Sneeze Fetish Forum

How tall are you?

obsessed

6ft 2in or approximately 188cm. Tallest so far, but I'm sure there are taller people out there!

Heh, I spent all of high school trying to be 6ft 2in. Didn't work out whenever we took official measurements though. I finally settled for close enough. :D

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well according to the only measuring thing i found bare feet around 179 cm which is around 5' 9" says google :).

As of now, here are the stats. :)

Mean: 66.47 inches or 168.82 centimeters

Standard Deviation: 4.82 inches or 12.24 centimeters

Minimum: 58.75 inches or 149.23 centimeters

Q1: 62.75 inches or 159.39 centimeters

Median: 65.18 inches or 165.56 centimeters

Q3: 71.00 inches or 180.34 centimeters

Maximum: 74.00 inches or 187.96 centimeters

Range: 15.25 inches or 38.74 centimeters

*conversions for inches to centimeters by 2.54

Look at those stats. :DDD

when you're this short, every fraction of an inch is vitally important. and it's not short, it's vertically challenged tonguesmiley.gif

5 ft 1 1/2 inches. 155 cm.

now if anyone asks how round we are, that should probably go in the lion's den laughing.gif

Where's aquadyne??? *looking around* I can't find her anywhere...

*looks down*

Oh. THERE she is.

:laugh:

:bleh::laugh:

small things are cute, right shorties? :)

when you're this short, every fraction of an inch is vitally important. and it's not short, it's vertically challenged :laugh:

5 ft 1 1/2 inches. 155 cm.

small things are cute, right shorties? :)

I agree on all counts. And aquadyne, we're the exact same height. Go team! :bleh:

Slightly MORE than 5"4 and a half. I emphasize that strongly. I don't want to be tall, but dangit, how badly I want to be taller than my sister. She's 5"6 and eleven minutes younger than me and doesn't go a week without reminding me of her height. Still, I'm pretty sure I'm done growing..

Aha, so true - for the most part! ;] I am taller, yes, and I do remind you of this all the time (like now, hahaha), but I'm actually 5'5" and a third! Maybe it just seems taller from down there? x] Love ya sis~

5'2 ;) I would say and proud of it ... but kind of not. Good things come in small packages, right?

My sis is 4 mins younger and 2/3 inches taller - so sympathies!!

Heh, I keep hearing people talking about being short. I'm nearly 6ft 2in and about 245lbs. I'm a lifelong martial artist and believe me, you learn very quickly to watch out for the short ones. Small but fierce. Actually, one of the women who helped to train me growing up was just barely 5ft tall. Still one of the toughest match ups for me. Must have to do with the intimidation factor. ;p

We fun-sized people are powerful. Ask anyone that knows me. ;) ;)

That could take some work to find in the clouds. Heck, I'm nearly sea level here ;p And yes, there is definitely something to be said for fun size.

Some jerk-of-a-teacher randomly passing me and my friend in the cafeteria called us hobbits. :<

Now that's just wrong.

Yeah, seriously. I mean, my ex has called me that, but he knew perfectly well (because he knew me really well, better than most people on earht) that I'd take it in the fun it was meant. It's totally different when it's not someone close to you, and doubly so when it IS someone who has power over you. And also, unlike with a teacher, my ex knew I could slug him if I decided it wasn't as funny as he thought it was, so he had to think carefully before he said it. (Not that I've never hit a teacher, but it for something a hell of a lot more major than that.) I'm sorry that your teacher sucks so hard. :hypoc:

I'm about 5'2", and C is nearly a foot taller than I am!

...and his youngest brother, by 6 years, has a good 4 inches over him!

I'm a little over 5'5. So I suppose that's average-ish. I rarely feel either insanely tall or short, although there are moments... I'm generally pretty comfortable with my height though.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm the shortest in my family with 164cm, which should be something like 5' 4.5". Lucky for me, I have a tall significant other who can reach the top shelves for me :hug:

• 11 months later...

Archived