where do we draw the line?

*Chanel mood: blue*

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/20/2019 at 2:43 PM, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

yaaas!! what's your favorite album(s)? always exciting to meet someone else who loves TMGs!!

sorry! i disappear sporadically on here sometimes. I've gotta go with All Hail West Texas & Tallahassee of course and right now im feelin' The Coroner's Gambit and Full Force Galesburg. What about yourself? What do you think of the new album?!

1 hour ago, forestdaze said:

sorry! i disappear sporadically on here sometimes. I've gotta go with All Hail West Texas & Tallahassee of course and right now im feelin' The Coroner's Gambit and Full Force Galesburg. What about yourself? What do you think of the new album?!

oh my god i absolutely love their new album. i'm not a huge fan of passaic 1975 but i love the rest of it, i must have listened to it upwards of 100 times already. my faves on it are possum by night and clemency for the wizard king. i actlly went to a concert on the recent tour!! they did most of the songs off the album live and it was incredibleee. my favorite albums to date are probablyyyyyy transcendental youth, heretic pride, all eternals deck, get lonely, and the sunset tree. but i also listen to goths and beat the champ all the time lol 

oh my god i just discovered this song and now i have to listen to it on repeat for the rest of the year it is so fucking good holy fucking fuck

On 6/1/2019 at 8:34 PM, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

oh my god i absolutely love their new album. i'm not a huge fan of passaic 1975 but i love the rest of it, i must have listened to it upwards of 100 times already. my faves on it are possum by night and clemency for the wizard king. i actlly went to a concert on the recent tour!! they did most of the songs off the album live and it was incredibleee. my favorite albums to date are probablyyyyyy transcendental youth, heretic pride, all eternals deck, get lonely, and the sunset tree. but i also listen to goths and beat the champ all the time lol 

Hahaa! It was hard to keep from writing 90% of their albums down when thinking of my favorites. Those are great too it just depends on mood  for some of them I think. I’d love to see them live! I bet that was awesome. Passaic is the only one ive heard played on the radio all and i never expected that to be the #1 pick lol but I’m liking it more.  My faves have to be Clemency 1000%, Doc Gooden, and Younger. This album hasnt drawn me in immediately like some of their others but i love how they just made an DnD inspired album

Edited by forestdaze

Going old school. "Everybody Loves a Clown" by Gary Lewis & the Playboys.

18 minutes ago, NoV said:

Jeez, I really should go to bed (it's 1:20 am here), but damn!

2:45 here. And that song makes me feel nostalgic for some reason I can't pinpoint. :blink: 

Even more nostalgia. :yay:  God, I love these lines so much

I treasure your love, I never wanna lose it 
You've been through the fires of hell,
and I know you've got the ashes to prove it 

New Of Monsters and Men followed by new Phantogram 😍 Left the country and came back to some exquisite tunes.

This song is light and sweet like champagne bubbles and I love it 😭

It’s not every day that you finding out one of your favourite bands brought out some new stuff and it sounds amazing 

Followed it up with this one, and I couldn’t not share because it’s an amazing song and it’s making me feel good things 

Edited by Sooph