Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural news...

MusicaDiabolos

So, some news that I read on a BuddyTV article...apparently, the character of Pestilence (the Horseman) will be cast soon, played by a middle-aged man who is "highly intelligent and a bit neurotic" and apparently "has a nasty cold." Perhaps there is hope for us yet! We all know colds are contagious, haha...

*bounces*

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I so agree with crazy_cat_girl! :D thank you so much for sharing! and hopefully Dean will have a little sneezy torture. :P

Whaaaat?! OMG! It could be too much for my heart, but... HELL YES! :D

I might end up dehydrated to death if they let Sam having a nasty, sneezy cold! *squeaks*

But actually it'd be a piece of heaven if it involved both of boys. Mmh, I want too much, right? :blushing:

Thank you so much for sharing the news!

I'm not too hopeful for Sammy, even though he's my favourite *sigh* Cuz Lucifer would probably protect him from Pestilence. But yeah, Dean's probably fair game because he IS the series' chew toy, after all...

*grins*

Ohhhh man, I'm both dreading and anticipating this, because you know Pestilence is going to be super-gross if the last Horseman was anything to go by, but the possibility of sneezy!Dean is just... AHHHHHH.

I would seriously explode.

I'm not too hopeful for Sammy, even though he's my favourite *sigh* Cuz Lucifer would probably protect him from Pestilence. But yeah, Dean's probably fair game because he IS the series' chew toy, after all...

*grins*

Yeah, in fact Sammy is the toy to be tied and handcuffed every time. XD YUMMY!

• 2 weeks later...

yes!! ooh yes I want to see Mr handsome sneeze oh goood yes *prays to god* Please dear god please make Dean sneeze at least once I want to see and hear it sooooooo bad! Amen!

• 3 weeks later...
tonight is the zombies, I believe.

Episode 20 is when he's supposed to come in.

Uh, yeah, I noticed that when I watched the episode... :bleh:

My bad!!! Oh well, time to get my hopes up all over again!

This season has been a tad more disgusting than I feel is absolutely necessary, so I'm completely terrified for this episode.

FYI though, Pestilence is this dude: Pestilence

• 3 weeks later...

Yay May 6th! Its only...three ...more...weeks... :blushing: .There better be some sneezy Winchester action in this.

Eric Kripke or whoever wrote episode 20...I hope you thought of your fans at the forum as you were writing... B)

BlueRandom, in Italy we're at Season 4 (not yet broadcasted). :unsure:

Aww, no! Sympathy!! But at least we have something to look forwards to ... :mad:

I'm so excited! And since it also says Dean is the one to have the chat with Death (?), could that mean that Sam's the one who gets sick?

*bounces*

But at least we have something to look forwards to ... :mad:

Oh are you kidding?! I follow the new episodes on the web, I might die otherwise. :unsure:

Archived