Sneeze Fetish Forum

When was the last time you blew your nose?

The Dude

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sexyhankysneeze

This morning woke up pretty stuffy as I'm still getting over a cold... Grabbed a light blue handkerchief (only folded in half once) and had a gurgly, snotty blow

Abou ten minutes ago. Cold here too. Most has gone, but everything is still pretty congested. White handkerchief with blue/beige striped border, nice and soft. Double layer is preferred at the moment..,

• 2 weeks later...

Cold here as well. Left work early not feeling well and been blowing my nose every so often the last hour. Waiting for that sneeze that is brewing. 

• 4 months later...

about an hour ago. the weather is getting colder and it's bothering my nose, plus I'm getting over a cold. I grabbed a handful of tissues and gave a messy but productive blow, feeling much better afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, BlondeSneezer said:

A few hours ago.

What was it like? Was it wet and what did you blow into?

15 minutes ago, Captain Carol said:

Just now...I think I'm getting a cold...

Oh no. Hope you have lots of medicine and tissues ready

last night when I woke up my nose was all stuffed up, and sneezy. I don't think I

I'm getting  dose (sick) but i keep wakin up with a stuffy sniffly nose

16 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Oh no. Hope you have lots of medicine and tissues ready

Tissues, yes, medicine not so much. 

On 19/11/2017 at 1:31 PM, Captain Carol said:

Tissues, yes, medicine not so much. 

Are you not much of a medicine person?

On 2017-11-20 at 10:35 AM, Hankyrick said:

Are you not much of a medicine person?

Kind of. We also just don't usually have a lot of cold medicine in the house.

21 hours ago, Captain Carol said:

Kind of. We also just don't usually have a lot of cold medicine in the house.

I only have the cold and flu tablets in my house but also have plenty of tissues and handkerchiefs 

25 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

I only have the cold and flu tablets in my house but also have plenty of tissues and handkerchiefs 

I have one handkerchief. I usually just use tissues to blow my nose. Also, fyi, I'm in the middle of my cold right now. Symptoms all flared up and stuff.

8 minutes ago, Captain Carol said:

I have one handkerchief. I usually just use tissues to blow my nose. Also, fyi, I'm in the middle of my cold right now. Symptoms all flared up and stuff.

Oh my god i bet you'll be blowing your nose every 5 mins. I've just woke up for work and had to blow mine cos it was runny. Raining still in the uk and i was out in it yesterday.

1 hour ago, Hankyrick said:

Oh my god i bet you'll be blowing your nose every 5 mins. I've just woke up for work and had to blow mine cos it was runny. Raining still in the uk and i was out in it yesterday.

Every 3 minutes to be exact...god I feel awful.

16 minutes ago, Captain Carol said:

Every 3 minutes to be exact...god I feel awful.

Aww bless you, you'll have to stay in bed. Take it the only handkerchief wont be getting used and that plenty of tissues will. 

6 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Aww bless you, you'll have to stay in bed. Take it the only handkerchief wont be getting used and that plenty of tissues will. 

Yep. Pretty much.

Archived