Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you listening to right now?

The Dude

Holiday - Green Day

I love me some good ol' classic Green Day stuff. :lmfao:

Classic, yeah? From like 5 years ago? :bleh:

:wub: That's what I thought! No offense to you, Skye, please don't take it as a slight! :hug: But if you'd said you were listening to, say, something from their 1,039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours album...now THAT'S some good classic Green Day. :wub:

But "Holiday" is a great song nonetheless!

Edited by Nicole
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• TheCakeIsAlive

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• VoOs

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holiday - Green Day

I love me some good ol' classic Green Day stuff. :D

Classic, yeah? From like 5 years ago? :D

:wub: That's what I thought! No offense to you, Skye, please don't take it as a slight! :hug: But if you'd said you were listening to, say, something from their 1,039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours album...now THAT'S some good classic Green Day. :)

But "Holiday" is a great song nonetheless!

Hey, in my defense, that was one of the first Green Day songs I heard. Therefore, for me = classic Green Day. *sticks tongue out* :)

Hey, in my defense, that was one of the first Green Day songs I heard. Therefore, for me = classic Green Day. *sticks tongue out* :D

:D Fair enough!!! Green Day is awesome...they're one of my favorites, second only to Def Leppard.

Sorry for threadjacking. :) Don't flog me.

I JUST got done listenin' to the ORIGINAL"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"by Cyndi Lauper;you have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA how sick and tired I am of ONLY hearin' ALL of the remakes of that song nowadays so it was REALLY nice to hear the one and only version that should even exist in the first place which is the original.....

*Jen Pasdar

I'm actually listening to the Modern Warfare 2 soundtrack. While I'm not to big on the game itself, it has one of the most epic soundtracks I've ever heard. Hans Zimmer composed it, so go figure. "The Enemy of My Enemy is My Friend" is a particularly awesome track. For some reason, I've really been getting into soundtracks from movies, television and games, and this one has been an instant favorite.

Still Alive-the ending credits song from Portal

Heh, nice choice. And you knew you had it coming: the cake is a lie. :P

I've got Electroworld by LM.C.

just listened to ich hatte einen komeraden (once I had a comrade) and now listening to "matsuri daiko" by Soh Daiko

Andrea Bocelli! My parents used to play his stuff all the time.

I myself am listening to a rock version of Dear You Thanks from Higurashi no Noro Ki.

Dokudanjo Beauty - BUCK-TICK's latest single. For the 2398834th time since the full music video was posted on Yotube yesterday.

Hard electronica is BACK. :D

"Fly On The Wall" with t.A.T.u.

Wanna see who you are

Every inch, every scar...

From your head to your toes

I will be there

From your bed to your clothes

I'm in the air....