obsessed

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not-quite-4'11 (okay, fine, I'm about 4'10.75). But I'm full-grown! :D

I'm not-quite-4'11 (okay, fine, I'm about 4'10.75). But I'm full-grown! :(

SneezeChick523, we short people must stick together! :D

5'11, or about 180.34 centimeters. Tallest one to reply so far :D

Aww obsessed/SneezeChick523, don't feel too bad :lmfao::hypoc: I know a girl a year older than me who's 4'10 lol.

And Skye, don't feel bad either :lol: Some guys (like myself :) ) prefer tall girls.

6 feet 1 7/8 inches. Tall or short doesn't bother me on a girl, as long as it suits her. Besides, being tall is murder during the umbrella season.

Nice Random Topic.

I'm 5'9 or 5'10, depending on where I'm getting measured. :lmfao: I've been this tall for a loooong time...like maybe since 5th grade or so. It was awkward then, but it's awesome now! :)

I'm 4'11" and a bit more.

That's more or less my height.

Too lazy to find out like I said I would. :)

On a side-note. . .

Woah. You changed your name! :3

It's so pretty. Ü

I'm 5 feet, even. It has to mean something that guys call their girlfriends "shawty", right? :)

I am just about exactly six foot tall. They called me the incredible hulk in junior high but I've always enjoyed being a tall woman.

Slightly MORE than 5"4 and a half. I emphasize that strongly. I don't want to be tall, but dangit, how badly I want to be taller than my sister. She's 5"6 and eleven minutes younger than me and doesn't go a week without reminding me of her height. Still, I'm pretty sure I'm done growing..

I'm 5' 1.5"... I'm joining the crew of short people.

Short? We're not short, we're fun-sized. :)

I don't want to be tall, but dangit, how badly I want to be taller than my sister. She's 5"6 and eleven minutes younger than me and doesn't go a week without reminding me of her height. Still, I'm pretty sure I'm done growing..

I know that feeling well. My sister is a year and a half younger than me, but she's about six inches taller, and looks much older too. Everyone thought she was in college before she started, and often people ask if I'm still in high school. Aaaaack. :lmfao:

Short? We're not short, we're fun-sized. :)

My ex-boyfriend (who I'm still friendly with) used to say that I "fit neatly in the overhead compartment"! Prsonally, I think he forgot about the part where I'm broad, large-chested, and way too heavy, but...c'est la vie.

Also, I have a button that says "In Mundania, I'm short, fat, and weird. In Fandom, I'm compact, cuddly, and interesting!" I really, really :lmfao: that button!

6ft 2in or approximately 188cm. Tallest so far, but I'm sure there are taller people out there!

I'm 167cm in the morning and 165.5cm in the evening xD Yeah, there is truth to that air-pressure-squashes-you-during-the-day thing :)

I don't want to be tall, but dangit, how badly I want to be taller than my sister. She's 5"6 and eleven minutes younger than me and doesn't go a week without reminding me of her height. Still, I'm pretty sure I'm done growing..

I know that feeling well. My sister is a year and a half younger than me, but she's about six inches taller, and looks much older too. Everyone thought she was in college before she started, and often people ask if I'm still in high school. Aaaaack. :lmfao:

Add me to the my-younger-sister-is-taller-than-me club xD She's 15 and maybe four or five centimetres taller. She loves it, I don't care...I don't want to get any taller, Australians seem to be smaller than Kiwis on average...xD

Despite being the tall person that I am, my younger brother (by 18 months) is a good 2 or 3 inches taller than me! If we were younger I think we'd make more of it.

170 cm. Not too tiny, but I was still the shortest in my class in high school. They were all giants. :D

Archived