Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural news...

MusicaDiabolos

Well, I'd prefer it if Dean got sick...but from my interpretation of the spoilers, I think they're both going to get sick (at least, I sure hope so!). Personally I think we're all MORE than entitled to two sick, sneezy Winchesters if we ever have to see that Pestilence guy again. *shudder*

I hope they both get sick, that would be ideal!! :P We are SO entitled to sneezy Winchesters. :P

Is anyone else kind of hoping they're method actors, right about now?

:P

*raises hand* ME!! :P

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was surfing around the net looking for some good stories to distract me from finals and stumbled onto another community all hoping that Sam and Dean wouldn't get sneezed on and get sick. :cry: If all our wishing can tempt the fates into giving us this one gift then maybe theirs cancels us out.

Though i do agree, we do deserve some sneezy Winchesters.

It's like the fairies. :innocent: Clap if you believe. Here's hoping.

I am not even that big of a Supernatural fan, only ever seen like five episodes, but I am still keeping my fingers intently crossed for this. I LOVE Jared Padalecki from Gilmore Girls, so I guess I'm hoping it's Sam. Dean wouldn't be bad either, though :innocent:. Anyway, my thinking is, there's got to be at least one. Maybe I'm being too positive, but I can't think of one long-running show where there hasn't been a "sick" episode from at least one of the main characters. Supernatural is due for theirs.

I was surfing around the net looking for some good stories to distract me from finals and stumbled onto another community all hoping that Sam and Dean wouldn't get sneezed on and get sick. :lol:

It's like the fairies. :innocent: Clap if you believe. Here's hoping.

Boo on them!! :bleh: It's got to happen for us. I do believe! :cry:

Ok, guys, while I do understand the idea behind the communal clapping, having a dozen or so posts sole made up of clapping icons is definitely bordering on spam here - I mean, imagine being all excited because you think some new Supernatural news has been posted and then coming in here and finding nothing but an emoticon-only post... times ten. :blushing: Like I said, there's nothing terribly wrong with it, but in the interests of keeping the thread coherant for everyone please try and add something to the post so it's not just an emoticon. ;)

:)

So I was checking out Sam and Dean's Twitter (I know, I know, I'm lame) but I'm pretty sure that the show uses it as a promotional tool so every once in a while I check it out because the characters occasionally drop a subtle hint or two about what's coming up.

Sam's been saying stuff like this:

"Maybe I should stock up on meds now just in case either of us ends up sick..."

and

"Making a list for the Anti-Pestilence kit."

"I'm gonna go buy some stuff including Airborne. Figure we can start dosing up now for whatever grossness is thrown at us."

The idea of the boys stocking up on Nyquil and tissues in preparation for Pesty is adorable! I think they are hinting something... Can't wait to watch tomorrow!

Just thought I'd share.

"Maybe I should stock up on meds now just in case either of us ends up sick..."

Oh, come on! Now they're just teasing us! :)

Thanks loads for sharing though - it's a pretty yummy idea ...

I wanna be positive! Pestilence made too much sneezes (literally too much... even for someone like me... especially for someone like me... eeewww...), maybe he, uh, "likes" them. :cryhappy:

I want to hope at least for one from at least one of the boys (Sam preferably, but whatever). I need it! ^_^

But... I'm officially confused, it's tonight or next week? :unsure:

Oh, well, I will know soon. :)

But... I'm officially confused, it's tonight or next week? :cryhappy:

Oh, well, I will know soon. ^_^

My reading of the blurbs suggest that the Pestilence showdown is next week. Certainly the "unleashes a deadly virus on them" part is next week.

But, no way to know until we see it.

When we do see it, for the sake of those who don't watch it at the same time as everyone else, please use spoiler warnings if appropriate. I will post and let people know if there is no sickness, disgusting sickness, or sexy sickness.

A tiny bit of sick extras in the first few minutes, don't think there were any sneezes. Also a 5-second replay of Pestilence's grossness during the recap.

No sick boys, and no additional grossness.

Is anyone else worried that next week's episode looks rather focused on Death? Pestilence seems to have gotten lost somewhere in the plot :hypoc:

Archived