Sneeze Fetish Forum

When's the last time that you sneezed?

The Rescue

This morning. A four-pack while getting into my car, followed by another four-pack upon arriving at work. :D

I can feel one hovering just below the surface now. Stay tuned.......

Edited by Mayor McSneeze
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• norcal tinkfan

• Butch

Earlier this morning, a few times, we were shoveling horse poop at the animal sanctuary where I'm volunteering this week and one of the horses got too close for too long. :P

A double yesterday morning. I think it was yesterday morning anyway...could have been yesterday afternoon...:)

I stifled one about five, ten minutes ago. My dad is asleep on the couch in the other room, and I didn't want to risk making a lot of noise. I think it would have been a good one too. :stretcher:

Gosh darn it, why do I never get caught by a natural sneeze when nobody else is home??

I hadn't sneezed in probably about two weeks, and then I had two this morning, about two hours apart. The second one was kind of loud and satisfying, because everyone else was gone and the house was quiet. :stretcher:

Edited by Sneesee
I hadn't sneezed in probably about two weeks, and then I had two this morning, about two hours apart. The second one was kind of loud and satisfying, because everyone else was gone and the house was quiet. :dribble:

God bless you sweetheart.

I sneezed a double this morning. And a triple in my car on the way to work. :stretcher:

I hadn't sneezed in probably about two weeks, and then I had two this morning, about two hours apart. The second one was kind of loud and satisfying, because everyone else was gone and the house was quiet. :dribble:

God bless you sweetheart.

I sneezed a double this morning. And a triple in my car on the way to work. :stretcher:

Blesses to you also. I hate when I need to sneeze while driving.

A couple of minutes ago, a loud wet one which I managed to get my hanky out for. Felt really good, as my nose has been tickling.

I sneezed a double this morning. And a triple in my car on the way to work. :laugh:

Bless you! And be careful-- I've heard stories on the news of people driving their cars into buildings and things when they sneeze. :cryhappy: Scary stuff.

Just a moment ago, as I was reading posts on the forum. A single, smallish (for me) sneeze that sounded a little like, "Heh-chkk!" Aimed over my right shoulder, uncovered, and a bit wet. ;)

I sneezed a double this morning. And a triple in my car on the way to work. :P

Bless you! And be careful-- I've heard stories on the news of people driving their cars into buildings and things when they sneeze. :) Scary stuff.

Thanks doll. I try to be careful. They're usually pretty quick without allot of build up. So it usually doesn't seem to be an issue. :blushing:

2 minutes ago :) a fit of 11 sneezes - been building for the last hour!

:boom: Wow! Sending many blesses your way sweetheart. I haven't sneezed a fit like that in years and years. I do remember it though. Left me dizzy. ;)

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet

About ten minutes ago. Got a bit of a cold at the moment.

Was carrying some stuff through the house in both hands so couldn't put hand up and ended up spraying the floor quite generously!

I sneezed a double this morning. And a triple in my car on the way to work. :P

Bless you! And be careful-- I've heard stories on the news of people driving their cars into buildings and things when they sneeze. :) Scary stuff.

Thanks doll. I try to be careful. They're usually pretty quick without allot of build up. So it usually doesn't seem to be an issue. :laugh:

2 minutes ago :) a fit of 11 sneezes - been building for the last hour!

:blushing: Wow! Sending many blesses your way sweetheart. I haven't sneezed a fit like that in years and years. I do remember it though. Left me dizzy. ;)

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

:lol: thank you hun :boom:

The good weather is killing my nose and I don't think I've ever felt so sneezy! My last sneezes were 5 minutes ago, teased me for a while before letting out 8 well spaced sneezes!

Just now while getting dressed for work, random morning single, possibly related to cold air and wet hair from shower but I wouldn't stake money on it!

An unusual 3 sneezes for me yesterday. Once in my brother's room in the morning and twice in the afternoon when I was here "studying".

2 today already, too. Maybe I should dust my room?

Ooooh man... I get so close... and then I can't. How ridiculous is that, to have a chronic mental block when you're by yourself?? :P

Twice today I almost sneezed. I actually got to the point of hitching softly a couple of times, which for me is major progress. And then both times it went away, although the first time I really thought I had a chance!! I have yet to reach the point of no return. :D

Anywaaaays... happy sneezing to the rest of you!