Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dear Nice Person

Demon327

Dear friends,

Thank you so much for picking up on my mood yesterday and insisting I come over even though you had a full house. It was awesome to spend the evening with you guys (and the dogs) and it really improved my weekend!

~ me

(oh, and thanks for the yarn!)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear bestie,

I think you are so awesome to be house- (and dog)sitting for our friend... and dealing with her two teenagers and all their attendant drama as well. :D

~ me

Dear Paul Trynka,

thank you for being so nice to me today. And thank you for answering my questions! Seriously, I had no idea Little Frankie was really around (and still is, in fact). And the little Mary Ann was a child genocide victim? You really helped me to put the puzzle pieces in the correct way. And thank you for commending my accent.

Oh, and by the way, I have already started reading the book and I already like it very much.

Thank you for celebrating Bowie the music with us.

Best regards,

Nika

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Parents,

Thanks a million for the best 16th birthday ever. Even though you couldn't buy me a TARDIS or take me to Dr. Frank-N-Furter's mansion to see Mags & Columbia, you did take me to Massachusetts to see the place of my birth. Thanks for being there for me whenever I need you, thanks for dealing with my teenage BS, and above all, thanks for accepting me into your life when my birth mother couldn't and for allowing me to have the greatest gift of all - life.

You rock. Nuff said. :heart::hug::notworthy:

Kthnxbai,

H

Dear Parents,

Thanks a million for the best 16th birthday ever. Even though you couldn't buy me a TARDIS or take me to Dr. Frank-N-Furter's mansion to see Mags & Columbia, you did take me to Massachusetts to see the place of my birth. Thanks for being there for me whenever I need you, thanks for dealing with my teenage BS, and above all, thanks for accepting me into your life when my birth mother couldn't and for allowing me to have the greatest gift of all - life.

You rock. Nuff said. heart.gifhug.gifnotworthy.gif

Kthnxbai,

H

Awww!! This totally warmed my heart. Especially as an another adopted child. <3 <3 The person I consider my Real father (non-birth father) particularly was just a Gift. Unfortunately only with me for 15 years, but he was the best father I could have ever had and I know that I'm SO lucky to have had him in my life.

Dear friends,

Words *cannot* begin to express how much your kindness and support (particularly in the past few weeks) means to me. Seriously. :cryhappy: Even if I haven't replied back to a message (honestly I will I'm just thinking), the fact that you are thinking of me and giving me encouragement and support in whatever way that you can just overwhelms me with thankfulness. I am so very blessed to have people that care about me. People as lovely as yourselves.

:wub::hug::wub:

All my love and appreciation

-T-

Dear Mom,

Thanks for never giving up on me. I know it wasn't always easy. I'm super grateful to have you in my life and it feels good to be close with you again.

I love you,

~~~

Awww!! This totally warmed my heart. Especially as an another adopted child. <3 <3 The person I consider my Real father (non-birth father) particularly was just a Gift. Unfortunately only with me for 15 years, but he was the best father I could have ever had and I know that I'm SO lucky to have had him in my life.

Aren't we special :D and I'm sorry about your father. I'm sure he did a great job!

Dear Girlfriend,

Thank you for filling my freezer with yummy food :) Even if the grocery bill nearly gave me a heart attack and it will take me a week to find my kitchen again :P I miss you already and can't wait for Christmas break :)

Love,

Demon

Dear Dad,

sorry for being a bitch this afternoon. You have no idea how much I love you and how epic I think you are.

Love,

Nika.

Dear Hails and tma,

thanks to you, now I have to explain to my Grandmother why I am crying while doing my Maths assignment. :P:heart:

Love,

Boka.

• 3 years later...

Dear dude in the pickup truck,

Thank you for stopping to let me cross the road while walking home from the hardware store. And thank you for rolling down your window afterwords to wish me Happy Holidays!

Demon

Dear Ginger Snap,

That you for showing me so much kindness and consideration. Although I'm sad it's finished because I doubt I'll find sensuality like that again, if it was causing you distress I want you to know I'm a big girl and I'm fine. Whether it really was emotionally confusing for you or it was actually just the lack of sex, i thank you for being so kind in the way you ended it and considering my feelings. I'll be fine. Never stop being kind. I hope someday you feel like you can just be attached to some girl who makes you happy, I think it'd be better for you, you don't seem like a loner to me. Whatever you do, I wish for you to find satisfaction, I wish for you to not be lonely, and I wish you good luck.

Sincerely, Leoness

• 5 months later...

Dear Hot Shot,

I am really grateful that you took your time to listen when I reached out to you in panic over the illness outbreak and the quarantine and my worry about horsey, and how you managed to calm me down. I mean, you don't have anything to do with us anymore, and yet you still stepped into the role of my knight in shining armour without a doubt. I don't know how or why but so far you are the only one who can calm me down from a state of panic just with a few words (or texts, in this case). Thank you. I feel much better.

Love,
The eternal damsel in distress.

Dear Autistic Twin brother

I LOVE YOU YOU ARE MY WORLD AND SUN thanks for being my womb mate and dealing with my insanity with a sweet pure innocent smile 

LOVE YOUR INSANELY Protective sister

• 1 month later...

Dear pretend brother and best friend,

Thank you for always being there for me, even when everyone else has left. You're the only irl friend I have who hasn't turned their back on me, doesn't hate my guts and bully me, doesn't stress me out like a certain few someones with their fevered attempts to win me over, and who has always, ALWAYS been there for me.

Wish I could find another friend like you, but it looks like you're the only one :)

Love you bro <3

~ your pretend little sis (even though I'm actually a couple of months older)

• 3 weeks later...

Dear you,

Thanks for making me feel better (and also making me laugh). Really needed that.

Love,

Weegie

• 1 month later...

Dear co worker,  thank you for giving me gas money for giving you a ride home (now I just have to figure out how to sneak it back as it was on my way anyway)

Dear fellow bike hacker friend, thank you for buying me a pulley for my latest bicycle build

Dear fiance, thank you for the awesome text

• 4 weeks later...

Dear new friends,

Thank you for making me feel like more than just a "trashbag", and for treating me not only like an actual person, but an actual friend.

Thanks for welcoming me into your lives and making me feel like I'm just as important as everyone else in our group.

Thanks for dealing with my sappy "I finally belong" speeches that I keep repeating over and over because I just can't find the words to express how much it really means to me.

Please don't leave!

~ your new friend

• 3 months later...

Dear nice person

I thank you. You don't  (nor will ever) know how happy knowing that made me. :heart:

Kaze

Grateful for finding out, in the middle of a fit of despair, that I'm not doing so bad after all.

Grateful to myself for surviving all the hard things I set out to do.

Grateful to finding new things to do everyday

Grateful to be sharing with people on this forum!

Grateful to be alive and able to be grateful :thumbs_up:

Dear Guy Friend,

You are dear to me. You are special and you make me feel special. I love you and I mean it. I know you said you don't like that word, but it's true. You talked me through some really upsetting moments and listened to my nonsense for longer than I could have hoped for.  You're one of the few people I'm comfortable with talking to for hours. You're an indispensable person in my life and I don't know if you know that or not. I wish I could put my feelings into words better. 

Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for understanding me or for at least trying to.  Thank you for accepting me. Thank you for being yourself. Thank you for the chill conversations as well as the serious ones. Thank you for all of the times you've brightened my day. I hope one day in the not-so-far future we can hang out in person.  I hope I can make you feel similarly one day. 

Love always,

PG

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Awesome Person,

You are so GOSH DANG AWESOME! You have been doing great lately! I know the past few years have been rough for you, but you are such an inspiration, and you motivate me to be a better person. You have fought depression, anxiety, and an eating disorder for 5 years and you've finally come out on top. You're starting to act like yourself again. You've been socializing, you're doing things you used to enjoy but haven't done in a long time, and you just got killer grades this semester. You're even about to study abroad! I'm so dang proud of you, I would hug you if you weren't me.

Love,

Yourself I know you already do :P 

Dear nice person: 

Thank you for being there and for being you. You are so beautiful, so gentle and sweet, and so captivating. Thank you so much for loving me like you do. I don't know what I did to deserve that. You make me want to stick around, to choose to live yet another day, to try again. Thank you for giving me your hand and your heart. I will treasure your friendship always.

Love, 

A lucky girl

Archived