Sneeze Fetish Forum

When's the last time that you sneezed?

The Rescue

I have been sneezing all day. I never sneeze like this honestly. I think I might be sick which also never happens. It's like every hour or so I will get this tickle in my nose and sneeze a double or triple. I've also been a little congested. Some of them have been medium volume and I've made some completely silent because my whole family including my uncle is here and my family is like the only people I won't sneeze around.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• norcal tinkfan

• Butch

Two hours ago, sitting on the couch, folding clothes. It was one of those powerful, relieving singles that leave your nose a little runny, and almost hurt your throat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

So this was a topic that seems to have died off but I thought I might try some "CPR" on it. ;)

So the title says it all. When was the last time and what caused it? Also if there was something different or unusual about it.

My last one was about 15 minutes ago and was my typical RASHOOOW!! sounding one.

Single as always and just a random one with no cause I can think of.

We'll see who this goes. :)

About two seconds ago. It was like silent with a squeak at the end I induced

I sneezed three times a few minutes ago whilst trying to put in my contacts. I kind of held back in quantity and force because I was trying not to drop the contact that was in the palm of my hand!

Just about 2 minutes ago. Another natural random. Sadly this was my first since my last post. It sucks that for someone who love sneezes, I sneeze so rarely. :/

Ouch. ;/ Just a second ago and it was a hard and slightly painful one. I think I saw stars. ;)

I like hard sneezes but not when they hurt.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...