Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural news...

MusicaDiabolos

There is still hope. I was looking around and found this summary:

"...Knowing Sam and Dean need that fourth ring to stop the Apcalypse Booby reluctantly agrees (do the deal with Crowley). Sam and Dean confront Pestilence but he unleashes a deadly virus upon them, so Castiel must intervene on their behalf..."

Then there's more on Death but who cares about that.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, that summary definitely keeps me hopeful :cryhappy: The focus of the promo pics seems to be Dean's interview with Death, which might mean that Sam is the one who gets sick...

Yup, that summary definitely keeps me hopeful :lol: The focus of the promo pics seems to be Dean's interview with Death, which might mean that Sam is the one who gets sick...

Well, if one of them does get sick (here's hoping :cryhappy:), then that could be a good thing either way. Either Sam's the sick one, or maybe Dean could be sick while talking to Death ... which would be pretty amazing in itself.

NO need to get peoples hopes down or anything but I've been watching the reruns on TNT and theres this one episode where they deal with a virus called the Croatoan or something like that. Where it like infects people and they go mad and try to kill each other like in The Crazies. Any possibility thats that deadly virus they're talking about?

Possibly that is Pestilence's endgame...but I'm not sure he'd use that on the Winchesters, it'd be old news and anyway, Sam is immune. Hopefully he has something special cooked up for them, and he's saving the Croatoan thing for the zombie apocalypse :laugh2:

YAY! It's my FAVE, protective!Sammy! :bounce: Honestly, I'll be more than okay with no sneezing if that clip is anything to go by. I like everything that's going on there. But sneezyness would be the cherry on top!

Thanks for sharing.

I just saw a small clip from this week's episode and I'm not sure what to expect now. :unsure: I'm still praying for a sneeze or two, but I don't know.

Here's the link if you want to check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5DO1vvEb4

What do you think? :bounce:

Oh that clip gets your hopes up!! I swear at around 0:12-0:15 Sammy really looks like he's about to sneeze.

Thanks for sharing! :boom::jawdrop:

I'm actually really sorta unsettled by the clip. I really don't like coughing, especially when it's sounds so close to vomiting... I think I'll have to watch the whole thing online, muted, and only unmute when it looks like they're about to sneeze.

. . . that's what I did. :bounce:

Someone tell me if there's anything to look for, please. :]

I made the big mistake of watching the clip unmuted... and then turning the volume way down after about a second.

Oh that clip gets your hopes up!! I swear at around 0:12-0:15 Sammy really looks like he's about to sneeze.

Agreed! :jawdrop:

I just saw a small clip from this week's episode and I'm not sure what to expect now. :unsure: I'm still praying for a sneeze or two, but I don't know.

Here's the link if you want to check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5DO1vvEb4

What do you think? :boom:

Thank you for the link! It looks pretty exciting if nothing else, and the protective!Sam is damn cute. :bounce:

I'm glad most of you liked the clip. I just hope there will be a sneeze from one of them! :)

I saw the second 'sneak peek' , and they're both coughing. There might be sneezing later...... at least I hope so .

Yeah, that clip made me giggle a little, for some reason. Especially Sam, basically tripping over his brother with his super long legs, and then the look on his face when the nurse opens the door...hahaha...

OH GOD... they're so HOT! :wub:

I'm still praying for some sneeze, but now I think I'll love this episode in any case, sneezes or not. :lol:

I agree... I think I'll love it anyway. As long as they're looking all sickly and feverish and such (and that little clip gives me hope), I'll be happy.

Okay, there were a couple minutes of sick boys, lots of coughing, no sneezing. There was a little bit more grossness, but almost cartoonish, nothing as revolting as a couple weeks ago.

Not quite what we were hoping for, but still fun to watch. And a good episode besides that.

Okay, there were a couple minutes of sick boys, lots of coughing, no sneezing.

I know, so sad and disappointing:( They were only sick for a lil bit.

Yeah, I was kind of sad about that last night. But it WAS a good episode, for character development and such, and Death was super creepy. *sigh* I think Sam's going to die next week, which will send me into a deep spiral of depression...

Well the episode was great just because I loved Death. But the sickness part was so short and unexplored, I'm disappointed. I'd been hoping for so much more than that... ;) Oh well.

Really too short that sickness moment. ;)

But it was a great episode, I loved it!

Yeah, I was kind of sad about that last night. But it WAS a good episode, for character development and such, and Death was super creepy. *sigh* I think Sam's going to die next week, which will send me into a deep spiral of depression...

:laugh: But you know in Supernatural death is just a little mishap. ;):lol:

Archived