Sneeze Fetish Forum

When was the last time you blew your nose?

The Dude

About 10 mins ago, very snotty into a clean handkerchief and also when i woke up for work at 2am into 3 tissues

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just now into my handkerchief, the cold weather over here making my nose run alot 

This morning before leaving the house for work. Very long snotty blows into 3 tissues 🤧🤧

14 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

This morning before leaving the house for work. Very long snotty blows into 3 tissues 🤧🤧

Tissues? What happened?

8 hours ago, cjblo said:

Tissues? What happened?

Woke up very snotty and didnt want to use a clean handkerchief straight away and so i thought I'd use 3 mansize tissues to blow my nose on. I sometimes do this on a monday then i save my handkerchief for when i get to work or in the car

On 19-12-2017 at 6:06 AM, Hankyrick said:

Woke up very snotty and didnt want to use a clean handkerchief straight away and so i thought I'd use 3 mansize tissues to blow my nose on. I sometimes do this on a monday then i save my handkerchief for when i get to work or in the car

Mmm, my advice is to carry one handkerchief more, but I guess you manage well without that advice:-)

7 hours ago, cjblo said:

Mmm, my advice is to carry one handkerchief more, but I guess you manage well without that advice:-)

Thankyou for the advice 😊. It was when i was at home and was just about to walk out of the door to work and the tissue box is on a table next to the door.

Well took cjblo advice this morning and cos of the cold in the house my nose felt stuffy again. So whilst i was getting ready for work i took a clean handkerchief from my drawer and did a wet blow into it

On 21-12-2017 at 5:51 AM, Hankyrick said:

Thankyou for the advice 😊. It was when i was at home and was just about to walk out of the door to work and the tissue box is on a table next to the door.

Well took cjblo advice this morning and cos of the cold in the house my nose felt stuffy again. So whilst i was getting ready for work i took a clean handkerchief from my drawer and did a wet blow into it

You've made me very happy:xmastree:. Keep up the good work...

Glad I've made you happy cjblo.

Yesterday morning i was also snotty when i woke up so i blew my nose into my handkerchief which was at the side of me. It was a snotty wet blow then 2 mins later i had a wet fit of 4 sneezes into it and so i blew again. I completely soaked it and had to grab another from my drawers for the day.

I have used that through out yesterday and i also used it this morning with a blow into it earlier 

On 24-12-2017 at 11:21 AM, Hankyrick said:

Glad I've made you happy cjblo.

Yesterday morning i was also snotty when i woke up so i blew my nose into my handkerchief which was at the side of me. It was a snotty wet blow then 2 mins later i had a wet fit of 4 sneezes into it and so i blew again. I completely soaked it and had to grab another from my drawers for the day.

I have used that through out yesterday and i also used it this morning with a blow into it earlier 

Well, you are keeping up the good work. X-mas might be a little dull, but it gives great opportunity for blowing the nose...

Just started a half day at work and the weather outside is raining. Just jumped into my truck and grabbed my extra large clean white handkerchief and wrapped it round my nose and blew 3 times wetly into it.

• 3 weeks later...

About 10 minutes ago. A rather wet blow. 

My body is still trying to fight coming down with a cold. After thinking I was gaining the upper hand... I am finding myself with a definite impending head cold. 

6 hours ago, norcal tinkfan said:

About 10 minutes ago. A rather wet blow. 

My body is still trying to fight coming down with a cold. After thinking I was gaining the upper hand... I am finding myself with a definite impending head cold. 

Aww bless you hope you get better soon.

I last blew 20 minutes ago, slightly wet and with a bit of a small low honk which is surprising cos i dont normally honk. And that was in my handkerchief 

On 13/01/2018 at 1:06 AM, sexyhankysneeze said:

Been very Sneezy today, blew about 20 minutes ago into a clean grey bordered handkerchief

Bless you 🤧🤧

I blew earlier on before i jumped into the car on the way to work into a clean white handkerchief. 

Just now into a white Puffs tissue. There was a fair amount of clear snot out of the left nostril and a little bit out of the right. It started off as a soft and wet blow, then produced some definite honking to get everything out.

This morning into my white handkerchief. I've sneezed 5 times, all were wet and so my nose needed to be blown needlessly to say they were wet blows

Archived