Sneeze Fetish Forum

How tall are you?

obsessed

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5' 1 3/4" :drool: If those of you using the metric system are just dying to know how tall that is I'm sure there are some calculators out there, I'm currently too lazy to do the math.

5'5", which I call normal but my 6'3" boyfriend calls short. :drool: Well, I call him tall.

5' 1 3/4" :rolleyes: If those of you using the metric system are just dying to know how tall that is I'm sure there are some calculators out there, I'm currently too lazy to do the math.
*Was totlly dying to know* Around 156-157cm, yo. I think.
5'5", which I call normal but my 6'3" boyfriend calls short. :lol: Well, I call him tall.
In Sweden, you would be slightly below average nowadays, being 165-ish cm. But then again, we're unusually tall here, so I would call you normal as well. *laugh* Your boyfriend, on the other hand, is tall.

Anyway. I'm 174 cm, as in around 5'8'' (a centimetre taller than that?). The second shortest woman on my father's side of the family – my sister is shorter. So I sometimes wish I was taller and sometimes wish I was shorter (depending on who I'm hugging).

GUYS I GREW A CENTIMETER. :lol:

:) EVERY CENTIMETER IS SACRED! :laugh:

*Was totlly dying to know* Around 156-157cm, yo. I think.

... In Sweden, you would be slightly below average nowadays, being 165-ish cm. But then again, we're unusually tall here, so I would call you normal as well. *laugh*

That sounds so tiny. :lol: I'm not used to measuring things in centimeters though.

I love super tall people. :rolleyes:

Anyway. I'm 174 cm, as in around 5'8'' (a centimetre taller than that?).

SO jealous. My maternal grandmother is 5'11" and since I was tall for my age as a kid, doctors always told me I'd probably end up tall like her. I hit 5'5" when I was 12-ish, then just...stopped. :rolleyes: Totally disappointing.

Feet: 6' 4.5 tall.

Inches: 76.5

Centimetres: 194.31

Metres: 1.94

Yards: 2.125

Millimetres: 1,943.1

I think I have actually just exceeded everyone else.

Believe it or not, I'm STILL growing!

17 metres tall; that's er about sixty feet; nearly a chain; a tenth of a furlong; ten fathoms; and of course nearly 4 rods, poles or perches.

I would say you are about 5' 9" or 5' 9 1/2".

17 metres tall; that's er about sixty feet; nearly a chain; a tenth of a furlong; ten fathoms; and of course nearly 4 rods, poles or perches.

I am a complete idiot. XD Thanks for putting that right, Milord. 1.72 metres is 1720 millimetres, not 17200. Tchk. :drool:

I am a complete idiot. XD Thanks for putting that right, Milord. 1.72 metres is 1720 millimetres, not 17200. Tchk. :twisted:

Aw, and here I was hoping this meant that the Dutch are all in fact giants and have been secretly hiding the fact for years. XD

5'7"(ish) but with a disproportionately long torso I think (tops are hardly ever long enough to fit me right, which means I must have stumpy little legs. Stupid nature.) So, pretty average, but I still wish I was shorter.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm... *grabs tape measure* ...practically perfect in every way! kidding, last time i checked i was 5' 1" or...61 inches.

5'7"(ish) but with a disproportionately long torso I think (tops are hardly ever long enough to fit me right, which means I must have stumpy little legs. Stupid nature.) So, pretty average, but I still wish I was shorter.

I must be far more disproportionate than you...I'm around 5'3, and I have the same problem finding shirts. It's annoying, especially since I've been developing a lovely beer gut that I don't want to show to the world. :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

slightly taller than 5 foot (another short one :)) I stopped growing when I was 11 :bleh:

It's hard being this short when my whole family is tall. I have an aunt that is 6'2" and 5 male cousins over 6'4". The one person who is even close to my height is my sister (5'3"). I am called the little elf in my family :twisted:

Well, the Dutch ARE all giants, really. I was trying to un-blow my cover. :P

Seriously though, around here, the majority of men is over six feet tall. I know a really illegally sexy guy who's 2.04 metres tall, which is around 6'7". When I stand really next to him I can't even look him in the nipples. :P And my own lovely man is between 6'3" and 6'4". :P

I'm almost 5'2'', so about 156 cm. I'm so short. I have a long torso, though, so I don't look so short if I'm sitting down. I look relatively normal height.

As of now, here are the stats. :lmfao:

Mean: 66.47 inches or 168.82 centimeters

Standard Deviation: 4.82 inches or 12.24 centimeters

Minimum: 58.75 inches or 149.23 centimeters

Q1: 62.75 inches or 159.39 centimeters

Median: 65.18 inches or 165.56 centimeters

Q3: 71.00 inches or 180.34 centimeters

Maximum: 74.00 inches or 187.96 centimeters

Range: 15.25 inches or 38.74 centimeters

*conversions for inches to centimeters by 2.54

Look at those stats. :DDD

You know the way to my heart!! I love math!!

Feet: 6' 4.5 tall.

Inches: 76.5

Centimetres: 194.31

Metres: 1.94

Yards: 2.125

Millimetres: 1,943.1

I think I have actually just exceeded everyone else.

Believe it or not, I'm STILL growing!

Tall men are very sexy! Love it!

Dr Nic and Skye and me are the tallest women on this forum. :wub:

Include me in this group ... I'm 5'10", which google says is 177.8 cm. I like being tall, but I've always wished I was just a few inches shorter. I'd settle for 5'8" or 5'7"?

Dr Nic and Skye and me are the tallest women on this forum. :lol:

Include me in this group ... I'm 5'10", which google says is 177.8 cm. I like being tall, but I've always wished I was just a few inches shorter. I'd settle for 5'8" or 5'7"?

Gaah, sorry dear, I should've checked more carefully! But! There is nothing wrong with tall women. Tall women are extraordinary. B)

Archived