Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you listening to right now?

The Dude

Three things-- Clock ticking. Myself crunching on Peanutbutter Panda Puffs cereal (heh). "Sixteen Going On Seventeen" from Sound of Music is playing in my head.

I'd totally listen to music if I wasn't worried about someone sneaking up behind me!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• TheCakeIsAlive

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• VoOs

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you haven't already try checking out more of their stuff, Funkymutt. My favorites are "Meds", "Infra-Red" and "Running Up That Hill". Too many people only know the one song by them, which is sad considering how outside-the-box they are.

I just had to say that all of the above mentioned songs are one of the greatest songs ever. Their album "Meds" is by far my favourite. I bought it ages ago and I still love it!

As to what I am listening to right now: "Dog Days Are Over" by Florence and the Machine.

yeaaah Duaghtry!!! listening to "used to" by him!! :yes:

LOVE that song. :) He's awesome.

I'm listening to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare in the background. :bleh:

Perfect by Hedley.

My brother managed to get it stuck in my head, but it's a pretty song nonetheless.

The absolute first baseball game of the 2010 regular season. NY Yankees at Boston Red Sox.

LETS GO RED SOX!!! :)

And, this doesn't answer the question, but it's on topic to my post (and maybe it is on-topic, since I'm sing-songing it?): I'm going to Mets Opening Day tomorrow! I'm going to Mets Opening Day tomorrow! :lmfao:

The solitude of the house at night. Now it's quiet, at least... My dad just lectured me on going to bed earlier and having bad habits for college. Like 11:30 p.m. is that awful... Yeesh.

Zero 7 - Out of Town

Relaxing way to ease youself into the morning after the night before.

Like The Rain by Clint Black. It started pouring when I was in the shop at school today, and since then it's been stuck in my head. It never gets old. I wuvs it.

Edited by TheFunkymutt

I'm not listening to anything this second, but throughout the day I've been listening to a lot of music by The Pillows.

Like The Rain by Clint Black. It started pouring when I was in the shop at school today, and since then it's been stuck in my head. It never gets old. I wuvs it.

Hope it won't make you dislike it to learn that an old fossil like me likes it too. :drool:

Hope it won't make you dislike it to learn that an old fossil like me likes it too. :yes:

Of course not :drool: It's an awesome song.

People laughing, screaming, glass breaking, Tom Bergeron talking... I ditched AFV after watching an episode, but now I feel inclined to return. :yes:

Avatar: The Last Airbender in the other room, and my sister's dog barking... now I'm holding him and listening to him panting while simultaneously growling...he's soo annoying :huh:

Edited by TheFunkymutt