Sneeze Fetish Forum

When's the last time that you sneezed?

The Rescue

A minute ago, fit of 9...hayfever + red wine = very sneezy, sniffly Wishing!

Bless you love :)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• norcal tinkfan

• Butch

I got up pretty late this morning. Only about twenty minutes ago. I've sneezed two doubles. :)

A few minutes ago. I was working on painting a t-shirt and I'm not sure why I sneezed but it was a pretty powerful one.

While I was on the forum, earlier this evening; quite a sudden one but I managed to catch it in my hankie.

Just a moment ago.

Quite a hoarse one, I suppose. I felt it catch in my throat as it escaped, which was odd but not completely unpleasant. :D

A few minutes ago I sneezed a single shortly after I heard my hubby sneeze a loud double. :heart:

This afternoon at work - thats three today, all while at my desk.

I want to work in Tiger's office! ;)

Just had a triple a few mins ago, but it wasn't a wet one...just left me a bit sniffly :P

about an hour ago, three drawn out singles from inhaling chilli powder. [unintentionally, and I don't recommend it, it STINGS!]

about an hour ago, three drawn out singles from inhaling chilli powder. [unintentionally, and I don't recommend it, it STINGS!]

I knew a guy that ordered some chilli dish at a Spanish resturant once. I can't remember what he got, exactly but it was some kind of salad (littered with chilli seeds) that you had to eat with your hands. When he was done he went to use the toilet and, well......he regretted it. :drool:

And so that I'm not completely off topic; I sneezed unexpectedly this morning for no apparent reason. :laugh:

Allow me to join this thread (way too late)

About 2 minutes ago as I was blow drying my hair.

For some reason I got unusually sneezy when my friend was over, and had to run into the bathroom and sneeze a triple. Well, does it count as a triple if there are like ten seconds between each one? Meh. I'm all sniffly and don't know why. Oh, and that was like... two hours ago?

Edited by PaperThings
Allow me to join this thread (way too late)

About 2 minutes ago as I was blow drying my hair.

You have "Frankenteen" as your avatar! You are MOST welcome!

About a minute ago from my cold.