Sneeze Fetish Forum

When's the last time that you sneezed?

The Rescue

2 hours ago, Luisa39 said:

Just now, a soft "hup-shoo!"

Bless you. One about an hour ago followed by my female coworker with a fast triple, haoo,  hocoo, hashhooooo

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• norcal tinkfan

• Butch

This morning after I turned on a new air freshener, a fit of five drawn out breathy build up sneezes, loads of hitching! 

19 hours ago, Hankysneeze said:

a fit of five drawn out breathy build up sneezes, loads of hitching! 

That would have been great to witness. I had a half stifled double roughly 6 hours ago on my way to work

About four hours ago. I constantly have morning sneezes, and if I don't, it really surprises me. I make them as silent as possible, because I don't like sneezing in front of anyone but myself. Not even my family. I almost sneezed yesterday evening when I was outside in the cold with my brother, but my mental block stopped me on the edge of it. Speaking of that...

*wanders off to read about mental blocks*

Yesterday morning at work in my office. It got stuck so I looked up to the light and hitched once before it came out. I sneezed into my elbow. It was a little wet and came out through both my nose and mouth. 

• 1 month later...

Just as I was logging on this evening, I felt a tickle, stopped, and..."uh-hush-oo!"  Luckily, I brought the back of my hand up just in time to keep from spraying my computer.:exhappysmiley:

• 1 month later...

Once yesterday morning into the crook of my arm. My shoulder hurt from the sudden movement. :glare:

Yesterday when heading to open my car door after picking up some coffee, a single sneeze in the parking lot. Felt really oddly satisfying. 

47 minutes ago, HornedSerpent said:

Yesterday when heading to open my car door after picking up some coffee, a single sneeze in the parking lot. Felt really oddly satisfying. 

I know the feeling!  Bless you.

I haven't sneezed naturally in weeks. I managed one from chhinkni last week, and that's the last time I sneezed at all. I lead a sad, sneezeless life ?

This morning about 7 or 8. [Felt so good] Does that count as a fit?:huh:

Edited by Hizzoner duh Mare
  • 3 weeks later...

I always love these threads. :razz:

about an hour and a half ago I was walking to my car when the currently ever-present spring allergy tickle in my nose increased and I stopped in my tracks. Hitching a couple times I managed to pull my hanky from my back pocket and shake it open before sneezing 3 huge sneezes: "hetchoo!! Hetshoo!! Hah-atchoo!!" I blew my nose, and got into my car still holding the hanky as my nose was still tickling. May = sneezy weevill *sniff

A couple minutes ago.  After having been teased on and off with a tickle for about 4+ hours, the SNEEZE finally came -- a sudden, forceful "Huh-choo!"  What a relief!