Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural news...

MusicaDiabolos

But at least we have something to look forwards to ... :rolleyes:

Oh are you kidding?! I follow the new episodes on the web, I might die otherwise. :laugh:

Haha! :P Yeah I did that to catch up a few times - totally gonna for episode 20 :D It'll just be more awesome on a proper TV screen :)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely. But you know, I also don't like very much to watch the episodes on the Italian TV because they're dubbed. Not my boys' voices, and not the same dialogues, so I'd watch them on the web in any case. :P

Absolutely. But you know, I also don't like very much to watch the episodes on the Italian TV because they're dubbed. Not my boys' voices, and not the same dialogues, so I'd watch them on the web in any case. :P

Dubbed? Okay, that must suck, but if we're lucky with episode 20 then there's two voice options ... just a thought :rolleyes: Plus Italian Dean sounds kind of sexy. :D

Dubbed? Okay, that must suck, but if we're lucky with episode 20 then there's two voice options ... just a thought :laugh:

:rolleyes: Same thought here. :P

Plus Italian Dean sounds kind of sexy. :)

Yeah, not bad at all, but "my" Dean has only Jensen's rough voice. :D

I'm so excited! And since it also says Dean is the one to have the chat with Death (?), could that mean that Sam's the one who gets sick?

*bounces*

O-M-G!! :P Let's hope so. :D

So is everyone excited with the new horseman we met tonight? Or were you all as horrified as I was?

HORRIFIED. It's SPN, so I was expecting him to pretty much be that gross, but still. Omg.

So is everyone excited with the new horseman we met tonight? Or were you all as horrified as I was?

HORRIFIED. It's SPN, so I was expecting him to pretty much be that gross, but still. Omg.

I agree...I thought Pestilence was going to be gross - but that was horrifying. :bounce::wub:^_^ I almost lost my lunch (er, dinner). Afterwards, I looked at my roomate (who knows about my fetish) and said "that was even worse if you have a sneezing fetish" (she laughed and expressed sympathy), and then I went to go get some wine. I'm still drinking a bit - not enough to get drunk, just to numb my horror a little. :rolleyes:

I honestly don't know if I can handle watching the full episode with him. I'm not a massive germaphobe by any means (I love colds) - but that was just too much yuckyness and snot and germ (influenza?) spreading (from someone who's not even attractive to me!) that I don't know if it's worth it to possibly see Sam or Dean sneeze. I may just stick with my dreams and fanfic.

Afterwards, I looked at my roomate (who knows about my fetish) and said "that was even worse if you have a sneezing fetish" (she laughed and expressed sympathy), and then I went to go get some wine. I'm still drinking a bit - not enough to get drunk, just to numb my horror a little. :bounce:

It was totally worse, ugh. I love colds too, and probably even like a bit more messyness than most people do, but there are LINES THAT JUST SHOULD NOT BE CROSSED. :wub:

Also, SPN totally requires wine! It causes me to break out the alcohol all the time, haha.

Afterwards, I looked at my roomate (who knows about my fetish) and said "that was even worse if you have a sneezing fetish" (she laughed and expressed sympathy), and then I went to go get some wine. I'm still drinking a bit - not enough to get drunk, just to numb my horror a little. :wub:

It was totally worse, ugh. I love colds too, and probably even like a bit more messyness than most people do, but there are LINES THAT JUST SHOULD NOT BE CROSSED. :rolleyes:

Also, SPN totally requires wine! It causes me to break out the alcohol all the time, haha.

It's a good show to drink to - I'm not a huge drinker by any means, but they're always drinking in the show...and it's still easy to follow the story lines when you've had a few. :laugh: And I love wine the best, but I always think of SPN as more of a show to drink beer or whisky to...that reminds me, I should pick up some Jack Daniels... ^_^:bounce:

Whoops, don't look now, kids...I'm :otfriendly:

But, yeah. That was just wrong on so many levels. Ugh.

That was so so so awful. I am so completely repulsed. I think it was his nasty fingers and everything...bleeerrgh :bounce:

I actually felt kind of sick afterward. *shudder!*

I don't know. I am feeling kind of pessimistic. What if the "deadly virus" turns be some gross stomach-y thing instead? (Like Ebola?! Ugh. Nightmare fuel!) I will have to spend the episode with my head between my knees. I'm seriously nervous about it.

So. I hope Dean sneezes. But I am too afraid to get my hopes up. :wub:

I agree. It was a total squick! And the flies!

Maybe there won't be much of him. Maybe he'll infect the boys, then go away for 99% of the episode while Sam and Dean run around miserable and adorable, then get his disgusting hand cut off, then go byebye for good.

That'd be nice.

That was so so so awful. I am so completely repulsed. I think it was his nasty fingers and everything...bleeerrgh :bounce:

I actually felt kind of sick afterward. *shudder!*

Oh no! I haven't seen the episode that you're discussing yet, but are people not hoping for sneezy!Dean/Sam anymore?

Or even just sick!Dean?

Still be cute?

Or just gross?

Oh no! I haven't seen the episode that you're discussing yet, but are people not hoping for sneezy!Dean/Sam anymore?

Or even just sick!Dean?

Still be cute?

Or just gross?

Last night's episode closed with a brief scene of the guy who's apparently the 4th Horseman pestilence. I don't want to spoil folks who haven't seen it yet, because the rest of the ep was fine, but, yeah, grossest thing ever. Just walk away from your TV a couple minutes from the end. Pestilence is apparently a one-man flu epidemic, and the scene just had way too much bodily fluids to be remotely hot.

Again, I want him to make the boys sick, then go AWAY. Very fast.

Yeah, wow. Watched it this morning, scariest fricking thing ever, I think I almost puked. I agree with shygreeneyes...it would be good if he had his little scene, then we can watch the boys be sick or whatever, and then they can kill him in another scene. No more than that, blargh...

Seriously, grosser than the Valentine's Day episode, with the cannibal sex. At least I watched that with some morbid fascination...

I completely agree with everyone that that last scene was uber disgusting, but I still really want to see one or both of the boys sneeze!! :)

If you guys noticed the newspaper that the general store dude was reading, it mentioned something about a flu outbreak.

Combine that (which I'm assuming is what Pestilence is spreading) and his...well we all saw it. e____o;;

ANYWAYS.

I'd say there's a good chance here. ;]

Oh god, I am terrified to even finish this season now. I'm so far behind already that I haven't even tried, but I now... *run away*

Oh god, I am terrified to even finish this season now. I'm so far behind already that I haven't even tried, but I now... *run away*

Don't be scared, bb! Okay, maybe just... don't watch the last five minutes of 5x19, like, EVER. But everything else has been extra-awesome lately. :drool:

In the War and Famine eps they mostly focused on the effect the Horsemen had on people, with the actual horsemen mostly in one 'reveal' scene and one 'confrontation' scene, so we may get lucky on that front. However, as it is a ''deadly'' virus, we might end up with something flesh eating or something, since they seem to like gore lately.

I'm still crossing my fingers that they have to track down Pestilence by following a trail of people with headcolds.

And, on a somewhat unrelated note, I'm kinda disappointed that Pestilence is so stereotypical. They got creative with their interpretation of Famine, they could have done something much better with Pestilence.

... and that's my two cents. lol

In the War and Famine eps they mostly focused on the effect the Horsemen had on people, with the actual horsemen mostly in one 'reveal' scene and one 'confrontation' scene, so we may get lucky on that front. However, as it is a ''deadly'' virus, we might end up with something flesh eating or something, since they seem to like gore lately.

I'm still crossing my fingers that they have to track down Pestilence by following a trail of people with headcolds.

And, on a somewhat unrelated note, I'm kinda disappointed that Pestilence is so stereotypical. They got creative with their interpretation of Famine, they could have done something much better with Pestilence.

I'm hoping it's Sam.

I'm hoping it's Sam.

You and me both!! ;)

I'm hoping it's Sam.

You and me both!! ;)

Well, I'd prefer it if Dean got sick...but from my interpretation of the spoilers, I think they're both going to get sick (at least, I sure hope so!). Personally I think we're all MORE than entitled to two sick, sneezy Winchesters if we ever have to see that Pestilence guy again. *shudder*

Well, I'd prefer it if Dean got sick...but from my interpretation of the spoilers, I think they're both going to get sick (at least, I sure hope so!). Personally I think we're all MORE than entitled to two sick, sneezy Winchesters if we ever have to see that Pestilence guy again. *shudder*

I think it will be both of them too, and I agree with crazy_cat_girl who said they'll probably have something horrible and not sneezy at all. :wacko: But I would be PLEASANTLY surprised if I was wrong!

And my vote goes to Dean as well. I'm so in love with him it's ridiculous.

Archived