• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• norcal tinkfan

• Butch

Another double, about 30 seconds ago!

Just now, a double...it came on quite suddenly so only just managed to cover. I was also holding a cup of coffee and spilt it down my blouse :wub:

Last night before bed. One stiffled sneeze that felt like it was supposed to be two or three.

This morning, before leaving for work. A double, which is really rare for me these days.

just a second ago...a desperate HUHHHIISHOOO from horrible allergies followed by another HUHH HEEHHIISHHH into a few tissues.

About ten minutes ago, and succeeded in hitting myself in the nose and making it bleed xD Yeah, I'm coordinated B)

About ten minutes ago, and succeeded in hitting myself in the nose and making it bleed xD Yeah, I'm coordinated B)

About 15 minutes ago...a double (and as I was outside in the garden putting the washing line up while waiting for the kettle to boil, I didn't bother to cover....good job it wasn't messy!)

A double a couple of hours ago. I was crying at the time. Not recommended that you sneeze while you cry B) Messy >.<

Hmm, imagine sneezing, while crying...with a cold.

A double a couple of hours ago. I was crying at the time. Not recommended that you sneeze while you cry :) Messy >.<

Hmm, imagine sneezing, while crying...with a cold.

I think that's our holy grail! B)

At, like, 3.30 am this morning xD My laptop screen is BRIGHT after lying in the dark for a while...:lol:

At, like, 3.30 am this morning xD My laptop screen is BRIGHT after lying in the dark for a while...:lol:

About 15 mins ago. Have been doing some serious cleaning today, and wearing a dust mask for most of it, but it was making me feel too hot so took it off for a while (plus I needed a coffee). The result was a slightly wet double (probably as my nose had been itching for a few minutes before it happened)...a few seconds between each one, so had time to grab a tissue to catch the second one :heart:.