Sneeze Fetish Forum

When was the last time you blew your nose?

The Dude

18 minutes ago, Captain Carol said:

Yep. Pretty much.

Aww hope you get well soon. Are you blows wet and have you blown since earlier?

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

Aww hope you get well soon. Are you blows wet and have you blown since earlier?

Blowing right now. Yeah it's wet and thick. 

2 hours ago, Captain Carol said:

Ooo nice. I bet that soaked a couple of tissues. Have you taken the day off work?

10 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Ooo nice. I bet that soaked a couple of tissues. Have you taken the day off work?

School* and yes, I have too. I'm so contagious and snotty it's not even funny. I'd literally be sneezing and coughing all class.

5 hours ago, Captain Carol said:

School* and yes, I have too. I'm so contagious and snotty it's not even funny. I'd literally be sneezing and coughing all class.

I've a couple of friends who are teachers and they have to stay off school if they are ill and 24 hours after too so they dont pass what they got to the students. 

3 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

I've a couple of friends who are teachers and they have to stay off school if they are ill and 24 hours after too so they dont pass what they got to the students. 

Yeah, it's a rule for teachers not to go, but many students are still expected to attend

18 minutes ago, Captain Carol said:

Yeah, it's a rule for teachers not to go, but many students are still expected to attend

Thats a bit rubbish for the students, hope they all have handkerchiefs ot tissues with them.

29 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

Thats a bit rubbish for the students, hope they all have handkerchiefs ot tissues with them.

29 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

Not usually. Anyways. Last noseblow was just now.

11 minutes ago, Captain Carol said:

Not usually. Anyways. Last noseblow was just now.

Aww bless. Are your blows still thick and messy? Still using plenty of tissues?

9 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Aww bless. Are your blows still thick and messy? Still using plenty of tissues?

Yep

Just had a bit of a sneezing fit so i grabbed my supersize white handkerchief  and blew wetly into it for a couple of minutes

13 hours ago, Jeff1 said:

About every 5 min with this ridiculously stuff cold.

Bless you Jeff1.

I blew mine wetly 20 mins ago whilst i was driving 

Just nost after a slight wet sneeze but i think i need to blow my nose again though

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 9:19 AM, Captain Carol said:

A bit late here, had responded to your self-obs in the obs section. Was the snot any color at some point?

On 02/12/2017 at 0:42 AM, BlondeSneezer said:

Just now. I have a cold and I've been blowing my nose a lot. 🤧

Bless you. Was that into a handkerchief or tissues?

I blew quite alot this morning when i woke up. It was into a already used handkerchief after a night out last night. I often wake up needing to blow after a night out. Its fair to say i now need a clean handkerchief 

On 12/3/2017 at 7:11 AM, Hankyrick said:

I blew quite alot this morning when i woke up. It was into a already used handkerchief after a night out last night. I often wake up needing to blow after a night out. Its fair to say i now need a clean handkerchief 

bless you bro, I blew my nose not to long ago cause my room is dusty and I'm allergic to dust also I can't find anything to rid of it so I'm really sneezy  

4 hours ago, Ben Drowned said:

bless you bro, I blew my nose not to long ago cause my room is dusty and I'm allergic to dust also I can't find anything to rid of it so I'm really sneezy  

Thank you bro and bless you too.

Well ive just woken up to start another day of work and like the majority of mornings after sleeping in my truck have just given my nose a big messy blow. Getting fairly cold here in the uk

Archived