Sneeze Fetish Forum

When was the last time you blew your nose?

The Dude

I had an ex girlfriend who always seemed to blow her nose when she was in the shower and afterwards...i remember her most wet honks happened there too...just amazing!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am always seeing this thread getting replies when I'm checking this site on my phone and I think about chiming in. I feel like I blow my nose 800 times a day, even though I don't have a cold.

I work partially in an office and partially in a refrigerated production area, and temperature change makes me have to blow my nose. So does hot food, spicy food, and waking up.

I'm not self-conscious about it because it is a quick, relatively quiet, not congested blow. I always have a box of tissues at my desk.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe an hour ago, into tissues multiple times. I'm getting over a cold. My blows are usually wet, sometimes gurgly if I'm sick or have been crying.

I don't have a cold right now, but yesterday I woke up in the middle of the night feeling really sniffly and quietly blew my nose a few times (tried not to honk lol).

A few minutes ago into a wad of toilet paper (I was in a restroom); my nose was super stuffy and I really needed to blow. A lot of them were snotty "Shhnnk!"-sounding blows.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/18/2016 at 6:42 PM, bluelily said:

Just now in a restroom. I honked and it echoed :P 

That's the mark of a good honk!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
sexyhankysneeze

Just now while I was cooking breakfast
Bent down and when I stood up it took my by such surprise I couldnt get my hanky from the pocket of my sweats and (aiming for the sink) accidentally sneezed all over the dish rank (look out roommates, I think Im coming down with something) 

After that pulled out my plain white cotton mens handkerchief and had a small blow

Pretty sure I have a cold at the moment but its just been a worsening sore throat and cough since Wednesday (day 4 now and this is the first sneeze and closest ive come to needing to blow my nose)

Archived