Sneeze Fetish Forum

When's the last time that you sneezed?

The Rescue

Just this evening! i surprised my bf with a fit enduced by a little sniff of chhinkni powder smile.png his face was priceless biggrin.png

Is that pretty red haired girl ever going to stop sneezing?watsup.gif

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• norcal tinkfan

• Butch

I literally haven't sneezed in soo long. It must be weeks now. I don't sneeze much but usually at least a few times a week. I don't know what's wrong with me.

On the other hand, it's probably a good thing since I've been recovering from a tonsillectomy and sneezing could really hurt.

This morning at work, while dusting. Both hands full, I sneezed twice into my elbow

A minute ago, and I got enough warning and buildup to unfold my hanky and sneeze into it.

Sneezed about 3 very loud sneezes earlier on a bike ride. Must be something in the air cause then my nose & eyes started itching

Just a minute ago - I was drinking coffee from this huge cup, and felt a sneeze coming, gripped the cup with my both hands and tried to keep it still (I felt I wouldn't have enough time to put it down), ended up sneezing so hard I hit myself in the face with the cup. Luckily didn't break my glasses. :P Yup, there's a cold coming.

I was just at Target 30 minutes ago looking at stuff and because it was later the store was pretty empty. I don't generally sneeze in public but since there wasn't anyone around decided "Why not?" The first one was just a normal one. Then I felt another tickle and stifled it into my arm.

Sneezed twice at work then was having itchy false starts. Then when I got home I started to induce getting about 7 more out :)

Just a minute ago - I was drinking coffee from this huge cup, and felt a sneeze coming, gripped the cup with my both hands and tried to keep it still (I felt I wouldn't have enough time to put it down), ended up sneezing so hard I hit myself in the face with the cup. Luckily didn't break my glasses. :P Yup, there's a cold coming.

Can I just say that this is adorable :yay:

For me, it was last night, laid in bed. My SO was up making coffee and asked if I was okay.

(I appreciate the concern but I never quite understand it. Is the answer ever anything other than yes? What if I said "No, my brains are falling out"? :huh: )

Just a minute ago - I was drinking coffee from this huge cup, and felt a sneeze coming, gripped the cup with my both hands and tried to keep it still (I felt I wouldn't have enough time to put it down), ended up sneezing so hard I hit myself in the face with the cup. Luckily didn't break my glasses. tonguesmiley.gif Yup, there's a cold coming.

Glassware I hope you're okay! And also that's adorable !!!

Last night. The tickle kind of lingered for a few moments, and normally that means the sneeze would disappear. But, this time it didn't happy.png The problem was since I wasn't sure I was going to sneeze, I couldn't get my hand up in time so I ended up sneezing all over the back of my hand. My un-stifled sneezes are very wet, so I had to use a tissue to dry my hand and my mouth b/c splash back heh.gif

Edited by SoulSong22

Earlier today. I just started chewing peppermint gum-tried to hold it back but really lost all control and sneezed twice :3