• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• norcal tinkfan

• Butch

3 minutes ago. A conclusion to a fit of 5 from hayfever.

A minute ago...fit of 6 (been out in the garden hanging clothes on the line) and there is more coming, I can feel it!

Half an hour ago. A quadruple with lots of false starts, probably from the excess of dust in my room. :innocent:

Just now, fit of 8 (with a few false starts in between). If Tiger were here right now he would be counting each one (something he's recently started doing for fun I think! :whistle: )

At about 11:30 this morning after getting home from work. I think I've been waiting about 3 weeks for it, and was glad it finally came out. :)

omg just now! i just sneezed three times: hutschoo! huh utschoo! huschoo! big wet and loud. and i dont have a hanky!! i'm babysitting and i ran off without a hanky and the people have a cat!! and i'm deathly allergic to cats! and i have a cold! *sniffle* oh look hutschoo! *sniffle* just hutschoo! sneezed agahh hutschoo! agaid. sorry i sdeezed while postig. *sniffle*

At about 11:30 this morning after getting home from work. I think I've been waiting about 3 weeks for it, and was glad it finally came out. :unsure:

Bless you! :lol:

I'd say for me it was a single early this morning while I was getting my first cup of coffee. :hypoc:

Within the last 10 minutes, as I was checking e-mail. (Skipped taking my allergy meds today, as an experiment.)

At about 11:30 this morning after getting home from work. I think I've been waiting about 3 weeks for it, and was glad it finally came out. :hypoc:

Bless you! :lol:

I'd say for me it was a single early this morning while I was getting my first cup of coffee. :lol:

Thanks sweetheart! And bless you as well! Hope you didn't spill your coffee. :unsure:

Just under two hours ago, into a hanky that's pretty much soaked with Olbas Oil. I keep thinking I'm going to sneeze again, but it's not happening. :drool:

Just under two hours ago, into a hanky that's pretty much soaked with Olbas Oil. I keep thinking I'm going to sneeze again, but it's not happening. :drool:

Sorry to threadjack, but what's Olbas Oil?

Four times, this afternoon. Was with my boyfriend, who was extremely sweet as usual and blessed me then asked if I was okay.

Just under two hours ago, into a hanky that's pretty much soaked with Olbas Oil. I keep thinking I'm going to sneeze again, but it's not happening. :bleh:

Sorry to threadjack, but what's Olbas Oil?

It's a mixture of essential oils, meant for inhaling from a hanky or tissue when you're blocked up. I think you can get it as a bath soak too.

Earlier this afternoon when I was driving to go get lunch. It was pretty wet double into my elbow. I had to use my wrist to wipe off around my mouth, but didn't need to blow my nose afterwards thankfully.

An hour and a half ago: a fit of 8 sneezes because of a combination of dust + hayfever. It was awesome, and probably my biggest ever fit! :P