• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• norcal tinkfan

• Butch

Guest audreybordeaux

it's not often that i sneeze as much in a day as i did today. just a while ago i cleaned my rats cage and the dust (even though it's low dust..) from the bedding got to me!

:drool:

It may also have something to do with the spicy thai i had last night.. i usually get mild but accidentally ended up with medium spiciness and it made my nose runny and very unhappy.. still feels funny even today.

THis afternoon (about three hours ago) whilst at work - well actually I was outside having a ciggie break and the pollen count is quite high today.

THis afternoon (about three hours ago) whilst at work - well actually I was outside having a ciggie break and the pollen count is quite high today.

Haha, no kidding...lost count of how many I've had today. Last for me was 4 in a row while outside in the garden with the kids (about 5 minutes ago).

Well I'm (intermittently) cooking dinner and was just through in the kitchen to check on something. I added in chilli powder, curry powder and pepper. It was after the pepper that I felt my nose begin to tickle. I turned away from the pan and walked out of the kitchen to sneeze uncovered outside the door. No wonder I love cooking so much!

About five minutes ago. Whenever I'm on the forum I feel the urge to induce. So I induced and silently stifled twice.

Yesterday, while having lunch at a local teriyaki place. Because of the minor cold I'm nursing, I've been having these really harsh, abrupt sneezes that come on with little or no warning...like zero to sneeze in less than a second. So as I was eating, I got the unmistakable "gonna sneeze" sensation, but my mouth was full at the time....so, not wanting to sneeze rice all over the place, I grabbed a handful of napkins and waited with glazed eyes for the inevitable. Sure enough, not a moment later I erupted into a fit of 4 hard, spraying sneezes into the napkins, one right after the other, that made my throat hurt a little and left me a watery mess. After cleaning myself up, I managed to finish my lunch sneeze-free... at least until I got back outside into the sunlight. :yuck:

Just as now whilst scouring the forum a loud wet double into my blue checked hanky, sooo sneezy today! :drool:

Feeling about to sneeze right now. XD The power of suggestion of this topic perhaps?

Nose is burning, eyes watering. 'HEHICHOO' :drool: Yup, definitely power of suggestion. :blush:

Edited by Sigrith

Today when I was still alone in here (like I could sneeze when there's people around...) and after that I've stifled aabout three or so... Probably because I've been the whole week in my room now that I'm on vacation... My room's kinda dusty (cats, been too lasy to clean in here)...

Last night. Saw a guy sitting in a car, silently implored him to sneeze and sneezed myself instead :P

A bit ago...but only one, which is freakin' bizarre. ;) I can't tell you the last time I only sneezed once! And it was wet, which is very weird for me. All over mah lady friends. :hug:

(Boobs.)