Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dear Nice Person

Demon327

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this thread, thanks for starting it.

I'm thankful for a blue-sky, sunny day and for the fact that I have a day off of work today. And for black cherry Swiss yogurt.

I'll do the obvious one.....

I'm thankful

1. to those who run this forum

2. for finding it and

3. for meeting lots of nice people here

:byewave:

Dear Nice Person (ala Demon327),

I am grateful that you started this thread. It's a wonderful way to put some positive back into the forum.

I am grateful that this forum is here. There are so many wonderful people here, and this is a great asset for people to come to terms with and begin to enjoy their fetish, or to simply interact with others who already enjoy it.

I am grateful that healing comes.

Thankfully,

~chui

Dear Nice Person(s),

Thanks for making my day when I needed it. It's nice to know that no matter how rough the waters are, it's not all for nothing. You see right through my occasionally disastrous exterior.

Many thanks.

I am greatfull for all of my friends :winkkiss: Oh and that lady at the stop light who moved over so that I could make a right turn on red this morning :)

Dear Nice Person,

Thanks for the really long phone call Saturday night. Maybe things will be ok eventually after all.

Dear Nice Person

Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and wonderful person and listening to me whilst I break my heart to you. You're amazing hun and I love you lots.

And I hope you know I'm talking about you but just in case (TOAFN!!)

Love me xoxoxox

I am grateful for the roof over my head :)

I agree so much with this. Watching news footage such as that from Haiti is a wake up call that reminds me of exactly how lucky I am never to have worried about having a roof over my head, clean water and enough food that I have never been significantly hungry or concerned about malnutrition.

Thanks for this thread Demon.

I agree so much with this. Watching news footage such as that from Haiti is a wake up call that reminds me of exactly how lucky I am never to have worried about having a roof over my head, clean water and enough food that I have never been significantly hungry or concerned about malnutrition.

Thanks for this thread Demon.

I too am thankful for this. Lately I have been rather concerned about my financial issues, but the issues in Haiti have reminded me that even when I don't have a job and am using my credit card more often than I should, I am doing very well indeed.

And along those lines, I'm very thankful to have family and friends who are generally happy and healthy. :)

I am thankful that my car, which just turned 129,000 miles is running well. Sneezedreamer, don't dwell on the financial problems or your subconscious will drive you to stay there. Think about what it will be like when you are working again and that is what you will gravitate towards. Ask me on Monday and I will prove this. Meanwhile stay grateful for what you have and life will get better :)

Dear B,

I've totally missed seeing you lately, and finding the note from you in my drawer yesterday put a giant smile on my face. So thanks. Hope I actually get to see you soon!

XOXOXOXO

Sylvia :)

Dear Nice Person,

thanks for helping me push my car free from all that snow today. I owe you big time. Thanks!

:)

Love,

Me

Dear adorable people I'm in training with,

You have made this job go from immensely scary (if I don't pass an exam and get my license, I lose my job) to really fun. I look forward to getting to work every morning because you guys are such an awesome bunch of people! And because we're all in this together, and we're all helping each other, we're *all* going to pass and be the most awesome team this office has ever seen :)

Love, Me.

Dear Nice Dude,

Thank you for coming into work on a Saturday to help my dog. It was beyond awesome of you. You seem really smart, and I trust you to make my puppy better =)

Dear Parentals,

Thank you for driving my dog to the vet =) And for finally being understanding about something.

Dear Porter,

Seriously...I've never known a more loving being than you. You lick your leg incessantly and bark at the leaves on the trees...but I love you with my whole heart anyway.

Love,

Your Mistress

Dear date,

"Crazy Heart" was one of the best movies ever, and that Mexican restaurant was great and unusual. I had a really good time, so thank you. :wacko:

Me

Dear sister, thanks for bringing extra money to buy those books at school yesterday because you knew I'd forget! :wacko: I lauve you!

Dear Mom & Dad (not exactly the spirit of this thread, but bear with me),

I cried a little bit tonight because I still miss both of you so much. Mom, your shoe-leather roasts and god-awful ritz crackers meant just as much to me as your advice, your love and acceptance, and Dad, your slightly misguided assistance is sorely missed. (who else would give their overweight daughter-in-law an exercise video called "Women at Large" with a bunch of fat women in pink leotard on the cover?) The kids miss you every day, and I know J and his siblings still feel a fresh pang every time they enter your home.

My own parents could stand to learn from your examples, and my children and I were extremely lucky to be part of your family. And even though you know J would never be able to put it into words, he misses you a lot too :) You'd be so proud of what he's accomplished in the last few years.

I miss you, and I love you,

A grateful daughter-in-law.

Dear nice people,

I appreciate those people who've been there for me through the bad times as well as the good. I am grateful for every day and for the gift I have been given. I am thankful for my hubby and friends, both on and off this forum.

Oh, and I am thankful for this forum and all the happiness and belonging it has for me.

~Endless <3

Dear people I see on my hockey vacations -

Thank you for being fun and wonderful and entertaining and great people to spend intermissions with. I'm glad I have such a group to hang out with, even if I don't make it up there nearly often enough.

Love

She who is counting the days until April

And Dear Vacation time (even though it really doesn't fit in with this thread)

I love you.

Love

A nurse who needed a week off, and is glad she could do it paid

Archived