• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• norcal tinkfan

• Butch

Just now, and I'm sneezing again as I'm typing this. Something's got me really sneezing today, hayfever definitely but I don't know if something specific is setting me off.

I've been sneezing all morning, the last was a triple a few minutes ago (in spite of taking antihistamines). But just before breakfast I had a huge fit...15 initially followed by a longer, more drawn out one of at least 11 (brought on by hayfever plus Tiger spraying himself and me with his lynx deodorant). I thought I wasn't going to stop!! :drool:

Just now. A stifled single. Being on the forum seems to do it to me! :winkkiss:

This morning just as I was about to enter the swimming pool. I think it was the chlorine smell that did it. Wishing was behind me so didnt see it, aww.

This morning just as I was about to enter the swimming pool. I think it was the chlorine smell that did it. Wishing was behind me so didnt see it, aww.

Bugger...he's got a habit of doing that when I'm not looking (Tiger, you TEASE!! :yes: ).

Last time for me was about 15 mins ago....fit of four (while Tiger was out of the room, lol)

About half an hour ago. I decided to help clean and organize the kids' rooms today, and I was emptying the canister on the vacuum. Once I realized I was going to sneeze, I tried to make it quiet at the last second, and it came out sounding like a raspberry. :D

Earlier today, twice while outside letting my puppy do her business...the grass in our backyard is far too tall right now, and if I am out there long enough something always seems to set me off. Oops. ;)

About an hour ago. Maybe a fit of thirteen or fourteen. Me+allergies- allergy meds= Sneezy sniffly Grey, all day. ;)

Just now while hanging out on the computer! A really loud and unexpected one, too!

Just now while hanging out on the computer! A really loud and unexpected one, too!

Well then, here's a loud and unexpected "GESUNDHEIT!" for ya. :)

I sneezed twice a couple of hours ago. I think I aimed for my feet, just because I couldn't be bothered covering. :)

Bless you all :)

Last time for me was a few mins ago....kind of a fit of 6 but a bit drawn out. Had one, then about 15 seconds later the other 5 came out :)

Very loud and rather unexpected "Haachhhhiii!" about 30mins ago. Mine aren't usually high pitched! Weird...