Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural news...

MusicaDiabolos

eww...there was only lots of coughing, and it sounds really close to vomitting...

Did I mention that I hate vomitting?

-.-"

Is there any hope left to see one of them sneeze...?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a season six as far as I know ;]

Teh Ninjin: Where did you get your Supernatural icon from? It's hysterical! :drool:

Seconded! I just wasted spent approximately 3 minutes watching it. :wub:

There is a season six as far as I know ;]

Teh Ninjin: Where did you get your Supernatural icon from? It's hysterical! :drool:

Seconded! I just wasted spent approximately 3 minutes watching it. :wub:

I stole it from photobucket. it's amusing isn't it? x3

I've never watched Supernatural before, but I still want to see the disappointingly short sickness clip. Sorry but what episode is it, and approx where in the eps is it, please? :drool:

I've never watched Supernatural before, but I still want to see the disappointingly short sickness clip. Sorry but what episode is it, and approx where in the eps is it, please? :wub:

It's from ep 5x21 - 'Two Minutes to Midnight.' Near the beginning of the ep, I think. Here's a link directly to the clip as originally posted by iluvsneezes. :drool:

I've never watched Supernatural before, but I still want to see the disappointingly short sickness clip. Sorry but what episode is it, and approx where in the eps is it, please? :unsure:

It's from ep 5x21 - 'Two Minutes to Midnight.' Near the beginning of the ep, I think. Here's a link directly to the clip as originally posted by iluvsneezes. ;)

Thanks. :blushing:

Isn't there a possibility to tell Eric Kripke to put some yummy sickness/sneeziness in the new episodes?

There's surely an address, isn't there?

It's worth a try...

It depresses me so much that in aaaaaaaall of the seasons is just a little coughing clip...

There should be more...

Let's not forgot that Sera Gamble is exec producer next season :D We all know how she loves to torture the boys...there could be a possibility of some sickness...

Let's not forgot that Sera Gamble is exec producer next season :D We all know how she loves to torture the boys...there could be a possibility of some sickness...

So true :nods:. I mean, Sam tied up is nice and all, but sometimes ... :D.

Anyways, we can still hope for a real one? Gag reels and stuff? That would be awesome ... Season Five gag reel maybe?

So true :nods:. I mean, Sam tied up is nice and all, but sometimes ... :D.

Anyways, we can still hope for a real one? Gag reels and stuff? That would be awesome ... Season Five gag reel maybe?

I'm hoping there's something in the gag reel *A*

Archived