Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dear Nice Person

Demon327

Dear nurses and doctors in the E.R,

Thank you for being awesome, for calming me down and for taking me seriously.

Love,
Chanel

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Dear nurses and doctors in the E.R,

Thank you for being awesome, for calming me down and for taking me seriously.

Love,
Chanel

:hug:

Glad you're okay.

I love all of the outstanding people here and everyone else who has been so gracious and comforting and supportive over this last week. Thank you from the bottom, top, and sides of my heart.

4 hours ago, AnonyMouse said:

I love all of the outstanding people here and everyone else who has been so gracious and comforting and supportive over this last week. Thank you from the bottom, top, and sides of my heart.

Dear Mouse,

we love you and it's so unfair that you've been forced to be so strong for so long. :hug::heart: 

Love,
Chanel

10 hours ago, Vetinari said:

:hug:

Glad you're okay.

Thank you. So am I. :lol::hug: 

• 2 weeks later...

Dear inspiration,

Thank you so much for everything you've done for me. You are so amazing, talented, pretty, and inspiring! I am so honored to be able to take music lessons with you. I enjoy each of our lessons. I thank you for being so helpful with me with my instrument and for also helping me during tough times. You're truly amazing! I won't see you for a month, and I am already missing your wonderful smile and laugh, but the month wait will truly be worth it!! I'll be practicing so much, "and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again"! *cue music*

Love,

Your inspired student

• 3 weeks later...

Dear neighbours, 

Thank you a bazillion times for saving me from the spider-infested boxes and offering to get rid of them for me. That seriously made my day in a way I cannot express. I do not spider. Especially not big scary grown-up spideys.
And thank you for the chat this morning, it was good to catch up.
And thank you for being willing to let someone collect my keys from you next week, that makes life so much easier. 
And thank you for offering to help out building the furniture, although I won't take you up on it because it would be too taxing, it's still massively appreciated. 
I feel very thankful and spoiled for having awesome neighbours. :D 

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Teacher,

Thank you for letting me borrow the lithium batteries from the electric car for my electric bike.  Now I can make it all the way to work (22 miles) while the car is in the shop.

Demon

• 4 months later...

Dear Complete Stranger,

Thank you so much for being the sort of person who gives of their time to be on the other end of the line for people like me.  Thank you for being there for nearly half an hour listening to me tell you things I don't ever tell anyone.  Thank you for helping me figure everything out and feel like myself again for the first time in a long time.

You made more of a difference than you may ever know.  I will never be able to thank you personally but I am damn sure going to set up a monthly donation to the organisation you volunteer for so that you and everyone else doing good along with you can continue helping people when they need it.

The fact that people like you care enough to do what you do makes the world a better place.  Thanks for helping my little world feel like a better place.

Dear Mad Hatter

your amazing kind sweet YOU SENT ME FLOWERS AND did so much more. 

From- Alice in Wonderland

Dear Friends,

Thank you for helping me though my darkest times, even though I'm not out of them yet. thank you for not judging me, and instead giving me the support I need. Thank you for not being repulsed by my mental problems or my weird sense of humor. Thank you for being my friends.

-Me.

• 2 months later...

Dear @PuddinPop,

Thanks for being such an amazing friend to so many people. Thank you for continuing to conduct staff business and take the helm on so many topics despite how busy you are with things in life. Thank you for making this place and these people a priority. Thanks for taking time out of your day to listen to me and the many others who come to you for support or help. Thank you for doing so many things thanklessly, without expecting anyone to notice. It's a truly noble quality. Please know you are appreciated by lots of people. Don't know what I'd do without you. I'm sure they don't either.

Love,

Scatter

Archived