Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you listening to right now?

The Dude

I've recently bought Them Crooked Vultures self-titled. I think I'll whip that bad boy out and upset the neighbours. :dead:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• TheCakeIsAlive

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• VoOs

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Find The Way by Mika Nakashima.

T'is an incredibly beautiful song.

I remember when I heard it during the intense final scene of Gundam Seed, I cried my face off.

"the best is yet to come" by Rika Muranaka - always makes me feel like getting totally drunk! - and before that very old Russian folk songs.

United State of Pop 2009 by DJ Earworm - its a mashup of the twenty-five most popular songs of last year.

United State of Pop 2009 by DJ Earworm - its a mashup of the twenty-five most popular songs of last year.

Oh! I used to love that song until I abused it. :dribble:

Miley Cyrus - The Climb :blink:^_^:wub::eek::stretcher:

One Life by The Pillows

I almost never fall in love with a particular band's music, but these guys are amazing.

Abba - currently Voulez Vous playing on iTunes. Also the music from Pokemon Leaf Green (because I'm cool enough to play those :laugh:) and myself singing along with iTunes (badly :cryhappy:).

Abba - currently Voulez Vous playing on iTunes. Also the music from Pokemon Leaf Green (because I'm cool enough to play those :laugh:) and myself singing along with iTunes (badly :cryhappy:).

Excellent choices, both of them! Carnival by The Pillows for me..

American Idol results show .... well, commercials right now.

OMG, who is that adorable boy with the long brown hair?

Arakune and TheCrackedEgg. Also, I'm listening to something that goes, "Love of mine, someday you will die but I'll be close behind and follow you into the dark."

"Your Smiling Face" by James Taylor. It's in my head. I don't even know how it got in there; it's not one of my favorite sings of his, and I haven't heard it at all lately. But it's in there, and it won't come out, and so that's what I'm hearing right now. :hypoc:

The Pussycat Dolls, "When I Grow Up". Courtesy of the people across the street and their blaring stereo. Someone make it stop >.<

And now: Justin Beiber. Even WORSE.

Edited by WolfMotaki

Sunny Day by Abandoned Pools B)

Rather long, vaguely interesting story of how I found it:

I was on Wikipedia, looking up stuff for a globalization paper relating to The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, which Zooey Deschanel is in. So I got distracted and started looking through Zooey Deschanel's page, and found this movie that she was in called Winter Passing. It seemed interesting, so I found the trailer on YouTube (and have decided that I really need to watch it. It looks amazing). While I was watching the trailer, I heard a song in the background, and after a little bit of Google-ing, found the lyrics, and after more Google-ing, found a link to the MP3. So now I'm obsessively listening. It's easily the coolest thing that I've heard in awhile.

So now I've officially decided that I have too much free time.