• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• norcal tinkfan

• Butch

It was today morning. Two times. Firstly I felt that I'm going to sneeze and than sneezed first time and then I felt this again and I looked in the window where was sun to sneeze for sure. And now I want to sneeze again!:D

I last sneezed about a three minutes ago. Woke up with a wonderful tickle in my right nostril. Grabbed my hanky...sniffed a couple times to bring on the sneeze and sneezed a wet double into the hanky.

5 times in the last hour and a half. So unusual for me. Maybe the crying over impossible assignments combined with ridiculously cold air conditioner worked its magic? Am oddly annoyed.

Just noticed this entry: awesome. Sneezed 8 full sneezes getting out of the shower this morning. I think my allergies are back on for the fall.

About five minutes ago I literally had a fit of 18 sneezes. They have left me stuffy, sniffly and out of breath. There was probably no more than five or six seconds between a a few of them...but the majority were one after the other.

Just a few minutes ago. It was a single and I sneezed into the crock of my right arm. Left me slightly sniffly after. :P