• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• norcal tinkfan

• Butch

Non induced: Like ummm March or something :lol:

Induced: Just now, 2 sneezes in some sort of attempt to make me feel slightly less congested.

Maybe 10 minutes ago, 5 or 6 times in maybe 3 minutes...

I actually recorded part of it, because I've never been able to do that before. Now I know what my sneeze actually sounds like :D

This morning, with about ten full seconds of breathy hitching, into a towel to muffle the sound so I didn't wake anyone.

About a minute ago, as I'm laying in bed. I pulled up my shirt over my nose and sneezed a medium volume "Ah-ESCH-uh". Thankfully it was dry, so I didn't make a mess all over my chest!

Twice today uncovered think I'm coming down with something as iv been sniffling lot lately

Last night. I've come down with a bit of a cold and I was very sneezy last night! No fits, I only sneeze in singles, but I'm guessing I was sneezing about once every 10 minutes or so for a bit. I tried to record some for people here who might enjoy it, but every time I held back to click over to the recording program it scared the sneeze away!

Last night. I've come down with a bit of a cold and I was very sneezy last night! No fits, I only sneeze in singles, but I'm guessing I was sneezing about once every 10 minutes or so for a bit. I tried to record some for people here who might enjoy it, but every time I held back to click over to the recording program it scared the sneeze away!

Update: I just sneezed!

Thank you for your attention. Now carry on!

• 3 weeks later...

I rarely sneeze but I've had a weird cold thing lately, which I rarely get.

I did a completely silent triple about two hours ago walking away from my mom, and I never sneeze silently either unless I'm around my parents

Then, while I was on here, about an hour after my triple, I sneezed a normal sounding double

Earlier Today while playing videogames with my friend. Stifled into the back of my hand two sneezes.

Like ten minutes ago. It was the third time today, which is a bit strange... I sneezed into cupped hands and stifled, because I didn't want my mom to hear it. Sounded like: "Hah-inngg!"