Sneeze Fetish Forum

When's the last time that you sneezed?

The Rescue

About an hour ago... sitting on my sofa reading a book. I felt it coming so I reached into my pocket for my hanky, and looked up at the light to bring it out.

It was a medium-volume "Heh-TSHH-ooh!", caught in my navy-blue handkerchief. I don't know what caused it- just a simple, random sneeze, I think! :bounce:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• norcal tinkfan

• Butch

About an hour ago... sitting on my sofa reading a book. I felt it coming so I reached into my pocket for my hanky, and looked up at the light to bring it out.

It was a medium-volume "Heh-TSHH-ooh!", caught in my navy-blue handkerchief. I don't know what caused it- just a simple, random sneeze, I think! :bounce:

Sometimes those are the best kind!

About a minute ago....a fit of four, the latest in several fits this morning that bring my sneeze count to over 30 today already. The council workers are cutting the grass outside my house at the moment, and my eyes and nose are itching like crazy!! I thought it was too early for my hayfever to start just yet but it appears I was wrong....

Just now. :D

Dude that never happened since 2007. :lol: Me = :wub: from shock. :D

Edited by obsessed

About twenty minutes ago after washing my teeth; the usual medium-loud He-tsssch-hng, bending me over from the waist. Sprayed myself quite beautifully too. :winkkiss:

Just a few minutes ago I had my normal morning sneezes, 8 or 9 I think. More on the way though as the last few weeks have been especially sneezy.

Raz~

Just a few minutes ago I had my normal morning sneezes, 8 or 9 I think. More on the way though as the last few weeks have been especially sneezy.

Raz~

Oh, I noticed lilacs are in bloom, could that be the reason why, my dear? ;) Tee hee.

I sneezed once this morning. Had to use the light in my kitchen to coax it out, but it worked. I am having a really sneezy year, I must say. I mean, I think I'm up over 30 sneezes, when a few years back, I only had 3 for the whole year. ;)

About twenty minutes ago, twice outside on the balcony outside my bedroom. The first was far too small, the second properly satisfying!

A couple of hours ago; one into my hands on the way home from school. Sunny days and strong mints can pretty much guarantee a sneeze on my journey home. :D

This morning, about fifteen minutes ago, right as I was about to fold laundry. It was actually a bit more forceful than my ntural ones usually are.

Oooh, I just sneezed a few minutes ago! :wub:

Yay! Bless you! ^_^

I think the last time for me was sometime late last night.

A double a couple of hours ago. I was crying at the time. Not recommended that you sneeze while you cry :wub: Messy >.<

A double a couple of hours ago. I was crying at the time. Not recommended that you sneeze while you cry ^_^ Messy >.<

A double, about half an hour ago (been quite sneezy today in general). And Kiwifruit, I know exactly what you mean, been there and done that, lol :wub:

A double a couple of hours ago. I was crying at the time. Not recommended that you sneeze while you cry ;) Messy >.<

^_^ (and now I feel awful, because the thought of someone sneezing while crying is...not at all unappealing to me. :wub: )

I sneezed a soft double about an hour ago, while raking leaves on the lawn. Spring cleaning of the garden is dusty business.

A few minutes ago, a double. I woke up with a bit of a cold this morning, so have been sneezing on and off all day, *sniff*

A few minutes ago, a double. I woke up with a bit of a cold this morning, so have been sneezing on and off all day, *sniff*

Sorry you have a cold, but at least you can enjoy the sneezes.

I have been having trouble with my allergies the past couple of days. My sneezy coworker wasnt helping iether. She sneezed and I stifled 3 sneezes. She sneezed again and I stifled one and let out 2 open huh eshew sneezes.

A double as I was logging on to the forum. :winkkiss::yes::laugh: How wierd is that?

Edited by Mayor McSneeze

This morning, as I was about to head outside with the kids. I am definitely getting better at coaxing them out, even though I still lose a lot of tickles. :)