Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dear Nice Person

Demon327

Dear Dad,

Thanks for helping me with the project! I think I would've failed otherwise. :laugh2:

And thanks SO MUCH for getting rid of that bug.

Love,

Me

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Nice Person,

Thank you for liking me, for whatever reason you do. :o I don't remember how we became friends, but I'm very glad we did.

Love,

Me.

Dear Son,

Thanks for taking a walk with me after dinner tonight. I know, I know, I embarrass you, but it won't always be that way. Some of the things you say make me laugh my a** off, truly, even though for some of them moms shouldn't really laugh, but I can't hold it in. I think you're the best.

Love,

Your Mom.

Dear Son,

Thanks for taking a walk with me after dinner tonight. I know, I know, I embarrass you, but it won't always be that way. Some of the things you say make me laugh my a** off, truly, even though for some of them moms shouldn't really laugh, but I can't hold it in. I think you're the best.

Love,

Your Mom.

How lovely to read. You sound really open minded....laughing together, even at things you shouldn't, is just wonderful!

Dear Dad,

Thanks for helping me with the project! I think I would've failed otherwise. :P

And thanks SO MUCH for getting rid of that bug.

Love,

Me

awwww

Dear new job,

Thank you for giving me a chance. You can really be a pain in the ass sometimes, but that is why you hired me, to fix the pain in the ass.

Demon

Dear My Friends,

Okay, so you are all loud and obnoxious and self-centered. But you know what, so am I. And I love you for being the way you are :laugh:.

Thank you for getting me through school everyday!

Love always,

Me

Dear you,

Okay, so you weren't there today. \:

I did better than ever though, (and without distraction :laugh:) and I'll see you next week, right? :]

Love,

Me

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Person,

what's done is done, I can't fix it now. We always got along fine, then something happened and it went south. While I'm certainly not happy it ended like this, I realize there is no way in hell I can repair your perception of me at this point so I feel it would be presumptious of me to try. All I can do is own up and accept the consequences of my actions, for better or worse. Contrary to the impression I may have given you, I'm not a hateful person. Just a opinionated asshole whose mouth writes bad checks sometimes. I'm working on that part though.

What I'm trying to say is, life is short. Every dog has its day, and it looks like we've already had ours. But I couldn't let this thing slide into the lint trap of history without at least attempting to clear the air.

Done deal. Next...

Dear Person,

Even though you're being kind of pathetic right now, I still love you a lot. And you'll work things out with your girl, and get unstressed and everything. And we can move to another continent and get stupid jobs doing stupid things, and it'll be okay 'cos you'll realise that life isn't just about one thing.

Love you and Winston muchly.

Me.

Dear friends,

This is a friendly reminder that I think you're totally awesome. It's so nice to know that when things are retarded, we can stick together, move on, and simply be happy. :P I love you guys!

Snuggles and luvins,

Me :(

Dear plumber,

Thank you for clearing my sewer drain. Now I can run the dishwasher without the basement sinks overflowing :drool: Oh and thank you for charging me less money than you did for the same job two years ago!

Demon

Dear strangers/teachers who are strangers,

Thanks for being AWESOMELY entertaining and helpful.

It made tonight a blast.

Love,

a student.

Dear M -

I'm so proud of you, and so happy that you won. You are my brilliant little black-and-purple gem and your poetry deserves all the praise and prizes in the world. Now, hurry back home so that I can concratulate you properly with huge hugs and other things that are almost forbidden. *smile* Sexy writer is sexy. I want to touch your new, long hair! And take a look at the poor hayfever-ridden boyfriend.

Love and love and love -

/Lin

Dear My School,

I love you! I'm gonna miss you so much!

That's not to say I love all the students (- just most of them). Or all the teachers. But I love your weirdness and freedom, and how your walls are so bright they gave everyone headaches. :boom:

So yeah. Onwards and upwards. :yes:

Me.

Dear -,

you're awesome. Just awesome. I love you mommy. :happybday: I wish you were my real mommy, but it still makes me warm inside whenever you refer to me as your "kiddie". Sometimes water is thicker than blood.

Love,

Kiddie.

Dear -,

I will stand like a rock, I will bend till I break

Till there's no more to give, if that's what it takes

I will risk everything, I will fight, I will bleed

I will lay down my life, if that's what you need

Every second I live, that's the promise I make

Baby, that's what I'll give, if that's what it takes.

Love,

Me

Dear Dad,

Thanks for getting me that mosquito bite thing at 1 AM.

And thanks for letting me into the house after locking myself out. :lol:

Tomorrow you're probably going to have to wake me up for my meeting, so thanks. (:

-obsessed

• 1 month later...

This thread needed to be revived, so here goes:

Dear R:

I'm sorry I was impatient tonight, and thank you for being a pretty big part of my life :omg:

Dear B:

Thanks for being a great friend and thank you for listening :D

Dear D:

OMG Thank you so much for all the wonderful yarn!!!!! I've already started using one of the ones you gave me to try to make a birthday shawl for B! (which is why I'm still awake at 1:30 in the morning... I can NOT put this down!!!! This is by far going to be the most gorgeous thing I've ever knit in my life!). I'm glad you are getting better, so that we can have a lot more time to spend together over the years... oh and thank you for accepting to teach me to crochet LMAO I think you'll regret that one.

<strike>Dear boss:

Thank you for not giving up on me. You've seen more in me than many people have ever bothered to look for, and I truly appreciate the opportunity to show you what I have to offer :) You are a very rare and remarkable woman.</strike>

Dear kids:

I love you, even if I sometimes get annoyed. You are both fascinating and incredible people, and you're both such wonderful children to have in my life. I'm so happy I have you, and I would never trade either of you for all the riches in the world. You are my world, and I treasure you.

Dear brother:

*sigh* I really wish we could get along better, or at least stay away from each other when we don't, but thank you for giving me such a perfect little person to spoil and adore :wub: Keep producing babies, and we might just get the hang of this sibling thing :D

Dear Mom:

I may not say it very often, but I love you. For all your faults (and I've got more than my share too), you're still my mother and I am so happy I still have you with me.

Dear Mum, Dad, Riley and Grandma,

I miss you all so very much every single day. Ry-Ry, I still cry when I think of holding you, or see your face when I close my eyes. Take care of each other, ok?

~ me

Dear family,

Thanks for letting my family trash the place [despite our efforts at cleaning last minute ^_^]. I had lots of fun seeing you for the first time in 12 years!

-obsessed

Dear Dr. R.,

What can I say? You just made my freakin' day last week. You won't be disappointed with your choice...you ain't never seen somebody like me, I promise. ^_^

Thank you!!!

With Gratitude,

Me

Dear Sneesee,

I love you so much. Words don't exist to fully express how intensely I love you. You make me feel special. You know my secrets and don't judge me for them. I can truly be myself around you. You also spoil me rotten. :hug: I love your daughters. I love your husband. I love your pets. Your whole family makes me feel like I belong with you guys. Thank you so much for everything. I can't wait to spoil you right back. :laugh: I'm endlessly amazed at my good fortune in having such a special relationship with someone as amazing as you.

Love you forever,

Me ;)

Dear "Wallet Guy",

The fact that I hadn't yet come to a complete stop when you pulled over to help me with my flat tire speaks volumes for your character. You were ready to put your own weekend of vacation fun on hold to help four completely hopeless women who were stranded on a rural highway and got considerable hassle for your efforts (he dropped his wallet in the dirt and drove off, none of us saw it until he was gone). Please don't worry about not having been able to get the tire off the car - the stupid little wrench they provide with the spare tire is in no way adequate, and that you tried to help at all was awesome! Roadside came to our rescue about 30 minutes after you left, and I'm so glad I was able to track you down to return the wallet! Yes, you're right, Canadians really are polite, but you were the guy who stopped to help first ;) (wallet guy turned out to be a recent immigrant from Mexico).

~ me

Dear arcade guy,

Thanks for retrieving my token that rolled under one of the machines for me.

I also appreciate the free blue bouncy ball that you found under there. ;)

~melonbun

Dear Guy I sat next to on the plane yesterday,

Didn't think I'd actually see you again. Small world, huh? You kept me entertained while we were temporarily stranded at O'Hare, and then you made my whole day with that look you gave me tonight. The fact that you even remembered my name was pretty amazing. Along with everything else...

I hope I'll see you again some time. ;)

Still very flattered,

Me

Archived