• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• norcal tinkfan

• Butch

About five minutes ago, a single into my blanket-covered shoulder. It sounded something like "IiSCH'aah!", which...I found pretty hot. :lol:

Just now, a stifled single as I was browsing the board. :wacko:

This morning from allergies. Just the one today, but I had about 15 yesterday. Think the meds are finally kicking in.

Yesterday morning, as I was backing the car out of the driveway. I had absolutely no warning, luckily I didn't back the car into a tree!

One just now, from the flour in pancake batter! Yay, I think I found something I'm semi-allergic to!

This morning, while serving my youngest her breakfast. It was kind of cool because I felt it, it went away, then it came back, then went away, and finally it hit and felt good. :huh:

I've been in my room all day and so far have sneezed 3 times, presumably because of el dusto. At least one was clearly dust induced because right after I blew some from my Xbox I sneezed wetly towards the floor. I probably could've avoided them but I intentionally went to the window to look at the sun to coax them out. :huh:

lol wolf xD

my last sneeze was about 20 minutes ago...a somewhat soft, wet huh'chssh

Just now from this cold I'm coming with!

About 45 minutes ago when I was putting my bike away after riding. Garage is dusty, I guess.