Sneeze Fetish Forum

When's the last time that you sneezed?

The Rescue

I had a double this morning while driving. Not sure what triggered it though, as this is not allergy season and I'm not geting a cold.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• norcal tinkfan

• Butch

must be the change in temperature getting to me because every time I came into a building from being outside today I had to stop just inside the door to let out two sneezes. In and out at least 6 places today makes my daily sneeze count 12

A few hours ago. I've been dealing with my annual midwinter cold, so I've been sneezing like twenty times throughout the day since... I want to say Friday. But, my colds aren't nearly as debilitating as I've heard it is with others, so I still go to school. Mostly I just get super sniffly, my throat's scratchy (achey in the very beginning, but I don't loose my voice, thank god), and I'm more tired than usual, but that's about it.

What's annoying is that for every sneeze, there's at least six tickles that went totally unsatisfied. angrysmiley.gif

Hmm, roughly an hour ago while I was reading on my iPad in bed. It was aggravated by some sort of face wash my boyfriend was scrubbing on his face in the bathroom.

This morning in Spanish. I'm a boss at stifling--usually, you have to be looking right at me to know I sneezed--but this time, it was too big to be totally silent. The girl next to me heard me make this sound in my throat and I guess she thought I was in pain or something. She was shocked when I told her it was just a sneeze laugh.png

Just this evening! i surprised my bf with a fit enduced by a little sniff of chhinkni powder :) his face was priceless :D

• 2 weeks later...