• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• norcal tinkfan

• Butch

Just now. Had to work on it for several seconds, but when it finally came out, it was a pretty good one. ^_^

Just now. Had to work on it for several seconds, but when it finally came out, it was a pretty good one. ^_^

God bless you! :hug:

no word of a lie i have just come back from my nans house and i sneezed well over 50 times in three hours because of my hayfever

About half an hour ago in the bedroom, a fit of 6. Thankfully my nose seems to have settled down since then!

About six hours ago from looking at the sun. A single.

I'm not a very sneezy person.

This morning. I double while I was on the couch watching the news. Hubby blessed me. I got spray all over my right shoulder. :yes:

10 minutes ago, 3 times. I got a new air conditioner and it's killing my allergies. Being cool beats feeling miserable and not being able to breathe I guess.

10 minutes ago, 3 times. I got a new air conditioner and it's killing my allergies. Being cool beats feeling miserable and not being able to breathe I guess.

Gosh, that sounds annoying. I thought in general air conditioners were supposed to help with allergies. :D

I just sneezed about 5 minutes ago. Sent a huge spray all over my bed spread too. :blushing: Oops.

I stayed over my girlfriend's house in R.I. and I've been sneezing up a storm since I've been here. She's got two dogs, five cats (that's till next Friday when Sub1 comes for one of her kittens), there's chickens and ducks. The house is littered with animals, which I've never had an kinds of allergies too, but just this morning alone I've sneezed like close to ten times. Not hating it. :lol:

This morning. Fit of six. B) That's rare for me.

Edited by Mayor McSneeze

This morning, while making coffee. It was a small, really soft one. B)

This morning, while making coffee. It was a small, really soft one. :blushing:

Bless you. :wub: Have you been keeping a count for the year thus far? :rolleyes:

About half an hour ago, whilst lying on my bed :rolleyes: I'm an extremely un-sneezy person, so this was most unusual for me. First, I sneezed a silent stifle, but then another crept up on me, and I sneezed a loud, wet sneeze, that sent a light spray everywhere. I was then even more surprised when I sneezed again and half stifled it into my elbow, but it was quite a strong one. This was very rare, but also quite enjoyable :wub:

20 minutes ago. Beat the last one by two. ;) Felt good

Edited by Mayor McSneeze

Well grass pollen season is over now, so my hayfever is just about finished for this year, but....I think I'm getting a cold (and been drinking red wine as well)...just had a fit of 7 about a minute ago (very wet too, needed at least two tissues to blow my nose afterwards).

A few minutes ago I sneezed two natural sneezes. The third sneeze got stuck so I induced four more sneezes.

• 2 weeks later...

Right now. I'm sitting at Sub1's computer and just sneezed a triple. Felt good, but it also makes your head pound just alittle when you just alittle hung over. :twisted:

A few minutes ago, a triple...quite strong too. Tried to stifle the last one, which was a bad idea as it didn't quite work, and it made the weirdest sound ever...almost a horrible high pitched squeak :huh: . I must have sounded like a mouse, lmao! Not gonna try doing that again...I was just glad I was alone otherwise it would have been a bit embarrassing to say the least :lmfao:

Last night at work, but they were induced so I don't think they count for this thread. Tee hee!